What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
suggestion to our indian members - stop the speculation, it wont get you anywhere and your underlying 'dream' that somehow PAF assets have been destroyed will not bear any results --- so chill !!!

The AWACs are not meant for fighting the Taliban. I find some striking similarities between this attack and the one at PNS Mehran.

1) Attack as a section of 8-10.
2) Go after the AWACs/Naval Recon Airplane.
3) Operate with full military efficiency.
4) Are all foreigners.

In such a position, it is very difficult not to consider a visible Indian influence in this attack.

For the sake of argument.....

Typical Military tactic.. Not India specific..The same is followed by Pakistani Army too

They are the most expensive Planes in PAF inventory and are much more difficult to replace.. Every terrorist attack is aimed at maximizing damage

Typical Military tactic.. Not India specific..The same is followed by Pakistani Army too

4) Are all foreigners.
Any Indians ???

For the sake of argument.....

Exactly, which reflects that these people have undergone proper basic military training.

They are the most expensive Planes in PAF inventory and are much more difficult to replace.. Every terrorist attack is aimed at maximizing damage

These people are not supposed to know this stuff on their own, this kind of knowledge about military hardware suggests a guiding hand.

Reflects proper military training.

4) Are all foreigners.
Any Indians ???

Obviously no, that's what these militant groups are for, hired guns........Uzbeks, exactly like last time. Why is it that Uzbeks have a severe dislike for Pakistani planes?

suggestion to our indian members - stop the speculation, it wont get you anywhere and your underlying 'dream' that somehow PAF assets have been destroyed will not bear any results --- so chill !!!

That dream part is what it is a dream, even if we Indians did hope the latest reports show nothing is damaged. Regarding speculation every one is doing this even u in this post.

hmmm attacking civilian centers is different from attacking an military or navy or air force base, because these air force are highly secured.... whom should ashamed??? well this is second attack ...... don't you know the difference???? just think with out any information they can't attack highly secured military base... they attempted second time... so this must be inside job.... lolz the way you are thinking...

But to reach those civilian center they needed to by pass full Indian navy, and then they kill the guy investigating hindu terrorists activities, and after that a minister raises voice and called Pakistan agent till he resigned....... Lolz the way you are thinking

The AWACs are not meant for fighting the Taliban. I find some striking similarities between this attack and the one at PNS Mehran.

4) Are all foreigners.

In such a position, it is very difficult not to consider a visible Indian influence in this attack.

My Reply was for the F-16s given by the Americans, not the attack.

Indian Interests are Better Served by attacking F-16s which would make Unkil take action against PAF by hooking up spares or asking for verification and under their Eyes 24/7.

Recon Planes hit serves the interests of TTP as it curtails Pakistan's Monitoring Capability.

Once again we have been embarrassed by a rag-tag bunch of jahils.

So this proves that our base commanders and our military men are both jahil and incompetent.

You have seen time and again our military bases come under attack so assume that all bases will come under attack and have patrol teams patrolling the parameters. Insert cameras and sensors, electrify the perimeter and maybe even mine the bases and insert a double fence system with mines in between. I am a God damn civilian and already my ideas are better than these lame assed idiots running our country including the dim as **** military.

I was angry when I wrote this but I still have respect for our soldiers I just wish our leaders would live upto our Jawans.

4) Are all foreigners.

Taliban fighters have military level training,PAF bombs Taliban bases so they want to attack PAF ,Taliban has Uzbek and Chechen fighters.

Exactly, which reflects that these people have undergone proper basic military training.

These people are not supposed to know this stuff on their own, this kind of knowledge about military hardware suggests a guiding hand.

Reflects proper military training.

Obviously no, that's what these militant groups are for, hired guns........Uzbeks, exactly like last time. Why is it that Uzbeks have a severe dislike for Pakistani planes?

None of this proves Indian hand, they could very well be trained by any Army in this world.

4) Are all foreigners.

I have got another one, both had Chinese engineers on base. Could they be providing the inside information?

My Reply was for the F-16s given by the Americans, not the attack.

Indian Interests are Better Served by attacking F-16s which would make Unkil take action against PAF by hooking up spares or asking for verification and under their Eyes 24/7.

Recon Planes hit serves the interests of TTP as it curtails Pakistan's Monitoring Capability.

AWACs are probably the only thing that can pitch an F-16 against a Su-30 while nullifying the Su-30's early detection capability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom