What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have got another one, both had Chinese engineers on base. Could they be providing the inside information?

Chinese Engineers are everywhere, I doubt it. They have no stakes in seeing these force multipliers destroyed.

So they can be killed.... A genius you are....:tup:

But they didn't get killed though, both times locked away in safe houses.

Chinese Engineers are everywhere, I doubt it. They have no stakes in seeing these force multipliers destroyed.

Why not, make it look like India is behind this so that Pakistan and India are always at each others throat. And get to sell more AWACS on top of that as bonus.

Do you ever read the news sources you guys post???

Worryingly, the militants may have good reason to attack the base. Waraich says that the site is home of Pakistan's nascent drone program, and a Telegraph report from 2009 said the site was thought to house Pakistan's nuclear weapons. Saeed Shah wrote at the time:

Read more: Gunmen Have Attacked And Entered Kamra Air Base In Pakistan, Thought To House Nuclear Weapons - Business Insider

well done PAF n SSG it means PAF,s recent strike on TTP sure has done the damage ....
i dont know why but i feel ripples of this attached may be felt in upper hemisphere too ..

Once again we have been embarrassed by a rag-tag bunch of jahils.

So this proves that our base commanders and our military men are both jahil and incompetent.

You have seen time and again our military bases come under attack so assume that all bases will come under attack and have patrol teams patrolling the parameters. Insert cameras and sensors, electrify the perimeter and maybe even mine the bases and insert a double fence system with mines in between. I am a God damn civilian and already my ideas are better than these lame assed idiots running our country including the dim as **** military.

I was angry when I wrote this but I still have respect for our soldiers I just wish our leaders would live upto our Jawans.
So you think we should act like we are at war in our own country,mine the base??
Are you out of your mind.This ain't Iraq brother.

Exactly, which reflects that these people have undergone proper basic military training.

These people are not supposed to know this stuff on their own, this kind of knowledge about military hardware suggests a guiding hand.

Reflects proper military training.

Obviously no, that's what these militant groups are for, hired guns........Uzbeks, exactly like last time. Why is it that Uzbeks have a severe dislike for Pakistani planes?

How does either of the above turn the needle even a tiny-winy millimeter towards India? And about military hardware, well, if people like us know this difference, then people like TTP who have kept Pakistani army on their toes for last 4-5 years certainly know this stuff..

Wow man the trolling is in full swing some of you indians live for it i swer ..no human feelings nor thoughts or prayers for human life lost in general forget it for us Pakistani's from so many of you indians shame on you .. you guys are filled with hate really sick jerks.

why shouldn't they?

its the best day for any Indians. dont hate them or complain about their attitude. bless and pray for Ifrikhar Choudry and the pro Taliban media that has created so much support for terrorists that Lal Masjid terrorists and mass killer like Malik Ishaq are celebrities.
as long as our courts will continue to free terrorists this will continue to happen

But they didn't get killed though, both times locked away in safe houses.

Why not, make it look like India is behind this so that Pakistan and India are always at each others throat. And get to sell more AWACS on top of that as bonus.

So you expect them to run in open and ask to get shot? Why would chinese give info ...let us hear what your genius mind say

1)
2) Ok, lets suppose they get their hands on a missile casing (no knowing which part of the nuclear missile could be at this facility), what do they do then with a giant pipe?

Smoke the Afghan Hashish with it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom