What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTP is a group of mainly non Muslims, don't forget who all are training, funding & arming them. When the operation in South Waziristan was going on it was confirmed by Pak Army & the Intelligence Agencies that Indians are fully supporting TTP. Ok pablo. I know you hindis will not agree on this because this is what you hindis are good at, you can search for News Repots on youtube they are still there.
TTP are non-Muslim? So....Catholic? Greek Orthodox? What Bible translation do they use? Their woman aren't veiled?

My information comes from articles (non-Indian also) on the net which mentions nukes.

Even if assuming, there are no nukes, an attack of this scale cant be ignored.

I think US and Pakistan should work together to see how these things dont happen again. We simply do not have the luxury of ignoring such attacks.

Any links to the reports?

First be sure of the information before posting. This attitude is called PMS (propaganda otherwise).

Yes, it cannot be ignored. Yes, measures should be taken.

Still it was a massive attack.

American special commando teams must be in put in Pakistan permanently who can work together with your commandos to secure complexes in the future.

What do you think?

How was it massive? The terrorists did not even make to the center of the base.

It was a security failure of PAF and they should have done more to be prepared for something like this.

Do you have any idea how many attacks on American bases since last 2 years ?? do you have any idea how many helicopters/Army assets burned by Talibans in Afghanistan ???

LOL @ your *** knowledge! we call *** forces who even not capable to secure her self and even kabul....

If you think an attack on a small military camp is the same as an attack on a full air force base, then good luck to you.

Say that when you relocate back to India.. Its easy sitting in europe and talk about strategies that condemn your 180 million countrymen to a nuclear holocaust

you indians are concerned about our nukes and would like to be put to peace regarding your concrens about our nukes so why not take delivery of them ? No ?

you indians are concerned about our nukes and would like to be put to peace regarding your concrens about our nukes so why not take delivery of them ? No ?
They will be delivered to India one day but via missiles and fighter jets.

TTP is a group of mainly non Muslims, don't forget who all are training, funding & arming them. When the operation in South Waziristan was going on it was confirmed by Pak Army & the Intelligence Agencies that Indians are fully supporting TTP. Ok pablo. I know you hindis will not agree on this because this is what you hindis are good at, you can search for News Repots on youtube they are still there.

What the heck does mainly mean in that sentence? Are you saying there are Muslims as well?

I pity you hope almighty will give wisdom and courage to understand and face reality.
These days the biggest threat to Muslim is none other than Muslim brother!!

Whome you indians, US & NATO are taking full advantage of. The reason why I said they are Not Muslims because today it's 27th Ramadan in Pakistan, a day when all Muslims stay awake & pray to ALLAH whole night & on this day this attacks takes place.

I feel sorry for you because it's very hard for you to accept the truth & facts that India is SUPPORTING TERRORISM in our country.

Is the operation over ? whats the final report ?

Yes.

One person was martyred.

One aircraft may or may not have been damaged ( we don't know for sure)

9 terrorists killed and 8 more arrested.

PAF will release their pictures to the media

evil hindoo baniya :devil:
i see huge fan following of
zaid hamid .
Read the actual reality my friend .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom