What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any links to the reports?

First be sure of the information before posting. This attitude is called PMS (propaganda otherwise).

Yes, it cannot be ignored. Yes, measures should be taken.

There are scores and scores of Indian links which mention nukes but I am not using them.

This NY link mentions nukes.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/16/w...se-with-nuclear-ties-is-attacked.html?_r=1&hp

There are many others, a google search will give out them.

I am surprised many of your countrymen are taking this very lightly.

If you think an attack on a small military camp is the same as an attack on a full air force base, then good luck to you.

lol 10 - 14 Apaches, 8 - 10 Cobra and 8 Chinook.... were standing in small base lol @ your logic...

any terrorist agency took responsibility ?

another failure in the part of pakistani defence forces in securing their assets .

What the heck does mainly mean in that sentence? Are you saying there are Muslims as well?

Unfortunately yes there are some Muslims as well who have completely lost their way & completely brain washed, I don’t want to go in detail now & TTP is filled with Non Muslims which is 100% true & confirmed again I don’t want to go in detail.

Yes.

One person was martyred.

One aircraft may or may not have been damaged ( we don't know for sure)

9 terrorists killed and 8 more arrested.

PAF will release their pictures to the media

which aircraft ?

Yes.

One person was martyred.

One aircraft may or may not have been damaged ( we don't know for sure)

9 terrorists killed and 8 more arrested.

PAF will release their pictures to the media

which aircraft ?

There are scores and scores of Indian links which mention nukes but I am using them.

This NY link mentions nukes.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/16/w...se-with-nuclear-ties-is-attacked.html?_r=1&hp

There are many others, a google search will give out them.

I am surprised many of your countrymen are taking this very lightly.

The same NY links also CERTIFIED of Saddam's WMDs.

The truth is, the western and Indian media seeks this event as an opportunity to malign Pakistan's Nuclear Forces.

This issue isn't to be taken lightly, but associating nukes with every military base that comes under attack (even by-passing school buses) isn't a responsible attitude either.

Any pics from the attacks? Would like to see Pakistan SOF's in action. And R I P to the brave soldier(s).

The same NY links also CERTIFIED of Saddam's WMDs.

The truth is, the western and Indian media seeks this event as an opportunity to malign Pakistan's Nuclear Forces.

This issue isn't to be taken lightly, but associating nukes with every military base that comes under attack (even by-passing school buses) isn't a responsible attitude either.

Well, some media houses to tend to jump the gun sometimes, but the fact that WOT is in progress in Pakistan and ops going on in Pakistan's neighbourhood and given the fact that Pakistan has nukes...all in all does not give a comfortable feeling to outsiders.

They will be delivered to India one day but via missiles and fighter jets.

Agree with you on this brother. Nice one.

Grow up, exchanging nuke isn't flag hosting ceremony on Bagha border.

Just curious to know will your nuke kill Muslims in India or they are smart nuke invented for non Muslims only?

Well, some media houses to tend to jump the gun sometimes, but the fact that WOT is in progress in Pakistan and ops going on in Pakistan's neighbourhood and given the fact that Pakistan has nukes...all in all does not give a comfortable feeling to outsiders.

An uncomfortable feeling and MISREPRESENTATION of facts are two different things. If the media does that, it is to be blamed, not Pakistan.

Pakistan is trying its best. What I came to know, is that this base was specifically attacked because the Air-Strikes on the militants in the North East originated from here.

First of all congratulations to all law enforcement agencies on successful operation.
The aircraft is damaged is due to RPG hit from distance militants managed to cross the wall but finished by our commandos soon after.

Now agencies keep saying all the attackers are forigners so why they are hiding their identities expose them. If US can attack inside Pakistan then Mr Kiyani needs to show some guts and eliminate Fazalullah and other anti-Pakistan elements from A'stan soil.

Launch operation against militant and for God sake use some technology and minimize the loss as much as possible.

An uncomfortable feeling and MISREPRESENTATION of facts are two different things. If the media does that, it is to be blamed, not Pakistan.

Pakistan is trying its best. What I came to know, is that this base was specifically attacked because the Air-Strikes on the militants in the North East originated from here.

If international news sources publish something, the public have who read it, believe it. How do they verify each and everything.

If NY Times write something, we have no option to believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom