What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this :O :mad: :mad:...

Days after speculation of the 'planned offensive' in NWA... :mad:

Exchange of fire between the attackers and the security forces being reported... Some channels saying that there are flames visible inside, one channel reports of a fuel depot burning...

No official word from the Air Force as of yet..

But reporter are suspecting some people inside are involve in this attack. But it is still unclear. This complex has huge labor force plus spread over miles. Let's see....
This base is use to attack terrorist camps in FATA.

These Taliban may have received foreign assistance.

Sometimes the problem is these Taliban bastards end up picking up NATO weaponry in Afghanistan and end up using them on PA, some factions have been emboldened. How the AF didn't stop them at three check points is remiss.

These Taliban may have received foreign assistance.

Sometimes the problem is these Taliban bastards end up picking up NATO weaponry in Afghanistan and end up using them on PA, some factions have been emboldened. How the AF didn't stop them at three check points is remiss.

Blame everyone, good going...

can someone tell me what fvkin purpose these terrorists serve? what are their aims ? Reinforcements will soon bomb the fvck out of these.

result of the PAF strikes in Orakzai?

on other side it is big intelligence failure WTF is ISI doing looks sleeping .........
terrorists easily approach and destroy such vital assets

big question again on security preparedness of our intelligence and security forces ...........
now there is report that SAAB 2000 are been damaged

SAAB 2000 under attack , dude foreign role is there

Blame everyone, good going...

I'm not blaming everyone but the potential remains, all possibilities are on the table. Taliban are certainly to blame for this but does it end there is the question.

Lets pray to Allah that our personals and assets are unharmed. Shocking news for me.

How the @&*^# can this happen?

WHERE is OUR SECURITY INFRASTRUCTURE!!?

We are truly becoming a banana republic. God help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom