What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
The IL-78 is still visible and looks alright...

The source of the blast isnt known yet..Its speculated that its the last Zombie blowing himself up...Not confirmed yet...

News outlets are now reporting that the last terrorist is dead.

These militants must be captured alive, no matter what the price.

Why would a terrorist organization like the TTP target AWAC Aircrafts and Jet fighters?

Does the Taliban have a Air Force whom they deem PAF AWAC's and JF-17's as a threat to? And for this reason they wanted to destroy/permanently damage these air crafts and their production lines?

Something leads me to believe that definitely foreign hand is involved.

Exactly right! This cannot be target for the terrorists but it is a logical target for those who want to say that Pakistan is a threat to the entire world.

Now no one can say that its not Pakistan's war and this attack will be used by Generals to start a war at north .

i have no doubt that it could be american game plan as Loen panetta spoke about nuke security just earlier.

Now no one can say that its not Pakistan's war and this attack will be used by Generals to start a war at north .

This has been Pakistans war for quite some time now.

And whether the army goes into north waziristan now or months from now, one thing is clear: we have to go in there one day and clean it up.

Your MIC is even making average Americans to be fools. Wake up.

Please buddy don't embarrass yourself when you blame on foreigners on attacks on its own bases because you don't believe Muslims would do such a thing. I don't want to see you hurt yourself. When Pakistan makes announcement about attacking the Taliban, expect a response from them.

ALL 8 TERRORISTS HAVE BEEN KILLED AS OF NOW

All Dead terrorists will be finger printed and DNA tested and the data will be matched through NADRA database....
That will give conclusive evidence if they were Pakistanis or Foreigners...

i have no doubt that it could be american game plan as Loen panetta spoke about nuke security just earlier.
there we go again, blaming everyone around but your selves. failing to introspect is the cause for this.
the only reason this happned is because you supported this kind of people starting from 1979.. and probably as early as 1947.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom