What's new

Attack on Mata Amritanandamayi

You are not getting the point. Sure we have examples of Hindus or Muslims who married with each others. I don't deny this but what i am saying is that they went against their religious scriptures. I am sure you and all Muslims know this fact that a Muslim girl or boy cannot marry a Hindu girl as per Islamic teaching and there is no different opinion on this matter but some Muslims don't care about Islam and go for it and its their personal choice but then this choice was taken after rejecting their beliefs. Many Hindus cannot even marry with peoples of different caste let alone peoples of different religion but then again if any Hindu is not religious and dont care his religion/family then he can go for anything

I have nothing against Hindus, sikhs or atheists or any other religion. I am just saying that they are very much different to each others in many practical things. I have two Hindu friends and one sikh friend and we get along well and had plenty of fun together on weekend.
Are you really from pakistan?I'm asking you this question coz whatever you said above is pure horse dung.First in india cross religion and cross caste are norm in 21st century.india is out of its shadows of past 200 yrs.
2ndly it is cross religion-cross country marriages are norm between india and pakistan.i dont know which pakistan you live in.

oh really???:rolleyes:

Raja ji tell me how much of the world you have seen.wats ur maturity level?

Joe sir seem people like me are condemned both ways.after all its legacy and its destiny for us.

Do not take it like that. Take it as liberation from the shackles of idiotic religious regulations. And count it as a blessing that your loved ones support you - as they all do, later if not sooner, except in rare cases.

You are not getting the point. Sure we have examples of Hindus or Muslims who married with each others. I don't deny this but what i am saying is that they went against their religious scriptures. I am sure you and all Muslims know this fact that a Muslim girl or boy cannot marry a Hindu girl as per Islamic teaching and there is no different opinion on this matter but some Muslims don't care about Islam and go for it and its their personal choice but then this choice was taken after rejecting their beliefs. Many Hindus cannot even marry with peoples of different caste let alone peoples of different religion but then again if any Hindu is not religious and dont care his religion/family then he can go for anything

I have nothing against Hindus, sikhs or atheists or any other religion. I am just saying that they are very much different to each others in many practical things. I have two Hindu friends and one sikh friend and we get along well and had plenty of fun together on weekend.

Marriage was an extreme case.

If you have two Hindu friends and a Sikh friend, and have fun together, that itself makes nonsense of the TNT.

Do not take it like that. Take it as liberation from the shackles of idiotic religious regulations. And count it as a blessing that your loved one's support you - as they all do, later if not sooner, except in rare cases.
What i felt like is good i did it..my parents neither opposed my decision nor questioned it.but all the questioning i get from society not from my near dear ones.And i'm proud about my decision so is my hubby.And you said it right that my parents/hubby are true blessing bestowed on me by God himself.

Are you really from pakistan?I'm asking you this question coz whatever you said above is pure horse dung.First in india cross religion and cross caste are norm in 21st century.india is out of its shadows of past 200 yrs.
2ndly it is cross religion-cross country marriages are norm between india and pakistan.i dont know which pakistan you live in.

sure i have seen many examples of Pakistani shoib malik and indian sania mirza because they share same religion but rest i never seen any marriage between Hindu girl or muslim boy or Muslim boy with hindu girls

I have seen one or two such couples in western society but then they married without their family approval and their families did not even attend their marriages and again my point was their marriages is also not legal according to religion islam ..well visit this threads

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/141983-cross-border-love-relationships-marriages.html

What i felt like is good i did it..my parents neither opposed my decision nor questioned it.but all the questioning i get from society not from my near dear ones.And i'm proud about my decision so is my hubby.And you said it right that my parents/hubby are true blessing bestowed on me by God himself.

There you are, then.

Just give questioners the finger and do what you know is right.

sure i have seen many examples of Pakistani shoib malik and indian sania mirza because they share same religion but rest i never seen any marriage between Hindu girl or muslim boy or Muslim boy with hindu girls

I have seen one or two such couples in western society but then they married without their family approval and their families did not even attend their marriages and again my point was their marriages is also not legal according to religion islam ..well visit this threads

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/141983-cross-border-love-relationships-marriages.html
Surely ignorance is bliss......

If you have two Hindu friends and a Sikh friend, and have fun together, that itself makes nonsense of the TNT.

well comparing friendship with marriage partner don't make any sense at all.. marriage is religious institution where couple live together under one roof for the rest of their life ..they share same beliefs, traditions, customs, religious festivals, ways of lives etc hindu take 7 phere while Muslims get nikah.. difference even start from the start of marriage. Muslim believe in one god while hindus associate many partners with God so here again difference in worshipping as their ways conflict with each others

Surely ignorance is bliss......

again you are not giving me Islamic opinions about marrying with mushrik woman ..well here is what islamic God say

�Do not marry unbelieving women until they believe. A slave woman who believes is better than an unbelieving woman, even though she allure you� (al-Baqarah, 221).

Now ignorance is bliss for those who don't know anything about Islam or Quran

There you are, then.

Just give questioners the finger and do what you know is right.

:lol:

that's what peoples do when they have no answer :P

well comparing friendship with marriage partner don't make any sense at all.. marriage is religious institution where couple live together under one roof for the rest of their life ..they share same beliefs, traditions, customs, religious festivals, ways of lives etc hindu take 7 phere while Muslims get nikah.. difference even start from the start of marriage. Muslim believe in one god while hindus associate many partners with God so here again difference in worshipping as their ways conflict with each others

What you forget is that rejecting the TNT in no way implies that religious inter-marriage is mandated. That has always been a matter of personal choice. Not every Muslim marries a Hindu in a country like India which exemplifies the rejection of the TNT. Why should the religious bans on intermarriage matter? The rest of society can go on.

Why should giving questioners the finger mean that the questioned has no answers? It merely means that the questioned person does not accept any outsider's right to define his or her life, not even by citing scripture. Is it the questioner's business to determine God's will and to apply it to people?

I know where you heading to.There are two ways to commensurate such cross religious marriages..
1. either one of the partner convert to others religion.(in this case people like you keeps an intrusive eys if the partner has truly become one among them and declare him/her qayadin based on their judgement even though God himself teaches humans...."Thou shalt not judge" in every religion, but even then people judge others and question GOD himself on his teachings)

2. go to court and marry.-here people made the girl as concubine,prostitute and wat not.

And slowly you are heading to one of these two slopes based on the lead you get about the couple involved in cross religion marriage.

again you are not giving me Islamic opinions about marrying with mushrik woman ..well here is what islamic God say

�Do not marry unbelieving women until they believe. A slave woman who believes is better than an unbelieving woman, even though she allure you� (al-Baqarah, 221).

Now ignorance is bliss for those who don't know anything about Islam or Quran
I already defined two slopes for people of your kind and it seems you are heading on 1st one.

Btw tell me how many slave girl you want to keep in 21st century.
And you are right on defying the commandment of Allah(swt )-thou shalt not judge.

What you forget is that rejecting the TNT in no way implies that religious inter-marriage is mandated. That has always been a matter of personal choice. Not every Muslim marries a Hindu in a country like India which exemplifies the rejection of the TNT. Why should the religious bans on intermarriage matter? The rest of society can go on.

Why should giving questioners the finger mean that the questioned has no answers? It merely means that the questioned person does not accept any outsider's right to define his or her life, not even by citing scripture. Is it the questioner's business to determine God's will and to apply it to people?

There is no need to give fingers to each others as we are having debate here and i am not putting gun over her or your head to follow my thoughts or ideas.

Secondly i said marriage is one of many things which Muslims in India and Pakistan have common among each others. well let me quote the speech of my quaid about TNT which very much sums up my opinion

“ It is extremely difficult to appreciate why our Hindu friends fail to understand the real nature of Islam and Hinduism. They are not religions in the strict sense of the word, but are, in fact, different and distinct social orders, and it is a dream that the Hindus and Muslims can ever evolve a common nationality, and this misconception of one Indian nation has troubles and will lead India to destruction if we fail to revise our notions in time. The Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs, litterateurs. They neither intermarry nor interdine together and, indeed, they belong to two different civilizations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions. Their aspect on life and of life are different. It is quite clear that Hindus and Mussalmans derive their inspiration from different sources of history. They have different epics, different heroes, and different episodes. Very often the hero of one is a foe of the other and, likewise, their victories and defeats overlap. To yoke together two such nations under a single state, one as a numerical minority and the other as a majority, must lead to growing discontent and final destruction of any fabric that may be so built for the government of such a state.

Dr Iqbal also said

“ In conclusion, I must put a straight question to Pandit Jawahar Lal, how is India's problem to be solved if the majority community will neither concede the minimum safeguards necessary for the protection of a minority of 80 million people, nor accept the award of a third party; but continue to talk of a kind of nationalism which works out only to its own benefit? This position can admit of only two alternatives. Either the Indian majority community will have to accept for itself the permanent position of an agent of British imperialism in the East, or the country will have to be redistributed on a basis of religious, historical and cultural affinities so as to do away with the question of electorates and the communal problem in its present form.

I know where you heading to.There are two ways to commensurate such cross religious marriages..
1. either one of the partner convert to others religion.(in this case people like you keeps an intrusive eys if the partner has truly become one among them and declare him/her qayadin based on their judgement even though God himself teaches humans...."Thou shalt not judge" in every religion, but even then people judge others and question GOD himself on his teachings)

2. go to court and marry.-here people made the girl as concubine,prostitute and wat not.

And slowly you are heading to one of these two slopes based on the lead you get about the couple involved in cross religion marriage.

well which procedure did you follow if you don't mind sharing about it and off course i will go for first one and i dont care about nationalities but she must be a muslim and also to convert only just for sake of marriage is not right thing. I know many Indonesian girls who asked western guys to become Muslim so that they can marry with them which i think is wrong and selfish act . Non Muslims should study Islam and if their heart get convinced then they should convert/revert etc

and secondly i never judged anyone. I just quoted one verse from holy book to tell you what Islamic God say on this matter and it is not from any book of mullah but from scripture of Allah

He is a lunatic who just wanted to grab attention. His brother is trying to get him out and mentioned that he is mental patient. We should leave it at that.

There is no need to give fingers to each others as we are having debate here and i am not putting gun over her or your head to follow my thoughts or ideas.

Secondly i said marriage is one of many things which Muslims in India and Pakistan have common among each others. well let me quote the speech of my quaid about TNT which very much sums up my opinion

“ It is extremely difficult to appreciate why our Hindu friends fail to understand the real nature of Islam and Hinduism. They are not religions in the strict sense of the word, but are, in fact, different and distinct social orders, and it is a dream that the Hindus and Muslims can ever evolve a common nationality, and this misconception of one Indian nation has troubles and will lead India to destruction if we fail to revise our notions in time. The Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs, litterateurs. They neither intermarry nor interdine together and, indeed, they belong to two different civilizations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions. Their aspect on life and of life are different. It is quite clear that Hindus and Mussalmans derive their inspiration from different sources of history. They have different epics, different heroes, and different episodes. Very often the hero of one is a foe of the other and, likewise, their victories and defeats overlap. To yoke together two such nations under a single state, one as a numerical minority and the other as a majority, must lead to growing discontent and final destruction of any fabric that may be so built for the government of such a state.

The living proof that Jinnah was wrong, and overstated his brief for his community is the living example of India. What he omitted to mention is that these high-flown elements occur rarely in people's lives. You do not say to your neighbour on a crowded suburban train that you disagree violently with the Koran and Hadith about the rules of evidence in Sharia law as it applies to men and women. You do not look up from preparing a spread-sheet analyzing your firm's financial performance in south east Asia and tell your cubicle companion that participating in Rakhee-bandhan is shirk.

It is only on Internet fora and on political pulpits, including the preachings of religious people to their flocks that such examples come bubbling up. Piety is at its modest best in the full glare of the arc lamps.

The finger was proposed for those who questioned ajtr's life choices, not for you. However, if the digit fits, wear it with pride.

Dr Iqbal also said

“ In conclusion, I must put a straight question to Pandit Jawahar Lal, how is India's problem to be solved if the majority community will neither concede the minimum safeguards necessary for the protection of a minority of 80 million people, nor accept the award of a third party; but continue to talk of a kind of nationalism which works out only to its own benefit? This position can admit of only two alternatives. Either the Indian majority community will have to accept for itself the permanent position of an agent of British imperialism in the East, or the country will have to be redistributed on a basis of religious, historical and cultural affinities so as to do away with the question of electorates and the communal problem in its present form.

Again, by the evidence of history, Dr. Iqbal was talking rubbish.

well which procedure did you follow if you don't mind sharing about it and off course i will go for first one and i dont care about nationalities but she must be a muslim and also to convert only just for sake of marriage is not right thing. I know many Indonesian girls who asked western guys to become Muslim so that they can marry with them which i think is wrong and selfish act . Non Muslims should study Islam and if their heart get convinced then they should convert/revert etc
you didnt answer my question which pakistan you live in or from?Coz the pakistan i know of none has questioned me or my decision till now as intrusively as u are doing. And What are ur credentials to question me?

and secondly i never judged anyone. I just quoted one verse from holy book to tell you what Islamic God say on this matter and it is not from any book of mullah but from scripture of Allah
And you cleverly/cunningly skirted around my question the 2nd part of the verse.

I wonder who is confused here now you or me?

you didnt answer my question which pakistan you live in or from?Coz the pakistan i know of none has questioned me or my decision till now as intrusively as u are doing. And What are ur credentials to question me?

And you cleverly/cunningly skirted around my question the 2nd part of the verse.

I wonder who is confused here now you or me?

I live in Islamic republic of Pakistan

i am not questioning your decisions..i am just asking and i also said share it if you dont mind sharing ..If you mind sharing then forget about it

second question was not valid to discussion going on here ..slavery have been abolished long time ago but it was mere analogy that slave believer woman is even better than cute and hot non believer

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom