What's new

Attack on Mata Amritanandamayi

Kerala is a jehadi Hub now ... Its should be declared a terrorist State...

Dont Talk Like Stupid... I expected Words from AJTR... U Secular Indians r Crazy ... Amma Doesnt has her own channel she doesnt even uses it to Project BJP candidates ... for that she was criticized several times by Hindu Nationalist

Well her television Chanel called Amrita television does not promote Hindu fundamentalism but her own prophesies and god equivalent charisma.

Well this philanthropic lady is not that philanthropic, she charge heavy funds from any one who acc. to her is above poverty line who make use of her institution's like her vast empire of education institution's and hospitals.

Now compare this to a man called the late Sai baba, whose institution's are free for anyone irrespective of their income bar.

By the way the reason I quoted you is those bold lines, it seems secularism have some different definition for you, atleast I think it involves Hindu supremacy to some extent.

Well this philanthropic lady is not that philanthropic, she charge heavy funds from any one who acc. to her is above poverty line who make use of her institution's like her vast empire of education institution's and hospitals.

Now compare this to a man called the late Sai baba, whose institution's are free for anyone irrespective of their income bar.

+1.

I would like to qualify your statement by saying it is actually the group around her who is managing the trusts and not Amma herself.

+1.

I would like to qualify your statement by saying it is actually the group around her who is managing the trusts and not Amma herself.

Never matter's, dont say the group around her is an independent body with no connection to her.

I'm saying she is just a figurehead with no actual say in the runnings of the institutions/hospitals.

I agree she may not be the one who control management there, but it is not digestible if you say she does not have any know how whats going in her institution's, and finally she is the one who controls the thread whoever runs the affair's.

I agree she may not be the one who control management there, but it is not digestible if you say she does not have any know how whats going in her institution's, and finally she is the one who controls the thread whoever runs the affair's.

Lets say she is like the Queen of England who may or may not know whats 'cooking' in the No 10 Downing Street, but she doesn't have any power to do anything about it.

Actually she is NOT the one controlling the thread.

There are "Swamis" for each institution who are the final say in whatever happens in that institution and the chairmanship of all educational instittutions is managed by another top guy..Last I checked it was one guy named Amritaswarupananda Puri and he is the absolute final in everything concerning the educational instittutions...everything is decided by him and not Amma.

Amma is hardly literate..you expect her to be in touch with these things ? She is there doing her duty and there are those around her who follow her in vision and others who make use of her to further their interests. Same story everywhere.

wessey agar mein india mein hota na tu ek 2 carishmey dhika kar mein be abb tak popular bun gaya hota :P..jiss society mein superstitions par beliefs boht zyada hoo udhar loghoon ko bewaqoof banana boht asaan hota ha

^^ Hmm. well I have to agree with you partially...the proliferation of fake swamis aka cheating 420 swindlers tarnished the reputation of few genuine good souls also.

wessey agar mein india mein hota na tu ek 2 carishmey dhika kar mein be abb tak popular bun gaya hota :P..jiss society mein superstitions par beliefs boht zyada hoo udhar loghoon ko bewaqoof banana boht asaan hota ha
Zaroor just like the peer babas of pakistan you could even have become godman in india.

Itna aasaan nahi hain bhayya,

asar dil se hona chahiye,

bahuth saare hero log idhar jhak maarte hain.

Itna aasaan nahi hain bhayya,

asar dil se hona chahiye,

bahuth saare hero log idhar jhak maarte hain.

mere dil boht saaf suthra ha asar kaise nhi ho ga :D

aur weesey be mera target woo loug hoon ghey jin k pass na damag ha aur na education/awareness..gareeb awaam who hey asey sai babey k chakar mein attey hein

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom