What's new

Attack on Mata Amritanandamayi

Offtopic, but this needs a reply.

In India RSS is not banned yet. If its activity was banned long time ago, probably there wouldnt have been any extremism in India.

They were banned for three times and each time the courts quashed the order because it was unconstitutional and the charges against them were not proved.

And ofcourse you have have also exposed your ignorance regarding extremism in India...Was RSS responsible for the anti-Sikh riots which caused Khalistani militancy ? Was RSS responsible for the ethnic cleansing of Pandits from Kashmir ? Was RSS responsible for the armed insurrgency in North East ? Was RSS responsible for the Maoist insurgency ? Was RSS responsible for the Kashmiri insurgency whose terror acts have spilled onto mainland India also ? Is RSS rresponsible for the growing extremism in Kerala also ?

No RSS is not responsible for any of this. I hold people like you, crpto-liberals or Islamists-in-disguise responsible for burying your head in sand and rationalizing the acts of the extremists as some sort of "misguided youth swayed over by Gujarat riots or babri riots". Let me tell you if revenge is a justified reaction then travelling back in history you can justify any action.

Now look at this:
Modi, No one can deny that he is responsible for murder of innocent people, rape of innocent sisters. He is really worst that bin-laden. But he is treated as hero in India. what a shame.

Any legally admissible evidence/proof you have for this accusation ? or just the usual brain farts ?

Who support him think that who cares he is doing development!!! Also most of his supporters are internet community,educated than un-educated. They think them self patriotics and real heroes. Thier numbers are in millions (recently sone one was proud here saying he has 80mln followers in twitter).

Think why the 'educated' people have started supporting a 'murderer' even when more 'secular' alternatives are there - because people dont care what happened 10 years back. Its not like the first riots in India. Plenty of riots have happened and Ahmedabad used to play stage to communal riots every few years even before Modi came !. People support the man who delivers them their basic amenities, cuts through the populism and red-tape and actually gives a good governance. They support the man who gives them bijli,paani and sadak which are more important to them that what happened 10 years ago. That is the brute truth. Life moves on. So in a way - these 'secular' leaders have failed the mango man that he has has now taken to a 'murderer', a 'murderer who delivers their basic amenities'.

And ofcourse you have have also exposed your ignorance regarding extremism in India...Was RSS responsible for the anti-Sikh riots which caused Khalistani militancy ? Was RSS responsible for the ethnic cleansing of Pandits from Kashmir ? Was RSS responsible for the armed insurrgency in North East ? Was RSS responsible for the Maoist insurgency ? Was RSS responsible for the Kashmiri insurgency whose terror acts have spilled onto mainland India also ? Is RSS rresponsible for the growing extremism in Kerala also ?

The real question should be was RSS responsible for the partition of India ??

The real question should be was RSS responsible for the partition of India ??

If they were, I am thankful to them. FULL STOP.

p.s.: I am thankful to anyone who supported Partition and that includes the Muslim leaders also. Only it should have been peaceful/organized with no loss of life and complete.

If they were, I am thankful to them. FULL STOP.

p.s.: I am thankful to anyone who supported Partition and that includes the Muslim leaders also. Only it should have been peaceful/organized with no loss of life and complete.

Jinnah: hindu and muslims are two nations so we want partition of india
VD savarkar: hindu and muslims are two nations but we don't want partition of india

Offtopic, but this needs a reply.

They were banned for three times and each time the courts quashed the order because it was unconstitutional and the charges against them were not proved.

Still people know the truth. In especially in karnataka/Gujarat you can easily see what they are doing. Well do u know about SIMI? Do you court did not get any evidence to prove that it was a terrorist organisation? Police or government did not have a single proof against them. Tobe honest until Vajapayee banned it i never heard about it. Later all the blast they are named until IM started making rules.

Who said all extremism? I am talking about current situation. BJP/RSS responsible for it. They thought indian hindus to become extrem. They are so active in internet that if you check godse site in wiki, you might think that he was really a great hero. This is one example.

Wow you are saying people should not care about the past? Then wait for some time and release Kasab by this time he would have been already become a nice decent guy.!! You are really silli brainwashed man, thats why you dint see the pain of the suffer of riots.
Yes there were riots before modi tooo.. But this man allowed riots to grow and satisfied when "Muslims were thought a lesson"

Suppose you local MLA allowed a mob to rape your sister,mother and killthem alive, but MLA gave BIJLI PANI to ur home..you will keep his photo in your home?

Now dont say about modi particiation in riots, i dont have anything to discuss with you. Your own lovly vajapayee had said that time "Modi should follow rajadharma" dint he?

I say again. Hindus now a days not realizing that they are talibanized, worst part is they are supportin villians more openly than muslims. You are included in this. change brother grow-up.

SIMI was banned so easily where as Hindu extremist group even if they found guilty they arent.
Example, Recent mangalore resort incident, they are doing this so openly inviting media people to spot! Like heroes. But they arent banned

Hindu terrorist organisation which involved in Nanded,melengon blasts not banned. thier root to BJP you can deny? BJP is slave RSS anyways.

RSS Never directly

I see now muslims are maturing, For example Muslims did not protest (i mean it was peaceful) to the judgment about Babri masjid even though it was funny which was based on the blifs than facts. I can give many example like this

In Karnataka recently they hosted pak flag to incite riot, but they were caught.
People like Pramod mutalik can create a Hindu muslim Riot for money "Watch rent a riot in youtube"

There are many many examples like this
They arent banned yet.

See .....you are showing your stupidity in every thread ........:D
I'm so sorry about my stupidity.but i need to clear my doubts.And for that it doesnt matter how stupid the question is.wat matters is that the golmaal answer people give clears the doubt or increase it.

Yes u can just search. Government was also BJP just for ur information.
i already mentioned it on 1st page not sure about the place though so asked to confirm it.

I'm so sorry about my stupidity.but i need to clear my doubts.And for that it doesnt matter how stupid the question is.wat matters is that the golmaal answer people give clears the doubt or increase it.

i already mentioned it on 1st page not sure about the place though so asked to confirm it.

I laughed very hard, but it was mischievous to make fools out of these unsuspecting characters.

Please stop teasing them.

That is one twisted answer ..........:lol:

That is one twisted answer ..........:lol:

August 1st, 2012 -- As Amma (Mata Amritanandamayi) was giving darshan, a bearded, ran swiftly through the bhajan hall and up the ramp towards the stage, shouting "Bismillah Irahman Iraheem". As he dashed up the stage wearing only under-garments, he was blocked from reaching Amma and after much effort, the police officers on duty at that time and devotees were able to apprehended him, and he was taken to the local police station.

Attack on Mata Amritanandamayi Devi - YouTube

Its high time we stop making everything Hindu Vs Muslims. Let's deal it by the law, the crime if true is not so big to even have a second look.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom