What's new

Attack on Mata Amritanandamayi

I live in Islamic republic of Pakistan
No you are not from Islamic Republic of Pakistan.You are from some different plane where we earthly being cant reach.

i am not questioning your decisions..i am just asking and i also said share it if you dont mind sharing ..If you mind sharing then forget about it
Its not about me sharing something.its about the caliber of the person with whom im sharing decides it.And sorry to say you dont fit in there.

second question was not valid to discussion going on here ..slavery have been abolished long time ago but it was mere analogy that slave believer woman is even better than cute and hot non believer
So you mean to say first part of surah suits you so you use it on me and later part is just analogy...wow......You are on the verge of committing blasphemy do you know this by Questioning His words.

No you are not from Islamic Republic of Pakistan.You are from some different plane where we earthly being cant reach.

Its not about me sharing something.its about the caliber of the person with whom im sharing decides it.And sorry to say you dont fit in there.

So you mean to say first part of surah suits you so you use it on me and later part is just analogy...wow......You are on the verge of committing blasphemy do you know this by Questioning His words.

forget it we cannot carry on further discussion because now you are taking everything personally

i was talking generally and i dont even know anything about you to comment on your personal life. I am saying one thing and you are assuming another

forget it we cannot carry on further discussion because now you are taking everything personally

i was talking generally and i dont even know anything about you to comment on your personal life. I am saying one thing and you are assuming another
I dont form an opinion based on assumptions.i see practicality in the argument of the opposite person.which seriously lacks in your case.

Its fine with me if you cease and desist here.

I dont form an opinion based on assumptions.i see practicality in the argument of the opposite person.which seriously lacks in your case.

Its fine with me if you cease and desist here.

sorry to say but you don't have good ability to comprehend the argument of others or either i am not good in explaining my point.discussion was not about you but general islamic opinion about getting marriage with mushtik woman and slavery had existed in many culture in past but its not there any more or may exist another forms but any way carry on mata pita topic

i am done

Idiots like Bhairava, Nair saab create Hindu Vs Muslim thread its high time that mods put an end to this ban any one creating such threads and inciting violence.

Sadly they belong to GODs own country................They cannot digest the growth of Minorities Financially.............PER CAPTIA income of minorities in the State of Kerala is Higher than any state in India.............. These people face stiff resistance from minorities against their ideology in Kerala.......................

Sadly they belong to GODs own country................They cannot digest the growth of Minorities Financially.............PER CAPTIA income of minorities in the State of Kerala is Higher than any state in India.............. These people face stiff resistance from minorities against their ideology in Kerala.......................

ya one community by illegally encroaching forest lands and another by middle east money

Wow what a great inference.

Last time I checked, the last major religious riot in Kerala was b/n Christians & Muslims at Vizhijam, the last major sensational religious misadventure was the cutting of the hand of a Christian professor by Muslim groups bcs he dared to question Prophet and the last major moral policing act caught on camera is the beating up of a Christian Youth by Muslims bcs he dared to look at a Muslim girl...so pls leave us Hindus out of it, you co-religionsts are enough to handle eachother. The only thing that keeps you united is the collective need to counter Hindus.

As for resistance, IUML got 5th minister and in the next by election BJP increased its vote share 5 times which surprised both UDF & LDF. So keep on pushing Hindus like this and very soon lotus will bloom in Kerala.

Wow what a great inference.

Last time I checked, the last major religious riot in Kerala was b/n Christians & Muslims at Vizhijam, the last major sensational religious misadventure was the cutting of the hand of a Christian professor by Muslim groups bcs he dared to question Prophet and the last major moral policing act caught on camera is the beating up of a Christian Youth by Muslims bcs he dared to look at a Muslim girl...so pls leave us Hindus out of it, you co-religionsts are enough to handle eachother. The only thing that keeps you united is the collective need to counter Hindus.

As for resistance, IUML got 5th minister and in the next by election BJP increased its vote share 5 times which surprised both UDF & LDF. So keep on pushing Hindus like this and very soon lotus will bloom in Kerala.

You may not like it .............may be you are one of them...............Hindus in Kerala are not Fools .............So are other Communities............In Simple you cannot Polo-rise any community like in Gujarat

ya one community by illegally encroaching forest lands and another by middle east money

Ya Ya 5 Arces owned by me is a Encroachment Land.............

Now this thread is regressing in a Gaussian manner. What a relief!

You may not like it .............may be you are one of them...............Hindus in Kerala are not Fools .............So are other Communities............In Simple you cannot Polo-rise any community like in Gujarat

No, they are fools of the highest order who for example just allowed perhaps the biggest genocide against Hindus called Malabar/Mapillah Revolt to be glossed over as a great freedom struggle. I actually have no sympathy for them. As I said in other threads, a community that cannot look after their own welfare should simply perish. Survival of the fittest.

As for polarization , its always there with Muslim League & Kerala Congress. Its just that Hindus are dumb to not use their collective strength as a bargaining chip as other communities do or in other words its just Hindus who are not polarized.

I akin the situation in Kerela to Mexican stand off . Lets see who stands alive in the end or all die .

No, they are fools of the highest order who for example just allowed perhaps the biggest genocide against Hindus called Malabar/Mapillah Revolt to be glossed over as a great freedom struggle. I actually have no sympathy for them. As I said in other threads, a community that cannot look after their own welfare should simply perish. Survival of the fittest.

As for polarization , its always there with Muslim League & Kerala Congress. Its just that Hindus are dumb to not use their collective strength as a bargaining chip as other communities do or in other words its just Hindus who are not polarized.

How did you come to conclusion that Kerala Congress is a Christian Party...............Its Basically a Nair-Christian Party...........
And People Of Kerala Keep Religion as a Private affair................Like Me........

I akin the situation in Kerela to Mexican stand off . Lets see who stands alive in the end or all die .

Ya Ya don't forget once Vivekananda seeing the caste system and caste brutality in Kerala commented that its worlds Lunatic Asylum

I think your are rule by Mohanlal & Mamooty films

How did you come to conclusion that Kerala Congress is a Christian Party...............Its Basically a Nair-Christian Party...........
And People Of Kerala Keep Religion as a Private affair................Like Me........

Ya Ya don't forget once Vivekananda seeing the caste system and caste brutality in Kerala commented that its worlds Lunatic Asylum

I think your are rule by Mohanlal & Mamooty films

both are well known facts ,two days back u r leader PC George was here to save encroacher's

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom