What's new

Attack on Indian military in Indian Occupied Kashmir and Assam

Status
Not open for further replies.
in pakistan everyone was celebrating. the biggest rally in balochistan history with more than 3000 vehicles happened yesterday.
mean while in india kashmir is in state of curfew, assam celebrated with bombs, moast celebrated with complete shutdown in areas under their influence,
and modi is still concerned about pakistan.
FYI my society also celebrated with bombs and rockets. Yes really!!!

to all those indians who think anyone in pakistan wants independence just come here and go there. tell the local people you want to help them in your cause. then you will see different reactions in different parts of the country but at the end you will not be able to go back to india.
now if you want to die slowly then you should visit peaceful people of gilgit or kashmir.
for fast death visit balochistan or kpk aor tell it to some pathan. in case of sindhis and punjabis you would be found dead with no kidneys and lever.
Who are those people in recent videos protesting for freedom. From their looks, they don't look like common Indians, Africans, Americans, Chinese, Russians. Who are they if they are not Gilgit, North Kashmiris or Baluchistan natives???

Who are those people in recent videos protesting for freedom. From their looks, they don't look like common Indians, Africans, Americans, Chinese, Russians. Who are they if they are not Gilgit, North Kashmiris or Baluchistan natives???

They are protesting for Babba Jan because he was killed or something and can't you they have the flag but it's in red they never said they want azadi mate

yeah i think you watch zee news too who uses 2012 protest for local issues videos to show people want independence or the video of kashmir elections where opposition party is protesting like typical politions. may be you have watched the video of 15 people in balochistan leaded by a person who had been punished by court on fraud issues as he was a banker. maybe you had seen islamabad d chowk dharna for re elections shown to you by your media as an independence movement.
first solve problems in your own country then stop thinking about balochistan. by the way on your reply that pakistan should also not support kashmiris blah blah i want to tell you that kashmir is a disputed territory recognized by the world.

Freedom Fighters are on the move pakistan must support them.

They are protesting for Babba Jan because he was killed or something and can't you they have the flag but it's in red they never said they want azadi mate
Friend I have seen many videos from many types of civilians. I have seen things from a friend who was uprooted from his ancestral place during second last decade. I have seen things from my kashmiri collage friends perspective, I have seen things from one of my best Afghani friends perspective. So it opens a Pandora box. Btw going for sleep, will discuss in evening. Bye.

But you are discussing "India" Just remove "India related" threads and see how many people visit your forum.

Inki dukan India ki wajah se chalti hai bhaiya...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom