What's new

Attack on Indian military in Indian Occupied Kashmir and Assam

Status
Not open for further replies.
this momentum is shaking india like dagger in head or in eyes both far east and west is shaking and what indian is celebrating is oh non of our soilder got killed .. when they sud be worried why its happening on first place india is the most peaceful place in region Kashmiri moment from 70 years assam nexlite from 40 years what if khalsa stand with Tamils....
apnay ghar sheeshay kay hon to dusron kay gharon per pathar nahi painkhtay..
I wonder why Baluchi, North Kashmiris & Gilgit people are protesting and their information being cleaned from Internet day in day out. Why are unhappy from the people supposed to be their Savior???

have you really been counting how many actually got dead in india and compare to Pakistan..
either you are pyscho path killer of you like to count dead people...
if you start counting only from Kashmir you will start hating india.. hey but i forgot you are......

wwwsatporg/satporgtp/countries/india/states/punjab/data_sheets/annual_casualties.htm

I wonder why Baluchi, North Kashmiris & Gilgit people are protesting and their information being cleaned from Internet day in day out. Why are unhappy from the people supposed to be their Savior???

i wonder how indian brain fart over and over again .. you never been to Pakistan oh we wont let you cuz its much peaceful without you ..
i can see indian pain on 15 august when this is black day .. 14 was with full of Pakistani flag..
i am sometimes happy to see some indians who actually talk with facts how brutally indian forces killing innocent kids.. you dont worry it will come back to mainland .. you kill someones kid and you think yourswill be safe wont happen..
how about you raiz gilgit blouch we raiz only IoK... it give you more pain cuz you hurting people there.

Two terrorists killed while trying to create mayhem. Dispatched to hell on non stop train.

Attack done in Assam with no loss at our side. While in Kashmir two of urs dispatched by J&K police to hell on a joy ride.
in pakistan everyone was celebrating. the biggest rally in balochistan history with more than 3000 vehicles happened yesterday.
mean while in india kashmir is in state of curfew, assam celebrated with bombs, moast celebrated with complete shutdown in areas under their influence,
and modi is still concerned about pakistan.

To our Pakistani friends, who claim Pak has nothing to do with Kashmir disturbances. Where do you think these scums get guns and grenades from? I am sure they can't buy it off the street like in Pakistan. Someone must be supplying them, right?

good job freedom fighters

To our Pakistani friends, who claim Pak has nothing to do with Kashmir disturbances. Where do you think these scums get guns and grenades from? I am sure they can't buy it off the street like in Pakistan. Someone must be supplying them, right?

Maybe you're armed forces mate

to all those indians who think anyone in pakistan wants independence just come here and go there. tell the local people you want to help them in your cause. then you will see different reactions in different parts of the country but at the end you will not be able to go back to india.
now if you want to die slowly then you should visit peaceful people of gilgit or kashmir.
for fast death visit balochistan or kpk aor tell it to some pathan. in case of sindhis and punjabis you would be found dead with no kidneys and lever.

Serial explosions rock Assam, no casualty
Guwahati/Tinsukia, Aug 15, 2016, (PTI):
564598_thump.jpg

A series of five bomb explosions by suspected ULFA-Independent militants rocked upper Assam's Charaido and Tinsukia districts this morning as the state celebrated the country's 70th Independence Day.

There was no casualty or injury in any of the explosions, police said.
A blast was reported at an abandoned place beside an interior road at 7.40 AM at a place under Tengapukhari outpost in Charaideo district, Superintendent of Police A P Tiwari said.

The militants had apparently placed the bomb under the ground, Tiwari said.

In Tinsukia district, four other explosions were triggered by the insurgent outfit. An improvised explosive devise (IED) went off near Indira Gandhi School at Laipuli area on the outskirts of district headquarters of Tinsukia town at 7.15 AM, the officials said.

This was followed by another blast in line no.6 of Badlabhata Tea Estate in Doomdooma area where the third IED was also set off at Masuwa, they said.

The fourth one exploded at Gamtumati in Philobari area where ULFA-I militants on August 12 night had shot dead two persons and injured six others in indiscriminate firing at Bahbon village.

Yesterday, a powerful 4 kg IED was recovered at Mukum based on interception of an ULFA-I message, officials said.

On August 5, 14 people were killed and over 20 injured by NDFB (Songbijit) insurgents at Balajan in Kokrajhar district.

Security measures have been tightened across Assam and patrolling by security forces intensified, the police added.

Militants attack security personnel, injure five
Srinagar, Aug 15, 2016, (PTI);
564590_thump.gif

Militants today attacked security forces at Nowhatta in downtown Srinagar, injuring five personnel, and triggering a gunfight.

The unspecified number of militants fired at the security forces in the area which is close to the historic Jama Masjid.

Five security personnel were injured in the militant attack, a police official said.
The exchange of fire was going on.

The attack came as the country is celebrating the 70th Independence Day.

• Militants attack security personnel, injure five
  • Srinagar: Militants today attacked security forces at Nowhatta in downtown Srinagar, injuring five personnel, and triggering a gunfight.

Good to know there were no injuries in the blasts.
ULFA has lost capability to make good quality explosives.
Weakness of ULFA can be seen the fact that there were 85 security forces fatalities in 1996 & 65 in 2000 whereas in 2015 & 2016 there were only 1.

httpwwwsatporg/satporgtp/countries/india/states/assam/data_sheets/insurgency_related_killings.htm

i wonder how indian brain fart over and over again .. you never been to Pakistan oh we wont let you cuz its much peaceful without you ..
i can see indian pain on 15 august when this is black day .. 14 was with full of Pakistani flag..
i am sometimes happy to see some indians who actually talk with facts how brutally indian forces killing innocent kids.. you dont worry it will come back to mainland .. you kill someones kid and you think yourswill be safe wont happen..
how about you raiz gilgit blouch we raiz only IoK... it give you more pain cuz you hurting people there.
Please write clear as I am unable to understand your urdinglish!!! Same happens here and I am at pains to really understand what you are trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom