What's new

Atrocities of 1971 cannot be forgotten and forgiven, Sheikh Hasina tells Pakistan high commissioner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladesh and Pakistan are destined to have very good relations in coming days. A country cannot be kept hostage to one ugly episode in history.
Our eastern neighbor will have all these articles and glory of their betrayal of 1971 only. Till then enjoy the articles and whine on.

Same thought. Nowadays, if you open Pakistani twitter or any other social media page, Indian IT cell members are all over the place. They are so obsessed with Pakistan that it blows me away.

Anyways, I believe its time to move on and be brothers just like our Prophet (PBUH) wanted. Islam faces many enemies today, and Islamophobia is at it highest. Despite our differences, we 2 Muslim nations can do a lot in helping each other out and Muslims struggling around the world and I believe this can be done.

Race might divide us, thousands of kilometers of Indian territory might divide us, but Islam will keep us united.

as long as they id themselves of Indian affiliation, why does it matter? just take or ignore their views.
otoh there are Paks who try to pass of as Indians in real life in many places; there are BD restaurants that ad as Indian - not necessarily because of any treasonous reasons but because indian cuisine is better received. All business. Ultimately all of you are Indian origin anyway.

You do realise that Afghan was an ethnonym historically used for Pashtuns, most of whom currently reside in Pakistan, right?

No, if take that way then you can co-relate to any Muslim country. And even in India, 200 Muslims live then India can co-relate to any Muslim country.

But reality is that they were afghani, turkistani, irani etc and they occupied the south Asia (India and pakistan) and doe the governance.

There is nothing to be proud being an indian or pakistani muslims.

most of whom currently reside in Pakistan, right?

Because of Afghan war from 1979! please learn the history.

You're so dense, the Pashtun population in Pakistan didn't become larger than Afghanistan's due to the Soviet occupation, it's been that way for hundreds of years :lol: , Qais Abdur Rashid is even said to have come from what is now Pakistan's portion of the Suleiman mountain range. I don't even think you've grasped what I'm saying since you went on a tangent about the concept of Muslims being one Ummah (which these days, is usually only really true in theory rather than practice).

Those "afghani, turkistani, irani etc" got absorbed into the fold of South Asian Muslims, I'm not sure what part of this is hard to grasp. Some of them are quite literally STILL speak Persian and Pashto (Hazaras and Pashtuns).

You're so dense, the Pashtun population in Pakistan didn't become larger than Afghanistan's due to the Soviet occupation, it's been that way for hundreds of years :lol: , Qais Abdur Rashid is even said to have come from what is now Pakistan's portion of the Suleiman mountain range. I don't even think you've grasped what I'm saying since you went on a tangent about the concept of Muslims being one Ummah (which these days, is usually only really true in theory rather than practice).

Those "afghani, turkistani, irani etc" got absorbed into the fold of South Asian Muslims, I'm not sure what part of this is hard to grasp. Some of them are quite literally STILL speak Persian and Pashto (Hazaras and Pashtuns).

Man! just because of Pashtun , you are trying to change your identity?

NEPAL is a hindu country and can we co-relate and say that mount Everest is in India because of hindu?

That only fact is that Muslims fight/fought against Muslims for lands. And, these people were occupied south Aisa and nothing to be proud being an indian, pakistani or Bangladeshi (muslims,Pashtun or any)

"Incidents of 1971 cannot be forgotten or forgiven," she said while Pakistan High Commissioner in Dhaka Imran Ahmed Siddiqui called on her at the Gono Bhaban.
Referring to the volumes of the book titled "Secret Documents of Intelligence Branch on Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman", Hasina said all can learn many historical facts from 1948 to 1971 from the books.
Pakistan got trolled. lol
Bangladesh 1; Pakistan 0

David Lloyd George was the Prime Minister of Britain when Jallianwala bagh massacre happened, you should read history properly bro.

And these raiders were not representing any country so whatever they did was their own.
the royal army from all dominions was under monarchs not the elected reps..

Man! just because of Pashtun , you are trying to change your identity?

2nd largest ethnic group in the country, can't just ignore them and they're closer to me than someone from Assam or Maharashtra will ever be.

NEPAL is a hindu country and can we co-relate and can say that mount Everest is in India because of hindu?

Hinduism doesn't promote the idea of Hindus acting as a single political unit nor did I even mention something similar to that.

That only fact is that Muslims fight/fought against Muslims for lands. And, these people were occupied south Aisa and nothing to be proud being a south asian (muslims,Pashtun or any)

When their descendants lie among this community, there is no qualms in appreciating the goodness that came out of them whilst rejecting any negativities that came with them.

chumpoo the royal army from all dominions was under monarchs not the elected reps..
But he was the elected representative of Britain. Even the president is called supreme commander of armed forces even when Prime Minister has political powers.

Referring to the volumes of the book titled "Secret Documents of Intelligence Branch on Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman", Hasina said all can learn many historical facts from 1948 to 1971 from the books.
Why was Mr Mujib interacting with Indian Intelligence since 1963, is that not treason ?

You do realise that Afghan was an ethnonym historically used for Pashtuns, most of whom currently reside in Pakistan, right?

No, if take that way then you can co-relate to any Muslim country. And even in India, 200 Muslims live then India can co-relate to any Muslim country.

But reality is that they were afghani, turkistani, irani etc and they occupied the south Asia (India and pakistan) and doe the governance.

There is nothing to be proud being an indian or pakistani muslims.

most of whom currently reside in Pakistan, right?

Because of Afghan war from 1979! please learn the history.

you realize that there are more pashtuns in Pakistan than in Afghanistan right? Afghan was a word used to refer to pashtuns.. pashtuns make up the second largest ethnic group of pakistan.. so whatever you are claiming literally makes no sense..
Also idk how it is in India but in pak we marry outside a lot now.. personally speaking I have first cousins who are Punjabi,pashtuns etc etc so literally anyone can claim to be descendants of multiple dynasties

what was it? east Pakistan 53-55% majority separated from west Pakistan 45-47% minority
what happened to Muslim brotherhood?
good thing they got their separate country

same is the case with ahmadis
when our first hindu law minister Jogendranath Mandal objected the introduction of islam at government level
muslim league and ch zafarfullah khan was like
we are muslim majority, we do whatever we want. This is our country.

backstabbed by their muslims brothers, now they are infidels in the country they help created.
and now they are same people crying in front of trump for equal rights.

Last edited:
Any culture, ethinic group that faced genocide in recent history does not let it go. Especially with one side still blaming the other and calling them traitor s.
No one discusses bangladesh in Pakistan. If you tell new generation that bangla was part of pakistan then they will give you a surprise pikachu face. Don't give yourself too much importance.

Indians are idiots asking the present day uk govt. to apologise for something done during the monarchs era.. lol
Indians should also ask Pakistanis/Afghan to apologize for what Ghaznavi, Abdali and Babur did with them..lol

no its not common
it only happens in the land of India and Bangladesh.. progressive nations are never stuck in past.
Neither ghaznavi, abdali or babur was pakistani. Who is idiot now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom