What's new

Atheist War Hero, serving Soldier

the nepal earthquake demolished the prayer houses of buddhists,hindus, muslims, christians... and some of these had stood for centuries and been visited by countless daily worshipers and pilgrims... all those idols and accepted shapes of the prayer houses and their special establishment rituals were of no help.
I am not sure we are allowed to discuss pure theology here, I am getting you have an untraditional theological view.
a pantheistic, a certain more degree rational than an a ''celestial dictator'' view. common among liberal muslims

I totally disagree with you that his seniors and colleagues knows about his cheating while declaring religion and not punished. I personally know about a person who belong to minority sect but cheated on registration form but later in PMA he tell about his sect to other cadets, he was reported and immediately handed over to M.P, kept there for few days and then thrown out.

And yet we had Ahmedi war heroes..generals and serving officers.. We have Ahmedi members on this forum who belong to such families .. Who have brothers,fathers,cousins serving in the army.. I personally know Ahmedi officers serving in the army.

And yet we had Ahmedi war heroes..generals and serving officers.. We have Ahmedi members on this forum who belong to such families .. Who have brothers,fathers,cousins serving in the army.. I personally know Ahmedi officers serving in the army.
How can ? before 1979 yes they are serving and those who selected before 1979 served till now...what about the form did they lied on the form ?

Should watch today's match and you will develop the emotional attachment to this sport.

the sky will fall before i do what you say. :enjoy:

I am not sure we are allowed to discuss pure theology here

well, discussion religion is a banned topic but i wasn't discussing any theological path.

but i think this thread will soon get locked. :D

I am getting you have an untraditional theological view.
a pantheistic

umm, just googled for "pantheistic" and i am certainly not that. :D

a certain more degree rational than an a ''celestial dictator'' view. common among liberal muslims

how dare you call me common !! :angry:

you mean krikket:taz: ?

no, kirket. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom