What's new

Atheist faces jail after Facebook remark

Indonesia did the right thing here. Athiest can't go on insulting our religion in a muslim majority state. ISLAM is not like every other
religion , its a way of life. Well done indonesia.:tup:

Too much if anything is good for nothing. Keep religion behind closed doors.

"The man told police investigators that if God really exists and has absolute power, why didn't he prevent bad things from happening in this world."

I agree with him on this.

Sometimes I wonder... will God ever forgive us for what we've done to each other? Then I look around and I realize... God left this place a long time ago.

Not suprising.

People talk about Israel and the US.Indonesia Invaded christian east-timor Annexed Christian West Papau and continue to treat them in a way White-Australians treated the Australian Aboriginals. Coincidentally Australian aboriginals and Papauns are very very closely related.

Not to say that Indonesia is making some humanity progress.

Not suprising.

People talk about Israel and the US.Indonesia Invaded christian east-timor Annexed Christian West Papau and continue to treat them in a way White-Australians treated the Australian Aboriginals. Coincidentally Australian aboriginals and Papauns are very very closely related.

Not to say that Indonesia is making some humanity progress.
So? someone elses wrongs don't make your wrongs a right.

Indonesia did the right thing here. Athiest can't go on insulting our religion in a muslim majority state. ISLAM is not like every other

Please tell me this is some sort of sad joke that was lost into conversion into a post.

How DARE anyone be enthusiastic about, or worse, participate in such a thing... beating and imprisoning someone over his beliefs.

Again, let me turn it around. What if a Muslim man in the USA said something like "Jesus is NOT divine, he was just a prophet" and a freaking MOB beat him up, and the authorities took him away? The outcry would be deafening.

Please don't say something like "A Muslim wouldn't do that" because obviously, Muslims believe exactly that which I quoted. Expression of belief is personal and should always be allowed.

Wat he is saying is true,if god is there,why all evil is happening in this world??

Can any religion show me their God???right in front of me??? NO they can't....

But people forget the true god is the nature and its resource,without which,No life can exist...

Wat he is saying is true,if god is there,why all evil is happening in this world??

But people forget the true god is the nature and its resource,without which,No life can exist...
Whatcha gonna do about it? Scream like a little girl?
At least we have reason and hope...

Viva la atheism

you dont deserve to be a Israeli! :guns:

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

it is the most basic excuse some atheist uses to show that what he says is "right".

i can go by that logic and say things like, "i can't see the butter in milk, but it's still there". are you going to say no to that to?

atheists preach like if all religions where to be abolished there would be ethernal peace in the world, KEEP DREAMING...

Are you for real a guy says he does not belive in god in a muslim country and is beaten up by the public and you appreciate it sick

you dont deserve to be a Israeli! :guns:

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

it is the most basic excuse some atheist uses to show that what he says is "right".

i can go by that logic and say things like, "i can't see the butter in milk, but it's still there". are you going to say no to that to?

atheists preach like if all religions where to be abolished there would be ethernal peace in the world, KEEP DREAMING...

Organized Religion is seriously BS.

Doesn't make Sense.

Only my Neurons!

God am happy my country is a seculer country not some islamic budhist or hindu country where a dozen if nut jobs beat someone up coz he said ge has no faith in god freak man sick

Not true. Most atheists will deny that.
But it is true that some of the conflicts in this century could have been avoided if there was no religion.

Back
Top Bottom