What's new

Atatürk – the father of modern Turkey

dexter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk was a revolutionary and the founder of modern Turkey.
A brilliant military strategist and a popular educator who changed the face of Turkey, he was one of the most fascinating personalities of his time.
The founder of modern Turkey Mustafa Kemal Atatürk was a revolutionary who was driven by idealism. His "War of Independence" created modern Turkey where today many still revere his name. He was deeply influenced by Western ideas and his private library contained the most important works of the European Enlightenment. Was the "Father of the Turks" a European at heart? The film shows Atatürk's intellectual development as he strove to build a secular European nation-state the on the ruins of the Ottoman Empire. A fervent nationalist, he believed in fundamental civil rights and the separation of state and religion. His countless private notes, diaries and the handwritten commentaries he added to his books take us behind the scenes and give us a rare insight into the mind of the most powerful man at the birth of the Turkish Republic.

Whether you like Kemal Ataturk or not he is dude that saved the Turks from extinction, pseudo-Islamists may hate him for his "Kemalist" reforms but if this picture from 1919 shows and had he not played a crucial role in saving Turkey, we would be calling Istanbul something else today and the flag would probably be the Greek flag not Turkish.
DLsW71HXcAEiOMD.jpg

Occupation_of_Constantinople_3.jpg

upload_2020-2-23_15-0-38.jpeg

Listen you son of shia condom seller! You coming here to the turkish forum and doing your double act. You're an assadists terrorist supporter in the guise of a pakistani. No pakistani support assadists who are genociding their own people just because of different sect. Lately you feel empowered from the support given to your shia terrorist by the russian dogs. You have been spreading propaganda against turkey on other threads for russia and their militias attack against TSK and you coming here and praising ataturk?

Pakistanis come in different shapes and sizes I mean not just us but everyone I dont understand what's your issue with me you keep assuming I am Shia or Iranian agent every post I wrote and no 1 I think Syria is a crap show at this point and Erdogan the watermelon seller is not helping but creating more mess as we speak.Its fine if you could nicely disagree on issues like this instead of acting like a troll,btw you are just another keyboard warrior as usual so dont push it too far bud

Last edited:
It was unbelievable how fast Türkiye developed right after WW1/Independence War.

I'm sure if Atatürk had lived few years longer we would get Mosul, Kirkuk and Aegean Islands back like it happened with Hatay.

It was unbelievable how fast Türkiye developed right after WW1/Independence War.

I'm sure if Atatürk had lived few years longer we would get Mosul, Kirkuk and Aegean Islands back like it happened with Hatay.

100% agreed. For that purpose he had all his focus on independent defense industry to make our war machine ready to take the stolen lands back.

Atatürk was a traitor who abandoned the Caliphate

500 years of glorious history gone

he could have reformed without doing away with the Caliphate

The late stage Ottoman Empire was degenerate as hell it needed to go to.the trash bin mind you in 1919 you Had Greek flags flying all around and the Sultan did nothing no way to reform the archaic institution

By 1919 the caliphate was a tool controlled by the allied powers to control and colonize the western world. An authority that sold his country to save his own prestige and convenient, as uneducated Muslims would follow blindly anyway.

Oh really?
He could have reformed it ha? How for example? What he could have done?
Maybe he should have let the British monarchy use it as a tool to control and manipulate whole Islamic world. By this way the dream of Brits could come true.
And you and like you folks would love to live your faith which is controlled by kuffars.
Thanks to Atatürk for getting rid of this corrupt political tool.
The caliphate thing is long gone due to betrayal of Ummah. Period.

Last edited:
Atatürk was a great leader and devoted Muslim, he did more for Islam with his clean shaven chin and Western mannerisms than the whole of the bearded, robbed Muslim ulema of the time.

Victory of Islam comes were Allah swt chooses, not where we decide it does. He is rightfully a Gazi and Shaheed, May Allah swt bless him.

Sad to admit but Khilafat had become a puppet of European powers, similar to the last days of the Mughal empire. It was a hollow shell and festering corpse. It had to be done away.

Allama Iqbal RA praised Atatürk RA and the Turkish Republic, and so did Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah RA. They were dedicated much more to Islam than we.

ataturk-hutbe_16_9_1541749729.jpg

Back
Top Bottom