What's new

At least 75 killed in bomb blast at Quetta Hospital

But, Baluchistan govt is finger pointing at RAW. Govt Baluchistan has proof of involvement of RAW in his today's interview.

Unfortunately , they buy the sympathy of local or they are hardcore with their sleeper cells. No doubt it very hard to detect and destroy. Because this snake is without a head. These people been served religion like opium. But, its head is somewhere in middle east and US need to take action and end monarchy in whole middle east. Otherwise.............
In the 20's, there were an effective but cruel method, countries disregard innocents life in order to save their own's citizens.
nowadays, terror organization understand that countries can't allow themselves to attack none combatants, and they're using this to their advantage.
take ISIS for example, in old times, "evil" people and organizations used to cut heads of few people in a town, and place them on high stick or building in the town, to create fear among the people and make them obbey, ISIS is doing the same while using the media for greater effect. while using none combatants to shield themselves from aerial attacks, they continue their murderous plan to spread their ideology across the world.

Just thinking out loud w.r.t this incident and others in the past. Is it possible to provide "parameterized security" to all "high-valued" soft and hard targets (see below):
View attachment 324269
As we all know that we are "at war" so don't we need a constant setup such as this along with "credible intelligence network". Just my two cents.

Or we can simply ask Uncle sam to drone Umar Khalid Kurasani and his gang. They are the ones who accepted responsibility and all of them are in Afghanistan right now.

After all USA included TTP-JA as terror group in their list of terrorists a few days ago.

But, Baluchistan govt is finger pointing at RAW. Govt Baluchistan has prove involvement of RAW in his today interview.

NewsFeed:

The attack was planned in Afghan City Jalalabad

The mastermind trainer of the suicide bomber is said to be an Afghan agent (plz wait checking name)

to do that you ll have to give a shut up call to the likes of Hafiz sayeed and Syed salauddin.

like they say . . . charity begins at home :)

You Can Play Innocent All You Want You Really Think We Are Stupid

Or we can simply ask Uncle sam to drone Umar Khalid Kurasani and his gang. They are the ones who accepted responsibility and all of them are in Afghanistan right now.

All possible means of capturing and punishing those responsible should be exhausted...including but not limited to tightening and establishing robust security network.

what did he say that was outlandish? :what:

1. ISIS ambushed Mansour. Were they tracking him in Iran during his stay? Since when does ISIS have resources in Iran? They knew when he was coming back? Which road he was going to take? Since they got him as soon as he crossed the border.

2. Beheading him? No proof of this at all. The bodies were carried to a local hospital. Multiple people saw the bodies including the doctors at the hospital yet there is no mention of it being beheaded. They gave interviews to local and foreign newspapers. Nothing in those articles either.

3. Threw Pakistani passport near the car? So ISIS has connects within NADRA because the passport was a legitimately issued document. And why would they would throw a passport under the name of Wali Muhammad?

4. "the ISIS is already killing and beheading Afghan Taliban so the handlers that have used it to destroy Iraq, Libya and Syria successfully."

This is incorrect on so many levels that i don't even know where to begin. High level....Civil war in Syria began way before the rise of ISIS, Iraq was destroyed before ISIS came around, Libya, until recently, had a small presence of ISIS. They are only confined to the city of Sirte and are in the process of being decimated by local militias.

Not even a surprise for me. This country Afghanistan is filthy. Its land, its water, its air everything is polluted and filthy. Nothing good can ever come out of it.

every country has own interests.

CPEC is a pain in the @SS for few countries

Horrible.
I presume the point of killing all these lawyers, etc., is to destroy Quetta's civilian institutions and governance; a challenge, a statement that there cannot be life, law, and order unless Pakistanis yield all to the militants.

BLA terrorists have already done that. This attack is simply to disrupt CPEC

Security forces need to go into hyperdrive now...
Make.it painful for perpetrators...GOD speed

every country has own interests.

CPEC is a pain in the @SS for few countries

CPEC or no CPEC.

I have long given up for anything good coming from Afghanistan. From attacking Schools to attacking Hospitals, this filthy country has done it all.

I have said it before too. Afghanistan is like a curse for Pakistan. This country tried to harm Pakistan even when there were no Taliban or Al Qaeda or ISIS. This country is the biggest nahoosat on world map. We should isolate ourselves as much as possible from this country. No more brotherly bullsh!t with these scumbags.

Now enough to is enough. Stop supporting islamic extremist weathers they are Pakistanis. Syrians rebels shia sunni . Otherwise snake is snake it always bite back it doesn't see any difference .

e
BLA terrorists have already done that. This attack is simply to disrupt CPEC

Actually likelihood of greater trouble is there. The problem in Kashmir is a double edged sword for both India and Pakistan. If you do not act overtly in supporting the Kashmiris, you make enemies of people based in Pakistan who are running an armed movement for the same in form of HeM, LeT et al, if you do, India ups the ante in Sindh-Baluchistan-NWFP.

I have said it a number of times. For us to fight is a stupidity. For us to try and de-stabilize is also a stupidity.

For you, a similar situation exists. If you act too hard against these elements, you risk further antagonising people. If you don't, your authority will slowly be eroded. Unfortunately, you have two different sets of groups to contend with - one on eastern front, the other on western front.

My personal opinion, we will see an increased period of de-stabilization of the aforementioned states of Pakistan. What is to be seen is how the Pakistani state responds to this.

That is purely as an analysis and not as someone gloating. I have lost many dear ones to the proxy fight in valley too.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom