What's new

At Least 63 Kids Have Died In Gorakhpur Hospital In 5 Days, Yogi Govt Admits Oxygen Shortage

20800016_1547971891892627_4029546578414576825_n.png

India needs Congress and stronger local parties. This Hindutva fascist party does not deserve to be in power.
20728706_1561449043917980_2589125822919845166_o.jpg
Quoting Sanjiv Bhatt? Really? Itne bure din aa gaye?

Poor attempt. An MP can't cure all diseases. Certainly not water borne diseases. The area needs more AIIMS or similar hospitals and healthcare facilities.
An MP may not be able to cure diseases but he is very well capable of making the cure available for those concerned.

Atta boy. That's the spirit. :D

But yeah. Duty is Supreme. Everything else is secondary.
Common don't embarrass me. I know I can't scale the heights you are capable. It really takes a Babu B to become a Maharana Pratap and I know I can never be you.. :disagree:

'After Killing Them, I Felt Like Maharana Pratap'

http://www.tehelka.com/2007/11/after-killing-them-i-felt-like-maharana-pratap/?singlepage=1

he is very well capable of making the cure available for those concerned.
Actually no. He did countless dharnas. His constituency got the least amount of funds for years - for obvious reasons. We can judge him - say 2 to 3 years from now. I mean - we can judge him.

You never can. :)

I can't scale the heights you are capable.
Ok. Then surrender. :)

Actually no. He did countless dharnas. His constituency got the least amount of funds for years - for obvious reasons. We can judge him - say 2 to 3 years from now. I mean - we can judge him.
Wow so for 25 years, he's been doing dharnas and they are "countless". He must have given a complex to kejru. Are you sure they were dharnas or were they more like "Dharma". So poor guy was denied funds even by Vajpayee. So evil of Vajpayee, how can he deny this Dharmic his due:angry:

You never can. :)
I know:(

Quoting Sanjiv Bhatt? Really? Itne bure din aa gaye?
Common when we can quote Feku, Sanjiv Bhatt toh banta hai:azn:

Dr Kafeel Ahmed, butcher of Gorakhpur, directly responsible for deaths of countless children.
This b@stard was diverting Oxygen from the govt hospital to his private one.

He was also in talks with the O2 suppliers for commission.

This man is being projected as saviour by seculars to save their skin. See the shocking facts.

https://satyavijayi.com/kafeel-ahmed-projected-media-saviour-big-fraud/

Dr Kafeel Ahmed, butcher of Gorakhpur, directly responsible for deaths of countless children.
This b@stard was diverting Oxygen from the govt hospital to his private one.

He was also in talks with the O2 suppliers for commission.

This man is being projected as saviour by seculars to save their skin. See the shocking facts.

https://satyavijayi.com/kafeel-ahmed-projected-media-saviour-big-fraud/

To borrow from my "secular" leaders, did you mean "Mauth ka Saudagar" or "Khoon ki Dalai" ?

Common when we can quote Feku, Sanjiv Bhatt toh banta hai:azn:

Quoting a guy like that won't help encourage a serious discussion on this issue which needs apolitical approach but I guess politics overshadows death of little kids.

To borrow from my "secular" leaders, did you mean "Mauth ka Saudagar" or "Khoon ki Dalai" ?

shh, we shouldn't be using those terms on seculars, no matter the crime.
This "doctor" must have killed thousands of children with his actions over the years.

he was diverting govt O2 to his private hospital, still since he is secular, we should forgive him and wink wink at his crime.

Laughing at children's deaths?
Wonder how and when you seculars sunk so low!

He must have given a complex to kejru. Are you sure they were dharnas or were they more like "Dharma". So poor guy was denied funds even by Vajpayee. So evil of Vajpayee, how can he deny this Dharmic his due:angry:
Since you are a true Muslim, your hatred is understood and I consider it justified. Had Gorakhpur been ruled by a Muslim MP, you would not have opened a thread. That is understandable. You have never deviated from your 'schedule'. Though this does color the way you see things ( as do I), it needs observation.

For instance...

Please provide the mortality list over this period of 25 (or more years). We can see how many died in the 90s (or before) and so on. If there has been any improvement or not will be clear.

Quoting a guy like that won't help encourage a serious discussion on this issue which needs apolitical approach but I guess politics overshadows death of little kids.

25000+ deaths and they didn't give a damn.
What makes you think they care about the dead kids NOW?

Please provide the mortality list over this period of 25 (or more years). We can see how many died in the 90s (or before) and so on. If there has been any improvement or not will be clear.

Why 25 years?
They should give numbers from last year to start with.

Their fraud was up when they tried to make the monster doctor who diverted the O2 to his private hospital as a hero just because he is from secular community.

Back
Top Bottom