What's new

At Least 34 Turkish Soldiers Killed in Air Strike in Syria's Idlib, Watchdog Says

That's a lot.

Rest in heaven to martyred brothers.

Pakistan should actively help since it know such kind of terrains and warfare. If possible send troops too to fight along side Turkish troops.

No why should we be in this quagmire to begin with even if Turkey eeks out and wins its gonna be a expensive and costly operation and yet some here wants the PAF to be in this

Why make bs? Niether russia neither assad denying anything so whats your point?

I don't understand why would Russia do this? Why would Russia on purpose destroy its ties with turkey? Russia gains more from ties with turkey than liberating idlib for Assad. This is not making sense. Things have to be logical atleast.

I don't understand why would Russia do this? Why would Russia on purpose destroy its ties with turkey? Russia gains more from ties with turkey than liberating idlib for Assad. This is not making sense. Things have to be logical atleast.

Russia has strategic stakes in Latakia and Tartus and large base there that's whats matters for them its their main presence in the Mid East

Maybe because they want to finish this mess and pull out their troops from syria ...

Russia has strategic stakes in Latakia and Tartus and large base there that's whats matters for them its their main presence in the Mid East
Russia has a large base in latakia to keep Europe in check but with out turkey Europe don't has a fighting chance against Russia.

the waves of the refugees are actually the Islamic conquest of Rome in its early stages .... Turkey is siding with Islam eventually . soon Russia will realize how wrong they were to invade Syria and Europe will realize how strong islam is

Russia has a large base in latakia to keep Europe in check but with out turkey Europe don't has a fighting chance against Russia.

Yeah you are right hence why I never really bought Turkey "shifting away" to the East mantra being peddled here a few months ago S400 was a one off exception Turkey is too good to give up for the West and US they dont like Turks as a people but its their way to keep Russia in check and to lesser extent Iran

Syria host important Russia airbase and is Russia strategic partner in middle-east. The first question shall be asked , who started to mess around with Russia strategic partner in the first place?

Who initiate plan to topple Assad and invade Syria first?

Yeah you are right hence why I never really bought Turkey "shifting away" to the East mantra being peddled here a few months ago S400 was a one off exception Turkey is too good to give up for the West and US they dont like Turks as a people but its their way to keep Russia in check and to lesser extent Iran

Okay but RT is a Russian news agency and even they are saying Syrian air strikes read it here is the link why?

https://www.rt.com/news/481856-turkish-soldiers-killed-airstrike-idlib/

Erdogan failed miserably just as Saudi Arabia did in Yemen. Know when to quit, both countries are no super powers and Turkey want to fight one of the strongest. It's called insanity. Revival of Ottoman Empire shall remain just a pipe dream.

Its a revenge attack as today SAA and Russia had very heavy losses so with this attack they went all out and got the morale advantage too.

It's not about troops or region or terrain, no soldier has superpowers to stop an airstrike. Its a political decision not to break relations with Russia and use airforce as they control it. Let's see what happens now.
That's a lot.

Rest in heaven to martyred brothers.

Pakistan should actively help since it know such kind of terrains and warfare. If possible send troops too to fight along side Turkish troops.

Back
Top Bottom