What's new

At Least 34 Turkish Soldiers Killed in Air Strike in Syria's Idlib, Watchdog Says

https://www.yenisafak.com/dunya/idl...9-rejim-unsuru-etkisiz-hale-getirildi-3527369

For the last 17 days the regime loss are following: 1,700 soldiers, 55 tanks, 3 helicopters, 18 armored vehicles, 29 artillery units, 6 ammo depots etc.

https://www.star.com.tr/guncel/vurulan-rejim-hedeflerinden-ilk-goruntuler-haber-1518604/

See the air strikes images below. Click the above link to see the vidoes. These are no video games...
vurulan-rejim-hedeflerind-366_2-41.jpg

who support china ?who support india?who is not alone?
LOL.. Chinese has DF-41 and nobody dare to touch us. Russia support China, we have our strategic alliance. Russian fleet join Chinese fleet during at SCS and Chinese fleet join Russian fleet in Baltic.

Turkey, you are alone. I can bet the S-400 you received from Russian are monkey version. You didnt get F-35, you didnt get Patriot missile and same as Aster air defence from Western Europe. Turkey foreign strategic are nothing but disaster.

LOL.. Chinese has DF-41 and nobody dare to touch us. Russia support China, we have our strategic alliance. Russian fleet join Chinese fleet during at SCS and Chinese fleet join Russian fleet in Baltic.

Turkey, you are alone. I can bet the S-400 you received from Russian are monkey version. You didnt get F-35, you didnt get Patriot missile and same as Aster air defence from Western Europe. Turkey foreign strategic are nothing but disaster.
Turkish PDFers would rather watch their own country getting nuked than to admit their strategic operations are a joke

old days over..there is no friends ship and alliane in the new world..people are more greedy and selfish there is no we any more just I.. we dont hve support but we took our lesson to work hard to have one in near future..

old days over..there is no friends ship and alliane in the new world..people are more greedy and selfish there is no we any more just I.. we dont hve support but we took our lesson to work hard to have one in near future..
You need to sack Erdogan and get a better president to plan for Turkey foreign strategy and policy. He is making a fool of whole Turkey.

Funny is we have some Pakistanis worshiped him and claim he is a genius. Imran Khan now looks like brilliant leader with vision of skipping the nonsense summit in KL,Malayisa.

Turkish PDFers would rather watch their own country getting nuked than to admit their strategic operations are a joke
Whose strategic operations are not a joke? Do you expect everything to go as planned? Iran's operations are no masterstroke either. Israelis are having a field day attacking Iranians unfortunately in Syria without any thing even resembling a response. Let's realize that all countries are doing what they can to protect their interests. The petty insults aside, no country is either completely isolated nor completely flush with the support they desire.
As to the silly comments about getting nuked, how would that happen? Just that the world will allow a nuclear power to attack a non-nuclear power (that too a NATO member)?

It really is time for Erdogan to plan a succession and leave. He doesn’t have good instincts anymore, no good advice around him & the military is shackled/leaderless. How stupid does that S400 deal now look!

Putin is a snake and he drove a wedge between Turkey/West and cornered him.

Back
Top Bottom