What's new

At Least 34 Turkish Soldiers Killed in Air Strike in Syria's Idlib, Watchdog Says

https://www.sabah.com.tr/gundem/202...bakirda-idlib-hareketliligi-f-16lar-havalandi

F16s from Diyarbakir are on their way to Idlib.....

https://www.star.com.tr/foto-galeri/multeciler-akin-akin-yunanistan-sinirina-gidiyor-galeri-715338/

And, the Syrian refugees are flooding at the Greek border in the "biblical" proportion....

28022020158285254959a8bc47.jpg

dont know about that but what i know is that the world in general is busy fighting a chinese made virus which is threatening humanity and as consequence chinese people have been worldwide banned and are being deported back to china :D

When Turkey first sent its troops to Syria, I knew this would be coming, the longer it stays , the more spanks it will get.
Dont worry virus infected Chinese. This recent event give turkey perfect excuse to decapitate the regime for good. Putin made a big mistake involving in Syrian civil war. 5 years and he's still fighting and that is with only against light arm rebels and has been struggling to take territory eversince. What an achievement to prove Russia is only a paper tiger. If it was turkey taking territory its no problem it can take over in matter of weeks and not years. Russia will utterly lose in this war if turkey starts targeting them as well. Russia is a paper tiger turkey is a real power inshaAllah. You will see soon

Stupid Nato/US-kid Erdoboy. I wrote years ago, turkey should just sit down and solve differences by talks, they would 100% get a good share in rebuilding Syria + working with Russia, Iran, Syria to prevent second US backed KRG in northern Syria + Syria accepting back Syrian refugees from Turkey. However Erdoboy loves screaming and chaos.

It's largely contained in China, actually I think you should worry more about it, it's breaking out in your region.
You guys are dirty giving virus to others. Learn to eat proper food? Getaway from eating dogs cats snake and bats

This recent event give turkey perfect excuse to decapitate the regime for good. Putin made a big mistake involving in Syrian civil war. 5 years and he's still fighting and that is with only against light arm rebels and has been struggling to take territory eversince. What an achievement to prove Russia is only a paper tiger. If it was turkey taking territory its no problem it can take over in matter of weeks and not years. Russia will utterly lose in this war if turkey starts targeting them as well. Russia is a paper tiger turkey is a real power inshaAllah. You will see soon

It's not smart for you to take on Russia head on, calling Russia a paper tiger is hilarious, if Russia is a paper tiger, what Turkey would be, when there is a war or conflict between Russia and Turkey, Turkey always loses. Pulling out your troop from Syria can prevent more Turkish troops to be butchered by Russians, it's for your own good.

You guys are dirty giving virus to others. Learn to eat proper food? Getaway from eating dogs cats snake and bats
New virus can hit everywhere, Ebola from Africa, MERS from middle east and H1N1 from mexico...Containment is everything after they pop up. besides, scientists still can not find a natural host for this virus, so where the virus is from is till in doubt, natural or man made.

Stupid Nato/US-kid Erdoboy. I wrote years ago, turkey should just sit down and solve differences by talks, they would 100% get a good share in rebuilding Syria + working with Russia, Iran, Syria to prevent second US backed KRG in northern Syria + Syria accepting back Syrian refugees from Turkey. However Erdoboy loves screaming and chaos.

Erdogan is desperate. He said Kurdish will become majority in 2038 (not far away) inside Turkey. Combine that with 4-5 million Syrians who are reproducing inside Turkey and one can see they will not return to Syria. Instead of solving the homegrown problem by policy that suits his own people he decided to cause problems in Syria and is now receiving bodies of Turkish boys.

I have no problems with Turkish people. We are very similar people (I am from Azerbaijan) but they are being literally destroyed by Erdogans stupid most policies.

It's not smart for you to take on Russia head on, calling Russia a paper tiger is hilarious, if Russia is a paper tiger, what Turkey would be, when there is a war or conflict between Russia and Turkey, Turkey always loses. Pulling out your troop from Syria can prevent more Turkish troops to be butchered by Russians, it's for your own good.
You probably have been brainwashed by the media to think russia is some kind of superpower. Its just a paper tiger and the fight with rebels for 5 years proves it. How can you be a superpower and still struggle to take territory? This is encouraging other powers to take on russia because they just a school bully whos tough image have been hyped up. But reality kicks in and it cant even defeat lightly armed rebels even after getting help from iran, hizbulshaitan and assadist. What a paper tiger! Must be proud

You probably have been brainwashed by the media to think russia is some kind of superpower. Its just a paper tiger and the fight with rebels for 5 years proves it. How can you be a superpower and still struggle to take territory? This is encouraging other powers to take on russia because they just a school bully whos tough image have been hyped up. But reality kicks in and it cant even defeat lightly armed rebels even after getting help from iran, hizbulshaitan and assadist. What a paper tiger! Must be proud

90 % of Syria is controlled by Assad (helped by his Iranian and Russian allies) and Kurdish.

Erdogan is desperate. He said Kurdish will become majority in 2038 (not far away) inside Turkey. Combine that with 4-5 million Syrians who are reproducing inside Turkey and one can see they will not return to Syria. Instead of solving the homegrown problem by policy that suits his own people he decided to cause problems in Syria and is now receiving bodies of Turkish boys.

I have no problems with Turkish people. We are very similar people (I am from Azerbaijan) but they are being literally destroyed by Erdogans stupid most policies.

Youre just a typical propagandist like osmanAli98
90 % of Syria is controlled by Assad (helped by his Iranian and Russian allies) and Kurdish.
You idiot what about the 25% controlled by US and its proxy?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom