What's new

At Least 34 Turkish Soldiers Killed in Air Strike in Syria's Idlib, Watchdog Says

Welcome back bro
I chose to be away from this fest of nonsense peddled mainly by members from Turkey,Iran, and some zealous Pakistanis who are just kids behind the keyboard,but what I think you wrote may be the most informed and nuanced analysis given by a member I applaud you on this,Turkey is making a grave error,Syria to a extent as well I see the crisis at the end reaching a stalemate in Syria and we are back to square one if it does not escalate Erdogan can threaten but actions are louder than words and we know RTE has bad habit of not following through but go with half baked stuff to conjure up national sentiment in his home country, but I think the consequences will be felt in Turkey politically there and could lead to internal crisis or a coup that Erdogan might not be able to recover

Don't understand what is TURKEY achieving by pulling itself back and getting hammered by russians. It should be clear now that Assad is just a puppet for Russians and Iran. Either they should go all the way or they shouldn't have ventured deep into syria in first place. It shouldnt have taken death of 36 soldiers to put but of rag tag militias in its place.

All EU border gates opened hour ago...

All controls for Afghan, Uzbek, Pakistani, Iraqi and Syrian refugees have been lifted. An official letter was sent to the migration administrations. There will be no readmission. This is now the EU's problem, not ours.

Big social campaigns start tomorrow. Syrian refugees across the country will move to the Aegean coast free of charge.

a ban on all trade with Turkey will end this refugee nonsense in a day

Putin can't move a muscle in Syria if he is threatened by a Russian muslim uprising

you should check out what Putin did to Grozny in Chechenya

Despite the opposite fatwas of the ulema in the Caucasus, thousands of Chechen mujahedins were radicalized and moved to Syria. In other words, Russia not only invaded Syria, but also pushed its problems to outside borders with very smart strategy.
Chechen mujahids were radicalised in 1970-2000s. One can't undo that all of a sudden. In fact, you can refer to Russian-Chechyna war which was crushed by Putin in 1999-2000. The insurgency went on for a decade after that. So, chechen population is radicalised even today. But Russian military might is too strong for them

useless war between Syria and turkey,instead both Syria and turkey should jointly fight for freedom of Palestine from israel

useless war between Syria and turkey,instead both Syria and turkey should jointly fight for freedom of Palestine from israel

Eliminate civilian murderers
was not useless.

Every effort for good
will be rewarded by Allah azza wa jalla,
Insha Allah.

unfortunately such acts are promoting more civilian deaths and unrest in Syria
Eliminate civilian murderers
was not useless.

Every effort for good
will be rewarded by Allah azza wa jalla,
Insha Allah.

Turkey loosing to Russia? But i everyome thought Nato was stronger than russia !

Also brothers fighting brothers muslims vs muslims is bad. Its just nationalism i hate it. I don't side with turkey against syria. As its a muslim nation. I'll watch em burn and stay away. They are going against the Quran they both parties are going to be eliminated one way or the other. But whoever is the aggressor Allah is surely against them. To me turkey seems like an aggressor in this case. I might be wrong Allah knows best.

Also both sunnis and shiaz can go **** themselves and go to hell. Im a muslim only.

It doesnt change the fact, Turkey is hapless. Idlib will be liberate soon by Syria and Russia.

keep dreaming dream is free

Turkish Armed Forces including Turkish Airforce killed over 1.700 Assadists , Persians and Russians , , also destroyed 55 Tanks, 3 Helicopters, 18 armored vehicles, 29 Howitzers, 21 military vehicles, 6 ammunition depots, 7 mortars, and 4 Soviet-made DShK heavy machine guns

Turkey strikes Russian, Assad regime bastion Latakia, other targets in Syria with missiles

Turkey early Friday carried out missile attacks on targets in Syria's central Hama, northwestern towns of Nubl and Zahraa, as well as in regime and Russian bastion, Latakia, in response to the Assad regime airstrike

https://www.dailysabah.com/politics...-regime-bastion-latakia-in-western-syria/news

Last edited:
Turkey is militarily very powerful country but not as powerful as to take on Russia without NATO.... Turkey still has time better go back in own territory and protect boundaries from terrorists staying inside Turkey boundaries..... To make things cool further some autonomy should be offered to Kurd majority region and keep it annexed with Iraqi autonomos Kurdistan with off course major decisionmaking in the hands of Turkey for Turkish kurd region.... This will help this region to calm down further....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom