What's new

At Least 34 Turkish Soldiers Killed in Air Strike in Syria's Idlib, Watchdog Says

keep dreaming dream is free

Turkish Armed Forces including Turkish Airforce killed over 1.700 Assadists , Persians and Russians , , also destroyed 55 Tanks, 3 Helicopters, 18 armored vehicles, 29 Howitzers, 21 military vehicles, 6 ammunition depots, 7 mortars, and 4 Soviet-made DShK heavy machine guns

Turkey strikes Russian, Assad regime bastion Latakia, other targets in Syria with missiles

Turkey early Friday carried out missile attacks on targets in Syria's central Hama, northwestern towns of Nubl and Zahraa, as well as in regime and Russian bastion, Latakia, in response to the Assad regime airstrike

https://www.dailysabah.com/politics...-regime-bastion-latakia-in-western-syria/news

I think you are the fella that is dreaming.

The Russians on a daily basis are bombing Turkish troops. Turkeys response to that is to be chicken and attack Syrian Army troops because it doesn't have the courage to confront Russia. And then show a few dozen small isolated strikes and claim insane numbers like 1700 troops (especially when you include Russians and "Persians", which is complete false). You are living in a fairy tale land where the Russians are doing the real war and you and many Turks are fighting a Twitter war.

We lost around 250.000 soldiers in Gallipoli but We killed over 250.000 French,British,Anzacs
and We blocked the British+French Navies to take Istanbul
Yes, but we fought.

Now, we are not fighting, some jets bombing our soldiers every once in a week. And Erdogan doing nothing to prevent that.

Either get in and destroy hostile forces in Syria or get out. Doing nothing and watching your soldiers killed is not an option.

I don't understand why would Russia do this? Why would Russia on purpose destroy its ties with turkey? Russia gains more from ties with turkey than liberating idlib for Assad. This is not making sense. Things have to be logical atleast.
Erdogan administration can be faulted for misreading surface developments in Syria as well as miscalculating its options vis-a-vis Syria since 2013. Turkish ground incursions in Syrian mainland are too late as well as not popular in Syria as of late.

Erdogan administration chose to work with Russians in Syria and Turkey is now bearing the fruit of this error. Turkish - US relations are at an all time low due to Turkey - Russian deals vis-a-vis Syria and otherwise (i.e. S-400 systems) consequently. Russian position vis-a-vis Syria is clear as water: entire country to be reunited under Assad regime like it was before 2011. Turkey providing support to Syrian rebels in Idlib is now an excercise in futility, and Russia is no longer buying this position. Russian masterstroke of pitting Turkey against its NATO partners worked brilliantly in Syria and now Assad regime control over 70% of Syrian territory. Sad thing is that Turkey bought into the illusion of being a partner of Russia in equal footing and did not realize that it is just a pawn in Russian calculus against NATO. This is the way of Big Powers in the world since the beginning - they never consider lesser states as their equal in their dealings, never will.

Food for thought below.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/turk...st-assads-forces.652887/page-29#post-12100131

https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/idlib-operation-turkeys-tradeoffs-put-it-losing-side

https://www.middleeasteye.net/opini...-putin-will-always-support-assad-over-erdogan

TBH, my take is that Erdogan administration should pull Turkish troops out from Syria and allow Assad regime to take over entire Syria. This is the best course now. Moves to the contrary will prove counterproductive and facilitate destabilization in the region. More and more Turkish troops will die in the process otherwise.

Giving a verbal spat and actually doing some thing are 2 different things.

Sorry but isis was never brought to Syria by turkey. It is and was a USA Israeli project and I will not allow anyone take the credit away from them.

Any ways the Turkish meeting has ended let's wait for a statement to see what is actually going on.

Still buried in conspiracy theories?

ISIS was the outcome of collusion between Syrian and Iraqi NSA back in 2013. Syrian Civil War paved way for these collaborations after 2011.

NSA = Non State Actors

Last edited:
Erdogan administration can be faulted for misreading surface developments in Syria as well as miscalculating its options vis-a-vis Syria since 2013. Turkish ground incursions in Syrian mainland are too late as well as not popular in Syria as of late.

Erdogan administration chose to work with Russians in Syria and Turkey is now bearing the fruit of this error. Turkish - US relations are at an all time low due to Turkey - Russian deals vis-a-vis Syria and otherwise (i.e. S-400 systems) consequently. Russian position vis-a-vis Syria is clear as water: entire country to be reunited under Assad regime like it was before 2011. Turkey providing support to Syrian rebels in Idlib is now an excercise in futility, and Russia is no longer buying this position. Russian masterstroke of pitting Turkey against its NATO partners worked brilliantly in Syria and now Assad regime control over 70% of Syrian territory. Sad thing is that Turkey bought into the illusion of being a partner of Russia in equal footing and did not realize that it is just a pawn in Russian calculus against NATO. This is the way of Big Powers in the world since the beginning - they never consider lesser states as their equal in their dealings, never will.

Food for thought below.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/turk...st-assads-forces.652887/page-29#post-12100131

https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/idlib-operation-turkeys-tradeoffs-put-it-losing-side

https://www.middleeasteye.net/opini...-putin-will-always-support-assad-over-erdogan

TBH, my take is that Erdogan administration should pull Turkish troops out from Syria and allow Assad regime to take over entire Syria. This is the best course now. Moves to the contrary will prove counterproductive and facilitate destabilization in the region. More and more Turkish troops will die in the process otherwise.

Still buried in conspiracy theories?

ISIS was the outcome of collusion between Syrian and Iraqi NSA back in 2013. Syrian Civil War paved way for these collaborations after 2011.

Never thought I'd ever agree with you.

The Russians on a daily basis are bombing Turkish troops. Turkeys response to that is to be chicken and attack Syrian Army troops because it doesn't have the courage to confront Russia.

1) trash Iran is hidding behind of Russia
2) Russia use Assad Regime as proxy

ask to PUTIN , in the last 17 days how many Russians were killed in Idlib/Aleppo line

9 Russian intelligence services and dozens of Russian WAGNER mercenaries

in the last 17 days National Syrian Army , Turkish Armed Forces including Turkish Airforce killed over 1.700 Assadists , Persians and Russians , , also destroyed 55 Tanks, 3 Helicopters, 18 armored vehicles, 29 Howitzers, 21 military vehicles, 6 ammunition depots, 7 mortars, and 4 Soviet-made DShK heavy machine guns

Nobody can force the Turkish Army to leave Idlib and Syria
Turkiye never will allow Russia and Iran to take Idlib
and Turkiye never will allow Hasdi Shabi - Pkk/Ypg terrorists to be in Idlib

Yes, but we fought.

Now, we are not fighting, some jets bombing our soldiers every once in a week. And Erdogan doing nothing to prevent that.

nothing ?

in the last 17 days National Syrian Army , Turkish Armed Forces including Turkish Airforce killed over 1.700 Assadists , Persians and Russians , , also destroyed 55 Tanks, 3 Helicopters, 18 armored vehicles, 29 Howitzers, 21 military vehicles, 6 ammunition depots, 7 mortars, and 4 Soviet-made DShK heavy machine guns

ALL RECORDED by TSK .... Yu can watch on Youtube

yesterday strategic town Serageb was taken by National Syrian Army and M4-M5 were cut ......
also real Turkish Military massive operation will start a few days to push Regime forces away from its military observation posts in northwest Syria's Idlib region

but I can say that ERDOGAN and CAVUSOGLU should say to PUTIN and LAVROV fck off two faced monkeys

1) trash Iran is hidding behind of Russia
2) Russia use Assad Regime as proxy

ask to PUTIN , in the last 17 days how many Russians were killed in Idlib/Aleppo line

9 Russian intelligence services and dozens of Russian WAGNER mercenaries

Nobody can force the Turkish Army to leave Idlib and Syria
Turkiye never will allow Russia and Iran to take Idlib
and Turkiye never will allow Hasdi Shabi - Pkk/Ypg terrorists to be in Idlib

nothing ?

yesterday strategic town Serageb was taken by National Syrian Army and M4-M5 were cut ......
also real Turkish Military massive operation will start a few days to push Regime forces away from its military observation posts in northwest Syria's Idlib region

It's really sad how you just parrot the same lines like a AKP Spokesperson. Straight from the Propaganda tree. Theirs obviously no way in convincing you how wrong you are about your "information" but if It makes you happy then go ahead. Just remember that real wars are not fought on Twitter like your "facts" are suggesting.

So will Turkey still keep/use the Russian S-400 system despite Erdogan making a bit of a pickle?

real Turkish Military massive operation will start a few days to push Regime forces away from its military observation posts in northwest Syria's Idlib region
I'm talking about this, as long as we don't start an operation we will suffer more losses. And we can't wait for a few more days, it will return as more dead soldiers.

Also, in order to open a massive operation against SAA (state actor). Turkish Parliament needs to give approval of war according to Turkish war.

But, ultimately i don't think Erdogan has balls for a war (as it will be the end of his political carrier), he can't pull out of Syria as that would mean that Turkish soldiers died in vain and Erdogan's rhetorics on Syria were false.

He will choose to do nothing, IMO.

It has to be 24/7 bombing raids on assads forces. Better late then never but not a time to sit and wait to be hit. Hope to see assadists blown back in coming days.

At least it's good that you are buying Erdogan's cheap lies and ridiculous numbers, if that makes you feel better, it's a win-win I guess?

Its your business .. cheap persian propaganda

and Persian People bought HAMANEY's and ROUHANI's cheap lies and ridiculous numbers, that 80 American troops died in Iranian Missile attacks

in reality nobody is dead

I am saying again in the last 17 days National Syrian Army , Turkish Armed Forces including Turkish Airforce killed over 1.700 Assadists , Persians and Russians , , also destroyed 55 Tanks, 3 Helicopters, 18 armored vehicles, 29 Howitzers, 21 military vehicles, 6 ammunition depots, 7 mortars, and 4 Soviet-made DShK heavy machine guns

I'm talking about this, as long as we don't start an operation we will suffer more losses. And we can't wait for a few more days, it will return as more dead soldiers.

Also, in order to open a massive operation against SAA (state actor). Turkish Parliament needs to give approval of war according to Turkish war.

But, ultimately i don't think Erdogan has balls for a war (as it will be the end of his political carrier), he can't pull out of Syria as that would mean that Turkish soldiers died in vain and Erdogan's rhetorics on Syria were false.

Personally I think IF their is a approval for war. It'll be another Afghanistan but for Turkey. In this particular sense of a 10+ year military effort, to take the rest of Idlib, hold, and secure the area.

Syria will not let it go easy so we could expect a quick conflict for a few months, followed by years of low level conflict in Idlib just like Afghanistan. This prospect would for sure kill anyone's political career in a flash.

Yes, but we fought.

Either get in and destroy hostile forces in Syria or get out. Doing nothing and watching your soldiers killed is not an option.

I couldn't agree more. This halfway house situation is sacrificing sons of Turkey for political gimmicks. It should never be allowed.

Its your business .. cheap persian propaganda

and Persian People bought HAMANEY's and ROUHANI's cheap lies and ridiculous numbers, that 80 American troops died in Iranian Missile attacks

in reality nobody is dead

I am saying again in the last 17 days National Syrian Army , Turkish Armed Forces including Turkish Airforce killed over 1.700 Assadists , Persians and Russians , , also destroyed 55 Tanks, 3 Helicopters, 18 armored vehicles, 29 Howitzers, 21 military vehicles, 6 ammunition depots, 7 mortars, and 4 Soviet-made DShK heavy machine guns

Alot of those links have the same clips showing across the different videos. Do you honestly think those numbers add up? Come on man, think a bit critically instead of eating whatever someone put in-front of your mouth.

Everybody will see what will happen in a few days

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom