What's new

At Least 34 Turkish Soldiers Killed in Air Strike in Syria's Idlib, Watchdog Says

1) trash Iran is hidding behind of Russia
2) Russia use Assad Regime as proxy

ask to PUTIN , in the last 17 days how many Russians were killed in Idlib/Aleppo line

9 Russian intelligence services and dozens of Russian WAGNER mercenaries

in the last 17 days National Syrian Army , Turkish Armed Forces including Turkish Airforce killed over 1.700 Assadists , Persians and Russians , , also destroyed 55 Tanks, 3 Helicopters, 18 armored vehicles, 29 Howitzers, 21 military vehicles, 6 ammunition depots, 7 mortars, and 4 Soviet-made DShK heavy machine guns

Nobody can force the Turkish Army to leave Idlib and Syria
Turkiye never will allow Russia and Iran to take Idlib
and Turkiye never will allow Hasdi Shabi - Pkk/Ypg terrorists to be in Idlib

nothing ?

in the last 17 days National Syrian Army , Turkish Armed Forces including Turkish Airforce killed over 1.700 Assadists , Persians and Russians , , also destroyed 55 Tanks, 3 Helicopters, 18 armored vehicles, 29 Howitzers, 21 military vehicles, 6 ammunition depots, 7 mortars, and 4 Soviet-made DShK heavy machine guns

ALL RECORDED by TSK .... Yu can watch on Youtube

yesterday strategic town Serageb was taken by National Syrian Army and M4-M5 were cut ......
also real Turkish Military massive operation will start a few days to push Regime forces away from its military observation posts in northwest Syria's Idlib region

but I can say that ERDOGAN and CAVUSOGLU should say to PUTIN and LAVROV fck off two faced monkeys
How many Persian soldiers and Russian soldiers are killed? Can you give me some details? Also, why are Persians fighting in the front line against Turkey in Syrian border when they can use infiltration from Iran-Turkey border itself?

TBH, my take is that Erdogan administration should pull Turkish troops out from Syria and allow Assad regime to take over entire Syria.

only in your dreams ..... Turkish Army never will leave Idlib and Syria

You says , Turkiye should allow radical sectarian Assad Regime , Russia ,Iran and Iran backed shia terrorist groups to kill more 800.000 innocent Syrian civilians in Idlib or to force another millions of Syrian civilians to move from their lands to Turkiye

You says , Turkiye should allow Assad and Iran to transfer Hashdi Shabi and Pkk/Ypg terrorists to Idlib to attack Turkish city Hatay

You says , Turkiye should allow Assad , Russia and Iran to destroy Turkiye's territorial integrity via Pkk/Ypg terror organizations

only daydreamers can dream about it ....... Turkiye never will allow bandit countries to do it

Last edited:
If Turkey decides to declare war, the war will not be limited to Idlib. Since the incident, Turkey has been heavily pounding Ayn Isa, the Tel-Rifat pocket and the Hama area in addition to Idlib and Haleb.

I mean honestly. What are you Shia mofos thinking? This is the Turks! You took 33 of their lives, they will tear you a new asshole like throughout history.

Well , even in their pink of their power and while the always troubled Safavid has to dealt with ottoman allies from central assia ( aggressive Sheybanid Uzbeks ) as well , Ottoman could do nothing ....
and culturally , they lost in the end , just like their greek forefather and Byzanthine empire ....

The warm weapon put an end to Turk raiding era ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian–Uzbek_wars
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mughal–Persian_Wars
only in your dreams ..... Turkish Army never will Idlib and Syria

You says , Turkiye should allow radical sectarian Assad Regime , Russia ,Iran and Iran backed shia terrorist groups to kill more 800.000 innocent Syrian civilians in Idlib or to force another millions of Syrian civilians to move from their lands to Turkiye

You says , Turkiye should allow Assad and Iran to transfer Hashdi Shabi and Pkk/Ypg terrorists to Idlib to attack Turkish city Hatay

You says , Turkiye should allow Assad , Russia and Iran to destroy Turkiye's territorial integrity via Pkk/Ypg terror organizations

only daydreamers can dream about it ....... Turkiye never will allow bandit countries to do it

You were saying this kind of hot words against Americans in S-400 deal ... hot headed people like you can't think rationaly ...

Last edited:
Yes, but we fought.

Now, we are not fighting, some jets bombing our soldiers every once in a week. And Erdogan doing nothing to prevent that.

Either get in and destroy hostile forces in Syria or get out. Doing nothing and watching your soldiers killed is not an option.
Nicely put, friend. :tup:

Erdogan administration's lack of political direction vis-a-vis Syria is coming back to haunt Turkey now. Turkey should have fully committed to 'regime change' in Syria from DAY 1 when Syrian rebels were in a good form and making advances in 2012. With Assad regime toppled by 2013 and Syrian rebels creating a coalition government in Damascus, Turkey and USA could also join hands to destroy ISIS movement in Syria on the ground when Obama administration decided to commit to this cause in 2014. These moves would have required all-out commitment from Turkey to Syrian theater but this was the risk worth taking back in the (2012 - 2014) period.

I see no point in partitioning Syria as of late when Assad regime control over 70% of Syrian territory. This development will have a destabilizing effect on the region with all stakeholders stuck in a limbo and getting nowhere. And limbo is never a good position to be in.

Last edited:
First send in Turkish troops without any air defense systems and AF support, don‘t retreat or evacuate the outposts which are under attack, than attack Assad and trigger him to target your outposts.

After all this stupidity open the borders to threat/put pressure on EU and call NATO... i mean if you don‘t have the balls to retaliate in a manner that makes Assad collapse from a$$ blood loss than don‘t make a fool out of yourself with such decisions.

Opening the gates should have happen a long time ago. Now it looks „weird“.

Yeah Like the Airspace right...
I hope everyone gona stop asking proof about Turkey's Kill count.

So far 34 Turkish boys are confirmed but I believe the number is much higher. The airstrike was vicious.

Youre just a typical propagandist like osmanAli98

You idiot what about the 25% controlled by US and its proxy?

Read again Torki.

I said 65 % by Assad and 25 % by SDF.

Total combined into 90 % ... Rest is what your government tried to push into Syria but failed. Soon Syria will return to Syrians and Kurds who own their land.

Back
Top Bottom