What's new

At Least 34 Turkish Soldiers Killed in Air Strike in Syria's Idlib, Watchdog Says

First identities of the soldiers are being revealed. RIP.

ER2qtbaXUAI6XKK.jpg

After reading the 17 pahes, i have realozed there are very very few here who understands military strikes and defence affairs. Most are just kids sitting with a keyboard. Like some are seriously suggesting Turkey should leave idlib, just because of few casualties?? Seriously??

By the way, why are all the iranians cheer leading for russia? Werent they allies of Turkey? Or its that russia is their daddy and they would never go against daddy? To be fair they dont have an option, mullahs have effectively sold iran to russia.

As for the ops, all the learned and informed members would know Turkey have an upper hand with its proximity and technological advantage. Its just for Turkey to decide how much force they want to apply.

No why should we be in this quagmire to begin with even if Turkey eeks out and wins its gonna be a expensive and costly operation and yet some here wants the PAF to be in this
I respect your opinion. But Turkeye is our brother country. They didn't care destroying their ties with India for Pakistan, at a time when world is milking bhart mata with both hands. Besides our relations with Turkish brothers are not conditional. So this is where my opinion comes from. The only 2 nations I feel dear are Turkeye and China.

Doesnt this occur in Turks mind that maybe europe just decide to help Russia and finish this civil war and then force most of Syrians to go back to Syria and be finishied with all Erdogan migration threats !?

Europe started this threw turkey into war and then went back and started relaxing. This not a war of Turkey. The problem with you people is that your opinion is made by media and not your own assessment. Turkey has a stake in Syria and they have to make sure that war in Syria end on humanitarian terms. Those people turkey is protecting are Turkmen which are effect by European war in Syria. So Europe should face the problem it created. Turkey is 100% justified to send refugees to Europe.

1- If you do , and Russian took this matter to UNSC , then American have to vote against it and favor Turkey , then Iran can repeat the same in strait of hormuz and close it for all the western military ships ...
Montreux Convention Regarding the Regime of Straits

ARTICLE 20: In time of war, Turkey being belligerent, the provisions of Articles 10 to 18 shall not be applicable; the passage of warships shall be left entirely to the discretion of the Turkish Government.

ARTICLE 21: Should Turkey consider herself to be threatened with imminent danger of war she shall have the right to apply the provisions of Article 20 of the present Convention.

Turkey can unilaterally close the straits if the face of imminent danger. No need for UNSC or anything else.

2- you can , but how you want to replace Russian gas in weeks !?
Russia's share were %80 at the past this has been reduced to %40, investments made for LNG infrastructure, also Turkey increased the countries that we buy from. So, we have options.

3- You still have to pay for the S-400 because you are the one who walk away from the deal ...
Yeap, but we get our F-35s.

Montreux Convention Regarding the Regime of Straits

ARTICLE 20: In time of war, Turkey being belligerent, the provisions of Articles 10 to 18 shall not be applicable; the passage of warships shall be left entirely to the discretion of the Turkish Government.

ARTICLE 21: Should Turkey consider herself to be threatened with imminent danger of war she shall have the right to apply the provisions of Article 20 of the present Convention.

Turkey can unilaterally close the straits if the face of imminent danger. No need for UNSC or anything else.

Russia's share were %80 at the past this has been reduced to %40, investments made for LNG infrastructure, also Turkey increased the countries that we buy from. So, we have options.

Yeap, but we get our F-35s.

1- Articles are meaningless when some one has Veto power and can back up his claim with military might ...

2- you still depend on them and you can't replace Russian over night

3- you have to pay for something you didn't buy and there is no guaranttee that USA to sell F35s to you any more ...

opening the borders means an invasion of Europe, soon the Romans will be really pissed off and the right wing nationalism will go the war with the middle east

1- Articles are meaningless when some one has Veto power and can back up his claim with military might ...

2- you still depend on them and you can't replace Russian over night

3- you have to pay for something you didn't buy and there is no guaranttee that USA to sell F35s to you any more ...
1-) Obviously, you don't understand how international laws work.
2-) I just explained but, seems like you know Turkey better than a Turk that lives in Turkey.
3-) So, you know Turkey-US relations better than me.

Okay, pal. I don't argue with people like you. Believe whatever you want to believe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom