What's new

At Least 34 Turkish Soldiers Killed in Air Strike in Syria's Idlib, Watchdog Says

Really ? S300 destroyed ? This will b massive
S-300 is just a rumor. Two generals is a fact. Overall 4 generals in 3 days.

Here other two:

g1re.JPG
g2.JPG

Last edited:
Massive Russian miscalculation. Now it seems there's an Idlib offensive going on by Assad without Russian help. I don't think that will end well, but maybe Assad and Putin are having a lover's tiff.

Russia is the ally if Syria, not of the rebels. Why would Russia help anyone else? Russia has helped Syrians survive and even win back several cities. With such huge distance from Russian mainland and so many complexities involved, Russia has done a lot to protect its ally.

I personally don't care whose ally they are as that isn't the point I am trying to make.

The blood of Syria's civilians is on the hands of the Russians for aiding and abetting a murdering regime.

I personally don't care whose ally they are as that isn't the point I am trying to make.

The blood of Syria's civilians is on the hands of the Russians for aiding and abetting a murdering regime.

I hope Turkish Forces strike and punish the fuckin Russians for their involvement in civilian deaths.

You guys say you are in Syria as Advisories no? Why didnt you advise your ally not to provoke Turkey?
You should have known that this might put the lives of your advisors in danger.

And about hezbollah, kindly tell them to attack Turkey with all their force.
This is contradictory, Turkey is hitting targets on the Idlib front where they and their outposts have been attacked. If Iranian and Hizbollah fighters are dying, it's because those forces are on the front, attacking Turkish troops.

thats why im saying its getting bad real quick

What Iranian militias doing in Syria anyway? Didn't Iran say they're only advising the syrian goverment?

there are couple of thousands of Iranian forces there some to build missiles some to train soldiers some to command and some as advisers

Funny though, Israel constantly target IRGC in Syria and Iran is not even bothered let alone any reaction, but Turkey's targeting of its proxies is aching Iran's heart ??

because Israel is the enemy but Turkey is the friend you can see the shock of seeing your interest being hit by your friend there is no Iranian killed only Hezbollah and Pakistan and Afghanistan militants but still they are considered Iran's ally's.

Back
Top Bottom