What's new

At Least 34 Turkish Soldiers Killed in Air Strike in Syria's Idlib, Watchdog Says

Someone laughed at me when they said soviet junk stood a chance against American made war planes.

su 24 is nothing. Get the big su 35. Then it might be a challenge for the f16s jets.

can you imagine If erdogan wasn’t naive and did not buy the s400. He would have access to fifth generation fighter jets that have anpg radars that see planes from hundreds of miles away.

the Turks just pissed on it by destroying air defences and su24

This is called Disinformation. It has served two purposes. Firstly to show that they have capability to take out such systems. Secondly to unofficially show that they are still operating effectively in Libya.

yesterday i was saying the same it was take out by plane strick

Look at PR

They make it as if the system has capability of targeting or defending it self against F16 ,

It was Deployed in Idlib to defend against terrorist using drone or quodchapters

It's time to turn your computer off now. You are starting to embarrass yourself. Don't worry, I don't think that an operation in Iran is planned just yet.
well now you are on my ignore list and can talk with yourself as much as you like

Someone laughed at me when they said soviet junk stood a chance against American made war planes.

su 24 is nothing. Get the big su 35. Then it might be a challenge for the f16s jets.

can you imagine If erdogan wasn’t naive and did not buy the s400. He would have access to fifth generation fighter jets that have anpg radars that see planes from hundreds of miles away.

the Turks just pissed on it by destroying air defences and su24
as i said it's very strange to send a bomber to fight with a multi role airplane , the result was clear before it start

In 4 days the regime has lost a significant amount of their upper echelon
rejim.jpg

Back
Top Bottom