What's new

At Least 34 Turkish Soldiers Killed in Air Strike in Syria's Idlib, Watchdog Says

Well, Turkey thought they could somehow aligned with Russia as well, but seems they got played pretty well. Putin is a former KGB leader, he's a master in playing such geo strategic games and double crossing you before you even know what hit you. He seems to have played erdogan quite well. Now Turkey seems to be sticker in a quagmire. Turkey did sour her relations with the West in favour of a rapprochement with Russia , now that they have been double crossed by Putin they seem to be sticker in the middle. We don't even know what they are going to do with the S-400 systems they bought from Russia for billions of dollars and which they have already received most of the components. They preferred it over receiving the F-35 which they have been one of the key members in building and which they have now been removed from program.
Will be interesting to see how things play out this coming months,and see how Turkey will realign their foreign policy .

Ahahaha that funny. :lol:

He is right to some extent to be honest .
It doesn't matter if he is right or not... As long as he can't acknowledge the behavior of his own people/country... Then whatever he says hold no ground... There is no point in exchanging on that subject... So i don't need to waste my time... If it will hear no fruits.
In the end you asking one side to be truthful while keeping quiet about the other...

wonder over one thing , Turkey claim two Su-24 was shoot down . Why SAA send Su-24 to enforce no fly zone.
I wonder too. But at least they are trying to fight unlike Russians who cowardly hid.

another strange thing not a single S-200 or S-300 get fired and I think they already cover Idlib. fom their current position . really strange fighting technique .

another strange thing not a single S-200 or S-300 get fired and I think they already cover Idlib. fom their current position . really strange fighting technique .
It's time to turn your computer off now. You are starting to embarrass yourself. Don't worry, I don't think that an operation in Iran is planned just yet.

Back
Top Bottom