What's new

At least 13 dead, 60 injured in blast outside Swat religious centre

R.I.P......

Time to end this Democrazy drama and take the situation of Pakistan seriously.

I think it was one of the "commercial" cylinders. There are no safety guidelines in place for the placement and use of such cylinders! :angry:

RIP to the poor souls. I don't know if death by cylinder blast can be classified as "shaheed"? :confused:

Apparently it was a gas cylinder exploded. RIP.

Have to say, Pakistani gas cylinders are really powerful, never heard them causing so many casualties elsewhere. :confused:

At least 13 dead, 60 injured in blast outside Swat religious centre | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

breakingnews_6703.jpg

KARACHI: At least 13 people were reported dead and 60 others were injured in a blast outside a religious centre in Swat, DawnNews reported on Thursday.

The nature of the blast, which targeted a weekly religious congregation on Takhtaban road in north-western town, remained unknown, according to police officials.

Some reports said that blast occurred when a gas cylinder burst on the road outside the religious centre; however, officials were unable to confirm the cause.

Okay some points here:
-My source in Swat constantly says there is an ISSUE with the availability of gas and often people have to use "natural" means instead.
-A gas explosion wouldn't result in such a massive body count and 60 injured.
-The blast that tried to target Kainat was ALSO initially labelled a gas cylinder blast only to turn out that in a case of mistaken identity the Taliban had targeted the wrong girl instead.

I do not believe this is a cylinder blast. To hide its incompetence the police has developed a new strategy.

That pic was debunked years ago..The equipment on extreme left have clear chinese lettering(Some pak media distorted it and said it was hindi..!!!).And as for mortar shell,India does not produce mortar shell of that caliber..82 mm mortar shell is used by Chinese/russians and some other old soviet allies.India use 81mm mortar..
EDIT:Just got info from a knowledgeable source that the mortar shells in pic are chinese,used in their 82 mm mortar tube whose disassembled part is seen in the extreme left of the same pic..
0_201011151250018MVlZ.jpg

Out of the thousands of weapons captured from terrorists,Not even 1% are even accused by pakistanis as of indian origin..All that conspiracy theorists have are these two pictures-this one and another one of a russian PKM machine gun circulated as "indian vickers machine gun..!!"

The United States Central Command sends its deepest condolences to the families and friends of people killed in this tragedy. We pray for the fast and full recovery of people who were injured in this blast. Tragedies like these leave scares that never heal. Our hearts go out to all who have been affected by these tragedies and senseless killings.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

That pic was debunked years ago..The equipment on extreme left have clear chinese lettering(Some pak media distorted it and said it was hindi..!!!).And as for mortar shell,India does not produce mortar shell of that caliber..82 mm mortar shell is used by Chinese/russians and some other old soviet allies.India use 81mm mortar..
Out of the thousands of weapons captured from terrorists,Not even 1% are even accused by pakistanis as of indian origin..All that conspiracy theorists have are these two pictures-this one and another one of a russian PKM machine gun circulated as "indian vickers machine gun..!!"
Thanks a lot buddy for this reply.

Back
Top Bottom