What's new

At least 13 dead, 60 injured in blast outside Swat religious centre

But they already martyred one Pak military guy & maybe now want to create chaos in Pakistan via TTP (can we say their right arm).
India behind TTP. Prove it. Call UN probe now.

Don't make accusations you can't prove.

It was a gas cylinder explosion. It happens a lot in India. It happened in Pakistan earlier. Don't make conspiracy theories.

But they already martyred one Pak military guy & maybe now want to create chaos in Pakistan via TTP (can we say their right arm).

How much more chaos ?? Its already chaotic enough. Why don't you call UN to investigate the blast and then blame India..

Apparently it was a gas cylinder exploded. RIP.

Have to say, Pakistani gas cylinders are really powerful, never heard them causing so many casualties elsewhere. :confused:

They do happen else where too, usually an old ruptured pipes always lead to fire reaching the main valve which is impossible to put out due to temperature reaching extremely hot to go near by eventually resulting in an explosion in a matter of 2-4 minutes. I had witnessed it on a family event.

It was a gas cylinder explosion. It happens a lot in India. It happened in Pakistan earlier. Don't make conspiracy theories.

How much more chaos ?? Its already chaotic enough. Why don't you call UN to investigate the blast and then blame India..

Cant blame them..two powerful bomb blasts immediately after Tuesday's incident.

Death toll has crossed 21...There may be multiple gas cylinders..RIP the dead.

Cant blame them..two powerful bomb blasts immediately after Tuesday's incident.
First was in Quetta and it has been violent area for long time.

Second one is gas cylinder. I am simply asking why blame India.

It has been proven time & time again that TTP is on the payroll of RAW indian intelligence agency. Most of the weapons recovered in South Waziristan had indian origin too.

No it wasn't gas cylinder but a terrorist act against Pakistan.

First was in Quetta and it has been violent area for long time.

Second one is gas cylinder. I am simply asking why blame India.

This one seems to be an IED blast. Refer post 15..says its a bomb blast..

It has been proven time & time again that TTP is on the payroll of RAW indian intelligence agency. Most of the weapons recovered in South Waziristan had indian origin too.
Now we should take your word. I said prove it. Find neutral agency. Ask UN probe. Hypocrisy much ?

Don't blame India over terrorism against you. You helped NATO in WoT. Its sufficient enough to make them goes against Pakistan.

They can't help it.....They Think RAW & IB are short of Bombs thats why they are using Domestic gas cyclinder..Coz u see..Gas Leakage sounds like a impossibility in Pakistan...:hitwall:

Hey the TTP are using AKs..I think Russia is behind them..oh wait..even Bulgaria, Czech, Romania, Serbia manufacture them..could the whole Warsaw Pact countries be behind the TTP ?

Or it could be your friend with its Norinco knock-offs..

I been hearing that for half a decade and no proof had been presented. Just another note to pile on the conspiracy mountain.

The bolded part is a white lie..

Back
Top Bottom