What's new

At least 13 civilians shot dead by army in India’s Nagaland state

Do you know most of the naxals who get killed in Chhattisgarh are actually South Indian tribals?
Well observed. Naxalite movement in its current form is actually a race war. The naxalite are almost entirely from aboriginal tribes( negroid).
But the early naxalite were class wars ( Bengal and Andhrapradesh)

South Indians are also treated as bad as NE states. So we have something in common. :D
Personally I don't think there is any explicit discriminatory policy in India. It's just that the entire country is a hotchpotch , and since resources are limited, it's a dog rat dog situation. I am doubtful you are south Indian, only some fringe group like VCK are anti-north

Well observed. Naxalite movement in its current form is actually a race war. The naxalite are almost entirely from aboriginal tribes( negroid).
But the early naxalite were class wars ( Bengal and Andhrapradesh)

Bengalis never fought even though the movement may have started there.

Most of the Naxals are Andhra tribal people living in Chhattisgarh.

Most of the tribals in Bastar speak Telugu or a dialect of Telugu called Gond (Hindi bastardized word for Konda Bhasha literally meaning mountain language)

Karnataka govt hikes compensation for Naxals who wish to surrender
Naxals willing to surrender will get additional incentives if they facilitate the capture of other extremists.
Written by Santosh Kumar R B | Karnataka |
September 17, 2014 12:54:48 pm
Extremists surrendering weapons like AK 47s, AK 56s or AK 74 guns will get Rs 30,000 as compensation instead of the earlier stipulated Rs15,000.

Advertisement

lg.php

Extremists surrendering weapons like AK 47s, AK 56s or AK 74 guns will get Rs 30,000 as compensation instead of the earlier stipulated Rs15,000.
In an effort to wipe out left-wing extremism in Karnataka, the state government has announced increased compensation for Naxals who wish to surrender before the government by laying down arms with the intent to join mainstream society.
Under the newly modified surrender package scheme, extremists surrendering weapons like AK 47s, AK 56s or AK 74 guns will get Rs 30,000 as compensation instead of the earlier stipulated Rs15,000, while the surrender of machine guns will entail compensation of Rs 50,000 instead of Rs 25,000 and pistols and revolvers will get Rs 10,000 instead of Rs 3000.
Additionally, those surrendering satellite phones will receive a compensation of Rs 40,000 instead of Rs 20,000 and Rs 10,000 for VHF or HF Communication sets instead of Rs 5000.

Naxals willing to surrender will get additional incentives for providing leads that facilitate the capture or surrender of other extremists or about Naxal arms dumps, the Karnataka home department has stated in a recent order.
Meanwhile, the state government has also modified the state level committee that will identify recipients of the special compensation packages. Freedom fighter HS Doreswamy, senior advocate AK Subbaiah, senior journalist Gowri Lankesh have now been selected as members of the committee.
The Home Secretary, DG&IGP, Chief of state intelligence, head of Internal Security Division (ISD) will also be the members of the committee while the Deputy Inspector General of Police (Anti-Naxal Force) will play the role of the convener of the committee.

The government has also expressed intent of setting up Fast Track Courts (FTC’s) for speedy trial of cases pending against left-wing extremists who choose to surrender.

damn someone needs to hook them up with better guns man, this looks pathetic- seriously just looking at it makes me sad
are they going to start insurgency with f-ing Lee-Enfield's and one L1A1 SLR for show?
Ok I get it you cant get supplies but ever tried making replicas, seriously where the ingenuity- some guy in dara can make excellent replicas with bunch of primitive tech but why cant these dumba** do the same

They lack the brains

Last edited:
I am doubtful you are south Indian, only some fringe group like VCK are anti-north

You simply do not know the big gap between the North and the South. North Indians look down upon South Indians with great contempt.

You simply do not know the big gap between the North and the South. North Indians look down upon South Indians with great contempt.
They hate the dark south Indian. South India shall go independent and break free from Noth. South India contributed a great deal of economy for whole India.

They hate the dark south Indian. South India shall go independent and break free from Noth. South India contributed a great deal of economy for whole India.

It is not racially. It is more to do with language.

We have a lot of grievances but that does not mean we want to separate. We are happy to be part of India as we have a lot of commonality too. It is a love-hate relationship.

Indian gov pay compensation in NE states by rupees only.

I hear on news that INR 500,000 is announced as compensation but I saw that MPs in the parliament were asking it to be increased to INR 2500,000 to 5000,000.

I hope each family of the victim get at least 1 crore.

The Para-Army is clearly at fault.

It is not racially. It is more to do with language.

We have a lot of grievances but that does not mean we want to separate. We are happy to be part of India as we have a lot of commonality too. It is a love-hate relationship.
You can become like r/s between Bangladesh , sri lanka and Nepal. Separate from them but maintain a r/s. You can keep your wealth.
I hear on news that INR 500,000 is announced as compensation but I saw that MPs in the parliament were asking it to be increased to INR 2500,000 to 5000,000.

I hope each family of the victim get at least 1 crore.

The Para-Army is clearly at fault.
Will the Para army responsible for shooting and killing put to death. Mistakes will repeat if no stiff penalty imposed on offender.

You can become like r/s between Bangladesh , sri lanka and Nepal. Separate from them but maintain a r/s. You can keep your wealth.

Will the Para army responsible for shooting and killing put to death. Mistakes will repeat if no stiff penalty imposed on offender.

We do keep our wealth. We just pay higher share as tax to the center because of our higher revenues.

FIR has been filed. Courts will decide the punishment.

There will be peace all around the world one day in sha Allah.
Every type of terrorism will end.
May be we will not be here to see that peace and prosperity but our generations will see that peace and prosperity

Peace is the right of every person on this Earth.So peace is bound to prevail.

Two long days' passed why no western governments, politicians and mainstream media step forward and condemn this atrocious massacre?

Back
Top Bottom