What's new

At least 10 killed as train derails during testing in eastern France

He may have worded it wrong but the guy meant that both France and these terrorists are killing
innocent people.

France should stop interfering in the business of other countries and then these terrorists cannot
try to blame France for any future attacks. There is no good reason for France to be deploying it's
military except in the defence of France.

What the world needs is an end to both states and terrorists committing violence.

Ok,we have soldiers deployed in Syria,Iraq as part of the fight against ISIL.
We have soldiers fighting in the Sahel,in cooperation with the countries of the region. (Barkhane),we also have soldiers in CAR (the number of soldiers deployed there is decreasing),and are coordinating operations with the Blue helmets,French forces there are there to give support to the UN troops if needed.
French forces are stationed in numerous countries,with the OK of the local governments.
We have our forces deployed in our overseas territories,and don't forget those in peacekeeping missions.

All,are good reasons.

We might have had bad policies such as in Libya,but that doesn't justify the facts to kill persons that had nothing to do with that.

sorry, your government does and we also keep the record of what it saying. if you interested, go to visit Hollande's FB page, there are lots of Chinese comments in the same tone as your gorvernment's although it deleted them massively really a shame to freedom of speach france preached.

Then show me a proof.
And it's sure that if you post insulting/violent messages,don't expect someone to thank you.
There are numerous exemples from your fellow on this forum. (Though there are some respectable members that i want to salute.)

Ok,we have soldiers deployed in Syria,Iraq as part of the fight against ISIL.
We have soldiers fighting in the Sahel,in cooperation with the countries of the region. (Barkhane),we also have soldiers in CAR (the number of soldiers deployed there is decreasing),and are coordinating operations with the Blue helmets,French forces there are there to give support to the UN troops if needed.
French forces are stationed in numerous countries,with the OK of the local governments.
We have our forces deployed in our overseas territories,and don't forget those in peacekeeping missions.

All,are good reasons.

We might have had bad policies such as in Libya,but that doesn't justify the facts to kill persons that had nothing to do with that.

No-one sane will ever suggest that it justified to attack civilians no matter what their governments
are doing in terms of foreign policy.

What frustrates me is that the civilian populations in both the UK and France are complacent in the face
of such aggressive foreign policy that both their governments are carrying out around the world.

Let me say this clearly - NO-ONE BUT MIDDLE-EASTERNERS SHOULD CARE ABOUT THE MIDDLE-EAST.

It is simply no business of either France or the UK what happens in those regions of the world. If they want to kill each other, let them do that.

Once countries start minding their own business, then this world will become a better place for all.

No-one sane will ever suggest that it justified to attack civilians no matter what their governments
are doing in terms of foreign policy.

What frustrates me is that the civilian populations in both the UK and France are complacent in the face
of such aggressive foreign policy that both their governments are carrying out around the world.

Let me say this clearly - NO-ONE BUT MIDDLE-EASTERNERS SHOULD CARE ABOUT THE MIDDLE-EAST.

It is simply no business of either France or the UK what happens in those regions of the world. If they want to kill each other, let them do that.

Once countries start minding their own business, then this world will become a better place for all.

Then write to the president to express your PoW,because as you know,i little have nothing to do about it,most of French or Europeans,give a damn about what governments are doing in Middle east because it doesn't interest us,most of you guys are good typig on your keyboards,but go to protest instead if you want your PoW to be shared or heared. Nothing changes if you stay in your chair.

Ecrire au Président de la République - Présidence de la République

Then write to the president to express your PoW,because as you know,i little have nothing to do about it,most of French or Europeans,give a damn about what governments are doing in Middle east because it doesn't interest us,most of you guys are good typig on your keyboards,but go to protest instead if you want your PoW to be shared or heared. Nothing changes if you stay in your chair.

Ecrire au Président de la République - Présidence de la République

I used to vote for the Labour Party but stopped out of disgust at the 2003 war in Iraq
that the UK got involved in. France was very wise not to get involved there
as a lot of problems in the ME now can be traced to that war.

There is nothing much further that a single citizen such as myself can do - like
you say if the average citizen cared a bit more about politics then these politicians
could not be going around creating such a mess all over the world.

Then show me a proof.
And it's sure that if you post insulting/violent messages,don't expect someone to thank you.
There are numerous exemples from your fellow on this forum. (Though there are some respectable members that i want to salute.)
Go straight in weibo Sina Visitor System
Delete this kind of messages,there r thousands,but today I see again there r only around a hundred remaining.
对在巴黎发生的种族冲突感到遗憾,法国政府应该通过对话的方式与穆斯林群体进行沟通,而不应对穆斯林维权人士的和平抗争进行打压! 我们谴责所有发生的暴力行为,但这与法国政府一直有系统的迫害少数民族有关,粗暴压制他们的宗教信仰和生活方式,才造成今天的局面。
该吊唁在利比亚、叙利亚被你们法国杀害的无辜百姓。
Why do these people did such a terrible thing? Whether they were suffered unfair treat? The government of France should listen their appeal for human rights.I can't imagine what a system that force people did such horrible action to make their sound be listened.

Back
Top Bottom