What's new

At least 10 killed as train derails during testing in eastern France

France is so unlucky these days....
It was supposed to be a matured technology for France. "Terrible Horrible Not a Good Day" for France! RIP!
The 'unlucky' factor carries different weight between natural disasters and man-made ones, let's distinguish that, and take necessary actions preventing the same from happening again.

Last edited:
The 'unlucky' factor carries different weight between natural disasters and man-made ones, let's distinguish that, and take necessary actions preventing the same from happening again.
You're right,more details need to be revealed.
Maybe their trains are not so safe and must be improved.

RIP to deceased.
France is having a tough time

Absolutely, usually HST tracks have much gentler curves (Higher radius). This doesn't look particularly gentle curve.
To add to your comment Andrew, curves usually have banking (one rail slightly higher than other) and that banking is a function of speed. Now there is a bridge and it could be possible that this banking / super elevation might have had some difference wrt to track preceding bridge, leading to this catastrophe.
View attachment 272260
Cant (road/rail) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Great Leaders lead by example. There are professional hazards in every job, but how you encourage and lead your team, differentiates great leaders from good ones!
Yes, HSR has really gentle curves. Actually on sections out of cities, u will always feel the railway is straight away. Even in mountainous regions including geologically complicated karst regions, the railways are quite straight, using tunnels and viaducts.

As far as I know, quite often during test runs, technicians will close all signal systems to test a higher speed. For example, one a 350km/h railway, they are actually testing speed like 380km/h or even 480km/h(Beijing-Shanghai). This accident may have something to do with such ventures.

Great Leaders lead by example. There are professional hazards in every job, but how you encourage and lead your team, differentiates great leaders from good ones!
He is already in jail because of corruption.
But he is definitely the most respected leader among the majority of Chinese railway fans.
He has changed the whole country and totally reshaped people's life.

Yes, HSR has really gentle curves. Actually on sections out of cities, u will always feel the railway is straight away. Even in mountainous regions including geologically complicated karst regions, the railways are quite straight, using tunnels and viaducts.

As far as I know, quite often during test runs, technicians will close all signal systems to test a higher speed. For example, one a 350km/h railway, they are actually testing speed like 380km/h or even 480km/h(Beijing-Shanghai). This accident may have something to do with such ventures.

He is already in jail because of corruption.
But he is definitely the most respected leader among the majority of Chinese railway fans.
He has changed the whole country and totally reshaped people's life.

This is one of the most serious accident in recent years after a train derailed in 2013 killing 77 and injuring more than hundred.

Train derails in Spain, killing 77 - CNN.com

Yes I know that tragedy.
Until today, they are still hiding their technological problems of the train itself, blaming everything on the driver.

Driver?

It reminds me about flight 4U9525 (Airbus A320), the cause of crash is "suicidal pilot", of course. My sympathy to families of the deceased passengers.

Last edited:
Butchering of over 100 innocents is a "taste of their own medicine" according to this clown.

@waz sir, this is unacceptable

Report these animals brother.
here comes another west licker. how many innocents france butched in lybia, iraq and afghnistan by blindly following its US master? they paid far less than what they did in the past, and they will pay more in the future.

By the way, france also support italy in the case of it sailor shot poor innocent indian fisherman. show some dignity to your birth country at least.

Last edited:
What i literally wanted to say is "Look yourself into a mirror before criticizing others".
This is exactly the same message I want to convey to you. you west already get used to point finger at others for so long.
when this similar event happend in china, you frace remind us of human rights. so the main stream opinion of our respose to what happened in paris is like this: france deserve it out of its human rights record.

He may have worded it wrong but the guy meant that both France and these terrorists are killing
innocent people.

France should stop interfering in the business of other countries and then these terrorists cannot
try to blame France for any future attacks. There is no good reason for France to be deploying it's
military except in the defence of France.

What the world needs is an end to both states and terrorists committing violence.

We don't justify the attacks happening in Xinjiang where innocents are also killed.
sorry, your government does and we also keep the record of what it saying. if you interested, go to visit Hollande's FB page, there are lots of Chinese comments in the same tone as your gorvernment's although it deleted them massively really a shame to freedom of speach france preached.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom