What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

I must admit that this is very convenient... The experts are telling stories about how sophisticated these terrorist were operating on the ground. It's very hard to believe that such highly skilled and trained terrorists would leave their ID cards behind. It's almost like come and catch me.
True.. then again a proper combat professional won't be dropping around his sneakers that clumsily! But yes.. as @RescueRanger mentioned, these guys looked bit more sophisticated than an average jihadi joe.. & were quite comfortable while using the weapon & pulling that trigger!

Who cares what the difference is? Both are repulsive.

No one is suggesting that killing people is justified. Islam prescribes the killing of one innocent being as the killing of entire humanity. I don't need to go any further.

I fail to understand how ridiculing and offending a religion/culture can be meaningful and helpful in any way? It's only provocative. Nothing can justify it. Not even freedom of speech.

What should be expected is lesser confrontation and hate against one another. What should be expected is no killing of innocent people. What should be expected is more tolerance and understanding of each other. Wish for others what you wish for yourself. Don't be egoistic.

When your religion/culture is equated with absurd accusations you will scream and protest. Be assured. Right now you're not in the shoes of someone who feels abused and ridiculed. Perhaps it's time to show more solidarity instead of being divisive. It's always very easy to be judgmental and point with fingers. I know, it takes guts to admit wrongdoing. I don't expect it from the terrorists. I don't expect it from so-called freedom of speech "lovers".

Let us leave it at that. There are people who, even in such a situation, put up a bellicose defence of the indefensible. That does not mean that I need to respond in like manner.

proxy.jpg

What was the connection with the cartoonist and the killer the offending cartoon why the fcuk u offend people why you don't use ur art to attract and bring people closer why to spread hate .
Islam don't allow his follower to offend anybody or any religion if somebody does that is not muslim.

so publishing cartoons gave terrorists the right to kill those unarmed people ? If we apply your theory globally than if a muslim commits blasphemy against any religion he / she should be killed in the same manner be it hindu , christians , budhist , parsis gods and religious personalitites ? or does this only apply to muslim e ummah ?

Do you think there will be a backlash against Muslims in France ?
Unfortunately the answer is YES, thanks to the local media. But fortunately lots of french's don't put all muslims in the same basket, like 2 ladies i have met few hours ago.

RIP very sad day for France.

With incidents like these European Countries will most likely tighten the immigration process especially for prospective Muslim immigrants; and I am foreseeing daily lives of existing Muslim population in European countries to be more difficult as they might face random backlashes moreover it will also add to the existing Islamophobia.

Off topic
What was the world reaction after Peshawar school massacre nothing killing of these innocent kids no reaction what the kid did to TTP
?
The people died in Paris was a reaction for insulting the holiest character in Islam and hurting billion of people ,the muslim with balls are very rare species now a days but still exist .

@Dalit .. just observed you have modified some of your posts .. while I cant go through all of them and change my response accordingly.. I would reply to your post in bold, in which you said whether you can post offensive pictures about hinduism.
You have now changed the debate to 'whether hinduguy takes offence in xyz'. Please note even if I take offense and lash out.. I am the wrong one. Not you.
This forum is moderated(has certain rules) but I am more than ready to test each others limit. Do you want to bet that I will be banned and you wont? :lol:
I have been banned 7 times at least.. you have to trust me on this one.

BTW, the following hypothetical scenario is equivalent: you published certain cartoon criticial of hinduism in a newspaper or a media that allows such a thing. Should I support your right in such hypothetical scenario?
I have already given example of 'pk'.. I support 'pk'.

Off topic
What was the world reaction after Peshawar school massacre nothing killing of these innocent kids no reaction what the kid did to TTP
?
The people died in Paris was a reaction for insulting the holiest character in Islam and hurting billion of people ,the muslim with balls are very rare species now a days but still exist .
thanks for saying which many muslims probably think but dont want to say.. they find it convinient to 'condemn' the act.. and throw a few insults at poor mullah. (while hiding what they really want to say)...

The fact that the cartoonists involved in drawing the cartoons that were considered "offensive" to Moslems were killed in this attack suggests that the attackers were in contact with someone in the Charlie Hebdo office. It is very possible that the terrorists had inside information.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom