What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

If a Catoonist hurts you, you draw a cartoon of something that can hurt him.. Would you kill them for doing their jobs?

I believe all the religions are man made and fake.. And all those claims of being first or the last prophets made by some one is nothing but a bull$hit.. Now come kill me also but before that prove to me first that the god really exists and if he does then prove me that he can command a idiotic section of his creation to kill other section of his creations.. ****.ing lunatics are killing innocent people in the name of religion.. I hate this f.king RELIGION..,

It is possible, indeed, probable, that all or some of the terrorists that conducted this attack are returned French nationals who have fought for ISIS in Syria or Iraq. If they were French nationals their movements overseas ought to have been monitored by the French authorities and their passports cancelled and their citizenship revoked, making them stateless and denying them entry into France. Jihadists from Moslem communities in Western host countries that go and fight in the Middle East or elsewhere in the Islamic world ought to have their citizenship of their host countries in the West revoked and denied entry back into the host country.

Some reports are claiming two suspects have been arrested ...

It is possible, indeed, probable, that all or some of the terrorists that conducted this attack are returned French nationals who have fought for ISIS in Syria or Iraq. If they were French nationals their movements overseas ought to have been monitored by the French authorities and their passports cancelled and their citizenship revoked, making them stateless and denying them entry into France. Jihadists from Moslem communities in Western host countries that go and fight in the Middle East or elsewhere in the Islamic world ought to have their citizenship of their host countries in the West revoked and denied entry back into the host country.

Could they be of French origin? Rather than foreign origin?

When would your freedom of speech allow mocking holocaust on front pages of newspaper or on cover of magazines ? What about those Europeans who are jailed for speaking against Holocaust ? no holy freedom of speech ?
They did mock the Holocaust:
shoah-hebdo2-724x1024.jpg

dropping the shoes.. leaving behind the ID card.. Afterall these nutjobs are not as professional as they are made out to be!

wonderful...

yeah right , for the murder plan that morning he must cover his face and carry his own id card with him, just in case...

on his way to escape sitting at the back seat, he must be so boring that he had to take out his id card to gaze at and play with, just to kill the time you know...

he calmly picked up sth on the ground on his way into that car just after the barbaric murder...guess he must be equally calm when he left his id card behind before he stepped out the car?...

hmmmmm... what you think we're all retards?

@500: Good point. Charlie Hebdo is an in-your-face, confronting satirical magazine and no subject is above being satirised. I don't see any Jewish terrorists murdering 12 people in an office in Paris over a confronting, and to many Jews and Gentiles, offensive satirical magazine cover.

Last edited:
Expressing hatred is freedom of speech too! :pop:

Look how hatred of Islam is expressed we are just exercising our duty in the West and adapting to the freedom given by utilizing it! Not through *** kissing!

We are able to express ourselves better coz we live in the West not that we live here and need to become their slaves and allow wrong or turn a blind eye to it!

That is what caused all this shit to happen! The West TRULY did a wrong when they were colonizers...They AGAIN did a wrong when they thought redemption was allowing unscreened members of their colonies in...They AGAIN did another wrong when these unscreened members' were treated with racism hence making them back into a corner of their own people and let them do whatever they want as long as they dont cause chaos...when oppress soo much it bounces back in some form...West call the Whites who do wrong as psychology cases wonder when this privilege will be addressed to others who are also "sick" coz they saw their own family and people being murdered in front of them and as redemption seeking nation they were given a free ticket in...what do you expect to come out of that movie script? Be honest to yourself for once!

And here is the perfect example of an allowed hate speech and an example of what I have written:

What the fück are you talking about?

Colonialism ended three generations ago. No one, except terrorists, has seen anyone from his family murdered by West. Heck! even their parents have not seen anyone from their family murdered by West.

Apology for terrorism at it's finest.

Do you think there will be a backlash against Muslims in France ?

Did you see that video clip of one of those bastards stepping onto the pavement, approaching a policeman lying wounded on it, and shooting him with clinical detachment before getting back to the car, and driving off?

Guess what the name of the policeman was.

Guess what kind of Christian - or Hindu, or Sikh, or Buddhist, or Jain, or Shinto, or animist - someone named Ahmed Merabet might be.

Did you see that video clip of one of those bastards stepping onto the pavement, approaching a policeman lying wounded on it, and shooting him with clinical detachment before getting back to the car, and driving off?

Guess what the name of the policeman was.

Guess what kind of Christian - or Hindu, or Sikh, or Buddhist, or Jain, or Shinto, or animist - someone named Ahmed Merabet might be.

I know that piece of information; why are you telling me this ?

An old lady used to throw rubbish at Prophet Muhammad(saw) when ever he used to go past her house, one day she didn't so he went to her house only to find out she was very ill and frail. There and then the Prophet could have taken revenge. The big question for your tiny brainwashed Wahabi head is that if Prophet Muhammad(saw) didn't punish people who mocked him then who are you or any other brainwashed donkey to take ''revenge''? Please answer without trying to spit and drool. Cheers.

Well, Muhammad did ordered murder of Poetess criticizing him. So i guess theologically Islam is even on "killing the mocker's" score.

'Asma' bint Marwan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

except later verses countermand and supersedes older verses, and muhammad showed his violent side only after he has established himself in Medina.

Need expert opinion (from those who are current servicemen or x-servicemen) on this video; does the terrorist miss the shot in this one? I have seen other videos where a sniper head shot have made more mess...so does the shot missed; it might be that this Police officer died because of shock trauma...

(I am NOT implying this to be a Fake or False Flag incident so spare me the conspiracy routine)

RIP. But both terrorists and western governments should be responsible for this tragedy. If politician still make use of this event to propagandize their so called " Free Speech" , then this could never be stopped. Maybe someone just want to see it happened. Who knows?

RIP. But both terrorists and western governments should be responsible for this tragedy. If politician still make use of this event to propagandize their so called " Free Speech" , then this could never be stopped. Maybe someone just want to see it happened. Who knows?

You are quite wrong. No Western government is responsible for the murderous actions of these Moslem fanatics. France has a free press and free speech and the French press is free to satirise what it likes.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom