What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

B*****rds!!! Parisians have never been renowned for being very friendly but this is going to make life difficult both for locals and tourists who even remotely resemble adherents of a certain faith. I am due to visit the place with my little one on our way down under in a few months and I am now genuinely concerned about our safety.

Expect this to be a shot in the arm for Marie Le Pen and the National Front...

Its better that you stay put and do not go to Paris. Safety comes first.

Have anti-islam parties in France or Germany done something like this? If not, don't try to pretend equivalence.

What are you talking about?
Horrific things like this strenghten anti-Islam and right wing parties. This is a huge victory for them. This was my point, so dont put words in my mouth.
Thank you.

RIP ! :(

These barbaric people must be rooted out from the society the way a tumor is !

And how the heck did they manage to smuggle in AK47s and Rocket Launchers in the heart of Europe?

Russian, Serbian, Albanian etc mafia. The weapons themselves likely originate from Warsaw Pact stockpile in the countries mentioned, plus Hungary, Czech, Bulgaria, Romania. AK's were licensed produced in at least three WP countries, also RPG's, it's variants and various other RPG inspired launchers.

It's very easy to get AK at least, and any sort of pistol in Europe, AK was priced at 100 Deutsch Marks when ex.Yugoslavia was breaking up, TT gun also 100DM, Beretta 92 300DM etc etc...

@Gabriel92 - My condolences, brother !

I hope that both our countries can rid ourselves of the menace of terrorism and extremism.

bastards always attack the unarmed who cant fight back.
innocent or guilty is a point of view and can be debated. to kill that needless bickering by apologists

just concentrate on the fact that attack was on those who were unarmed.

the Taliban apologists in Pakistan have evolved and adapted after Peshawar tragedy.
they criticise the candle vigil terming it unislamic.

I will agree if they are attacking Qatar Saudia and America..

NOT France
France has been attacking Muslims for really long time they were part of attack on Afghanistan. They have been doing there level best to piss of Muslims.

holy shit the video of bastards executing cop is scary ...!! they seem well trained ...

RIP

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom