What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

My condolences to France for this tragedy.

And all people dying in Syria and Iraq are not important are they given same coverage?

i support your point, sir... you are not denying this killing but only questioning the western governments who deny murderers by their proxies - isis/fsa/hamas/qaeda/taliban/jemah etc - of 180,000+ syrians.

i also support the french police... may they hunt the criminals, and if their reasons turn out to be "muslims" "outraged" at some cartoon, may the police eliminate them in a public firing squad which must be televised internationally.

@jbgt90 @pak-marine @Irfan Baloch ^^^

-------

@mujhaidind @Falcon29 @IbnTaymiyyah

what is your reaction??

i support your point, sir... you are not denying this killing but only questioning the western governments who deny murderers by their proxies - isis/fsa/hamas/qaeda/taliban/jemah etc - of 180,000+ syrians.

i also support the french police... may they hunt the criminals, and if their reasons turn out to be "muslims" "outraged" at some cartoon, may the police eliminate them in a public firing squad which must be televised internationally.

-------

what is your reaction??
Let us face a few realities. this sort of coverage is given to countries in the west because its not an everyday occurrence, Unlike the other countries mentioned where sadly this is the norm everyday.
No body is stopping the local press in these countries to publish what they want but very few stand up against fundamentalists.

These terrorists have no religion they just like to spread violence.

It is US fault they created ISIS and enjoyed destroying Syria and Iraq now their own medicine is biting them back.

Are you justifying the death of innocent people just because the US Gov did something in some other part of the world?

Fairly stupid thing to do this. Tomorrow France can drop a bomb on your city and use the logic you used.

On the news itself, Muslim extremists have become the biggest menace this world is facing right now.

What non-sense. And how the heck did they manage to smuggle in AK47s and Rocket Launchers in the heart of Europe?

RIP poor victims.

-------

what is your reaction??

proxies .. boss you seem stuck in those half baked conspiracy theories .. problem lies in the muslim world

Not Good At All.... This will further boost the popularity of Anti Islam parties in EURO...
. i have a conspiracy theory all this done too boost their popularity :D

Jihadi extremists and right-wing anti-Islam parties are great allies.

12 killed now.
10 Charile Hebdo journalists,2 police officers.
RIP.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom