What's new

At a time when Pakistan Iran relations are tanking, Saudi minister land in Pakistan.

How is it our problem? It is not under our sovereignty.

Jerusalem is not our problem.
Well, zionist hate muslims. They hate europe too, having the mentality that everyone is against has made them experts at divide and conquer. They tried everything to stop Pakistan nukes. They already screwing their new gulf friends royally.

Well, zionist hate muslims. They hate europe too, having the mentality that everyone is against has made them experts at divide and conquer. They tried everything to stop Pakistan nukes. They already screwing their new gulf friends royally.
I believe the two state solution is the best solution for the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

I am aware Israhell is building new settlements on Palestinian lands.

But what can we do, lets focus on Pakistan first before worrying about others.

Our hands are already full with Kashmir.

Aim all you like, but not on an empty stomach.
Rome wasn't built in a Day. Pakistanis abroad are doing hence remittance is through the roof. Pakistan would have been doing well if it wasn't for the political dynasties and the 100 billion plus cost in damages for importing saudi's IS mentality. If the country was competent there would already be a khalistan and independent north east mongoloid states by now.

I believe the two state solution is the best solution for the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

I am aware Israhell is building new settlements on Palestinian lands.

But what can we do, lets focus on Pakistan first before worrying about others.

Our hands are already full with Kashmir.
just be aware of Israel and keep a distance. All the anti-muslim hate industry in the west has zionist backing, takes a google search to connect the dots

Last edited:
Al aqsa is the problem of every Muslim.
Arabs hate us Iranians hate us. F them both

How is it our problem? It is not under our sovereignty.

Jerusalem is not our problem.

I agree Jerusalem is not our problem the Arabs backstabbed their own rulers at the time and lost everything. As for having something in common with the Saudis and GCC we have nothing in common besides the religion.

As for the Jews, God knew what the hell came out of that womb, if you go back and read of the characteristics of Sarah. Had multiple opportunities to clean this mess but no gives the orders for the Canaanites to be killed and tossed out, and leaves us the bastard cousins of Arabs to deal with.

Last edited:
I agree Jerusalem is not our problem the Arabs backstabbed their own rulers at the time and lost everything.
As for having something in common with the Saudis and GCC we have nothing in common besides the religion.
But the Saudis are better than Iranians though.

But the Saudis are better than Iranians though.

No, it's the same shit the lot of them, there is nothing better about either of them. There's a reason hadith states during end of times two specific events we need to focus on as to why I say what I say:

1) If an Arab father has 100 kids 99 will be killed.
2) Prophet PBUH said, I feel cold winds from the East (100% sure out of GCC lands) cause everyone's *** will be lit up that day.

Problem was they wanted to use Pakistan as a tissue paper and fight their conflict and they (Arabs) lead the charge -- I don't think that would be acceptable in the structure of command it'll be like sheep's leading the lions. Hell with them Habibi's.
Thing about military and warfare is that strongest and the one who can fight always dominate the situation. No matter what the initial setup was. During OEF and OIF, it was not uncommon for a seasoned Sgt to be running to situation while Lt just going with the flow.

On being used as Tissue paper, I don’t think Pak-Saudi relationship is like that, infact it’s the other way round. It’s Pakistan who is always seeking help but wouldn’t return the favor when asked.

You know who used Pakistan like a Tissue paper for it war, Pentagon. And the sh!t stain like TTP is still there.

People can use you as a Tissue paper, only if your let them. Either due to your ignorance or weakness.

Ap ka apna mulazim/noker b ap ky picwary per lat maray ga, Ager app os ko moqa do gy.

Thing about military and warfare is that strongest and the one who can fight always dominate the situation. No matter what was the initial setup was. During OEF and OIF, it was not uncommon for a seasoned Sgt to be running to situation while Lt just going with the flow.

On being used as Tissue paper, I don’t think Pak-Saudi relationship is like that, infact it’s the other way round. It’s Pakistan who is always seeking help but wouldn’t return the favor when asked.

You know who used Pakistan like a Tissue paper for it war, Pentagon. And the sh!t stain like TTP is still there.

People can only get use you as Tissue paper, only if your let them. Either due to your ignorance or weakness.

That is true (US relationship is a given in this matter can't deny it).
But the Saudi's are known to create discord and other disruptive elements in Pakistan we trying to clear out -- honestly, the situation is just too complex cause with Sunni-Shia in the mix it's a bomb waiting to explode in Pakistan.

That is true (US relationship is a given in this matter can't deny it).
But the Saudi's are known to create discord and other disruptive elements in Pakistan we trying to clear out -- honestly, the situation is just too complex cause with Sunni-Shia in the mix it's a bomb waiting to explode in Pakistan.
Only in Pakistan people are confused. Confusion by design. To me, situation is crystal clear. From Pakistan prospective, Pakistan is in a never ending debt (death) trap. Saudis can help, if we help them.

Use military to bring peace. Just like Russian are doing to bring NATO to negotiating Table through show of force on Ukrainian border.

You can get lot further in negotiations when you have a stick in your other hand.

Last edited:
the situation is just too complex cause with Sunni-Shia in the mix it's a bomb waiting to explode in Pakistan.
Valid point, but Pakistani can’t stay hostage to these “what if” speculative scenarios. (financially) Boat is sinking for Pakistan, it has been and will continue to cannibalize your military strength. swallow the bitter pill and Plug the holes. Otherwise this appeasement will drowned the other 90% will along with the 10%.

No, it's the same shit the lot of them, there is nothing better about either of them. There's a reason hadith states during end of times two specific events we need to focus on as to why I say what I say:

1) If an Arab father has 100 kids 99 will be killed.
2) Prophet PBUH said, I feel cold winds from the East (100% sure out of GCC lands) cause everyone's *** will be lit up that day.
Arabs are definitely better than Iranians because they collectively provide $20bn in remittances each year plus a few bn in oil deferred payments and other aid. All in all $25bn flows in from arab countries into Pakistan. Whereas nothing of the sort flows into Pakistan from Iran, infact Pakistani shias remit their khums to Iran from Pakistan. There is also around $1 bn dollars worth of smuggling from Iran which hurts local industry and producers.

Lastly, none of the Arab countries provide India a launching pad for terrorist operations into Pakistan, something Iran is particularly apt at, after all Kulbushan Yadav didn't base his operations in Jeddah or Dubai, rather Bandar Abbas and Uzair Baloch didn't have Saudi or a UAE passport, rather Iran's.

Arabs are definitely better than Iranians because they collectively provide $20bn in remittances each year plus a few bn in oil deferred payments and other aid. All in all $25bn flows in from arab countries into Pakistan. Whereas nothing of the sort flows into Pakistan from Iran, infact Pakistani shias remit their khums to Iran from Pakistan. There is also around $1 bn dollars worth of smuggling from Iran which hurts local industry and producers.

Lastly, none of the Arab countries provide India a launching pad for terrorist operations into Pakistan, something Iran is particularly apt at, after all Kulbushan Yadav didn't base his operations in Jeddah or Dubai, rather Bandar Abbas and Uzair Baloch didn't have Saudi or a UAE passport, rather Iran's.

Of course, the Arabs don't provide a base -- but they'll build malls in Kashmir and be silent and turn the other cheek. Money and respect can only go so far. If the Arabs provide some funds, it's to keep buy their silence, also far more money is inflowing into India than the pocket change provided to Pakistan.

Don't forget in my eyes both are shit as I stated so I'm not taking either side.

Of course, the Arabs don't provide a base -- but they'll build malls in Kashmir and be silent and turn the other cheek. Money and respect can only go so far. If the Arabs provide some funds, it's to keep buy their silence, also far more money is inflowing into India than the pocket change provided to Pakistan.

Don't forget in my eyes both are shit as I stated so I'm not taking either side.
China is a better ally than some Arab countries.

This is because of geography. China has critical interests in Pakistan. China will defend them.

China is getting all the lucrative business contracts.

Back
Top Bottom