What's new

Assembly Election Results 2013

though i am a strong bjp/modi supporter , but the way in which AAP has beaten congress black and blue in various parts of delhi is quiet inspirational.

kejriwal literally humiliated sheila and her party ,

to all congressi :- choolu bhar paani mey doop maaro !

amo1.jpg

This picture made my day :lol:

You seriously wonder? Dont tell us that you dint see this coming? If its so then you need to understand Indian politics well before simply supporting some random party. Not getting personal but I have seen All Congress supporters are people with least knowledge of politics. All BJP supporters are staunch. Extrimist word will be a little overboard.

Infact, I am shocked how did Congress get 8 seats when they were to get only 6, 7 as per pre poll analysis.

Re election will infact get better for AAP coz lot of voters who didnt vote AAP, just coz of its disambiguity to lead in its debut, will gain confidence now. There were 5 seats which were won with a difference of 300-800 votes. We will see AAP winning these taking their tally to possible 33-34 seats or more enabling them for a clear majority.

On the other side, Re-election will let voters go more against congress in order to make their vote count seeing the situation of congress, which mite leave congress to 1-2 seats. These seats will definitely go to BJP as congress voters will not vote for AAP.

Muslims gave Cong face-savers, some with AAP - The Times of India

Heard Arvind Kerjiwal's and Harshwardhan's interview yesterday night ion NDTV. Arvind alleged that BJP is trying to lure away some elected MLAs. Harshwardhan however categorically denied this and said he would prefer to be in opposition.
Now an analyst remarked that a President's rule would suit both AAP and BJP under the circumstances. in such an eventuality next elections may coincide with general elections in 2014 giving both parties time to re-group and re-work their strategies. & whats more we could see a clear winner then perhaps.

On the question of Modi wave, i think it is important to put things into perspective of state and national politics. I believe Rajasthan and MP were both lost causes for congress and therefore perhaps Modi wasn't made to stretch. In Delhi AAP rode on Kejriwal's brand of politics.
That said, results in general elections could be far more different. With BJP as a major force and in a far better position, it could be a clean sweep and significant change from 2009. People do tend to vote differently in state and LS elections and that should give a lot of encouragement to BJP.

In my opinion, Modi's actual test lies in UP and South India. we have debated in past that in order for next government to be effective, NDA must win 300 seats and BJP should target 220-250 seats on its own, otherwise it will be another motley crew of regional parties putting forward there narrow agenda hampering national interests, a re-run of UPA 2.

In this context BJP needs to win UP, Bihar and atleast 2 out of 4 states of TN, AP, Karnataka and possibly Maharashtra. (MP, Rajasthan, Gujarat will in all possibility repeat the results of State elections).

I just get a feeling that if elections are held in Feb-March 2014, there is a distinct possibility of BJP doing well on back of momentum created from results of these elections.

AAP is Holla Gulla party ... they are Anti-Establishment based party ... which are gonna fade in long Run...

And Do u people know the name of first IITian who became CM and which party he Belongs ???

@JanjaWeed @Android @Marxist @blood @cloud_9 @GURU DUTT @CorporateAffairs @Flamingo @utraash @StormShadow @WAR-rior @eowyn @KRAIT @Janmejay @Echo_419 @Gautam @Dash @kaykay @Truth Finder @adwityagrata @Roybot
well i wonder if kejriwal comes to power he will be first for new delhi

AAP is Holla Gulla party ... they are Anti-Establishment based party ... which are gonna fade in long Run...

And Do u people know the name of first IITian who became CM and which party he Belongs ???

@JanjaWeed @Android @Marxist @blood @cloud_9 @GURU DUTT @CorporateAffairs @Flamingo @utraash @StormShadow @WAR-rior @eowyn @KRAIT @Janmejay @Echo_419 @Gautam @Dash @kaykay @Truth Finder @adwityagrata @Roybot
I dont know about cm but jairam ramesh is from iit bombay

Though not a personal fan but let them be there, its as good for a bargaining chip and good for democracy.

Back
Top Bottom