What's new

Assembly Election Results 2013

Can't do anything. just wait and see. BJP people who didn't get tickets went to AAP. 8 of them. They have lot to prove. But at least they will make big parties to take every person seriously.

BJP deserved to fall short of majority. There was a lot of locha in ticket distribution. A kind of nepotism has entered into Delhi BJP. Lets hope in next election they choose capable candidates. Not to forget they have lost 5-6 seats by less than 1000 margin.. We might just see some homecomings also.

I don't like how they supported terrorists and questioned the death of martyr soldier.

They are Congress in making. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

I saw the conceited and holier than thou interview of Arvind Kejriwal on TV yesterday. Quite frankly I felt like bitch slapping him. His constant mourning and bitching is really getting on my nerve.

He has 28 seats and congress is willing to support him. If he really cares about the people of Delhi he should form the govt. and do something for the people of Delhi while he can.

If congress withdraws support then he should fight the election on his delivery record and win again.

But to refuse to form the govt. is just cheap politicking and not constructive political action. He comes across as someone who is greedy for power than as somebody who is planing to deliver good governance.

I suspect his prime agenda of getting a majority in Delhi is to pass the Jan Lokpal bill. Everything else comes second to this obsession. Ridiculous.

That is the precise reason we have "NOTA".

What has NOTA got to do with anything ? The majority christian population of Mizoram has every intention of voting on communal lines.

Akali Dal might appeal to Sikh votes, but sikhs vote for congress too in punjab. In Mizoram, only blatantly christian parties have any chance. There is no scope for any other party that does not pander to christian beliefs.

The Assembly elections in Mizoram are being held under the strict guidelines of the widely-influential e powerful church-controlled Mizoram People's Forum (MPF), an election watchdog controlled by the synod, the largest Church body in Mizoram. The forum has formulated 27 rules for the political parties and candidates. No candidate can organise political meetings without the forum’s permission. :lol:

Last edited:
The Assembly elections in Mizoram are being held under the strict guidelines of the widely-influential Mizoram People’s Forum, an election watchdog controlled by the synod, the largest Church body in Mizoram. The forum has formulated 27 rules for the political parties and candidates. No candidate can organise political meetings without the forum’s permission. :lol:
Write a complain to EC or file a appeal in SC for the the sake of the nation.

AAP is Holla Gulla party ... they are Anti-Establishment based party ... which are gonna fade in long Run...

And Do u people know the name of first IITian who became CM and which party he Belongs ???

Regarding your question, I just now came to know. Frankly, I'm pleasantly surprised. And regarding AAP, What I feel is that it is a thumping success for them and now they should try not to get ahead of themselves and focus on developing a corruption free society.

There have been regional parties in the past who have wrecked havoc against the national parties like the TDP founded by late NTR...but the national parties made a come back again. So, AAP should keep that in mind and should remember that people have trusted them and voted them to power. And the rest is in the hands of AAP...i.e., to deliver what they have promised.

They have an opportunity to make good use of their position. But if the arrogance sets in, the honeymoon period will be over soon!
What arrogance? They have proved that conventional politics is no more a mandatory stuff. Why expect them to go the conventional way? I wud say, if we have come so far for change, lets move couple of steps more for sustaining the wave. and regarding wastage of taxpayers money then i dont mind to shed some more where so much more goes in politician's corruption. I as an individual dont accept corruption as by default.

I saw the conceited and holier than thou interview of Arvind Kejriwal on TV yesterday. Quite frankly I felt like bitch slapping him. His constant mourning and bitching is really getting on my nerve.

He has 28 seats and congress is willing to support him. If he really cares about the people of Delhi he should form the govt. and do something for the people of Delhi while he can.

If congress withdraws support then he should fight the election on his delivery record and win again.

But to refuse to form the govt. is just cheap politicking and not constructive political action. He comes across as someone who is greedy for power than as somebody who is planing to deliver good governance.

I suspect his prime agenda of getting a majority in Delhi is to pass the Jan Lokpal bill. Everything else comes second to this obsession. Ridiculous.

No allying with congress(If that is going to happen)
You will se Arvind getting bitch slapped by everyone in AAP
All the while abusing CONG now if he ally's with it
Then he is Fcuked

assembly-wall.gif

Conversion ??? When were Mizos,Nagas religious before accepting Christianity.

There are so many tribals around India,why not bring them to Hinduism before they accept Christianity.

Anyway why would it bother you that someone accepts Hinduism,Christianity,Islam or Atheism.....That's their personal choice.

Let the NE's live the way they want you can have a Hindu Rashtra in the other states of India.
Tribals are not specially needed to be Brought into Hindu manifold as they are already Hindus ...

Most Christians Churches are Anti-Nationals and Anti-Hindus ... Missionaries and Evangalical Christians have acted against the countries welfare in which ever hey have land their hand upon similar to Islam...

These scumbags should be driven out of India... When we come to power that would surely happen...

Republic of Bodoland and other Christian Terrorist groups are funded by Churches ... North-east is unstable because of Church inclusion in politics ...

Wat???????????????????????????????? Source???

AAP MLA from Seemapuri Dharmender Singh Koli booked for molestation and outraging modesty of a woman within 24 hours of winning election...

???

@JanjaWeed @Android @Marxist @blood @ @GURU DUTT @CorporateAffairs @Flamingo @utraash @StormShadow @WAR-rior @eowyn @KRAIT @Janmejay @Gautam @Dash @kaykay @Truth Finder @adwityagrata @Roybot

454556197-newly-elected-aap-mla-dharmendra-singh-kohli-gettyimages.jpg
They shud throw him into jail withhout any delay..... Second thesee incident wud b testing e of new party if they failed to show a politics of what have promised People wud make them a extinct entity.....

Wat???????????????????????????????? Source???

Here it is...

Delhi: AAP MLA booked for molesting, outraging modesty of women

@Nair saab
This is exactly what I have been talking about....arrogance, complacency & honeymoon period. It's a sort of lottery win for most of the AAP's MLAs... & sudden fame & fortune might sway them away from their real cause. It's a normal human tendency... just got to wait & see how AAP hierarchy manages to control their members from going off-track!

Btw... just noticed from the link.. complainant is a ex-congress MLA (not sure if he is from the same constituency). Sour grapes?...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom