What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

It is the iron clad status quo kept in place by generals that needed to be shattered.

I agree with that 100%. I have been hated on PDF for years before IK for saying this clearly and persistently by the army fanbois ruled the roost on PDF then. Now that IK has lost power, everyone likes to hate the Army, but what is being suggested as solutions are not the answer to anything at all, and saying that on PDF is not going to be popular either, these days.

If it is ever decided that the system needs to be changed, it will have to be a gradual process. But most people, despite claims to the contrary, are actually quite comfortable with the present state of affairs. That is why the system, bad as it is, is likely to endure for the foreseeable future.

By law the present PM needs to be in jail for money laundering ... His brother should be in jail ...

Whataboutery.

IK wants elections because he says he does not recognize the the government that replaced his government. He should learn to wait for the next elections as specified by law. Otherwise he is as lawless as those he criticizes.

images (81).jpeg
images (82).jpeg

Can people find out where the following live where their kids go to school. Which parlour their wives use. Where they buy groceries etc.
Their villages etc

1. CoAS
2. Rana Sanullah
3. Head of ISI

Etc..
Make it public knowledge.

Let the people have the freedom to express their gratitude to these traitors

Keep intikaam within the limits of Islam, and basic human dignity.

It is nothing but oppression to target innocents.

Man shame on u ... Are u that coward that u have to involve kids and women in your fight ... If u r brave then face the men i will honor u ... Dont steep to such low ...
Though, I am against going after family, even a male member but Int Agencies have all our data. They misuse it, and raid families of opponents/terrorists alike.
See what they did on 25th May. How darley they threaten imran riaz that your speech (zuban) will be ceased? We know in which room you sleep! etc.. or when they disrobe people.? Sure, it doesn't mean someone goes after their families.

Yaar i know rightly that emotions are high. But lets not conflate Pakistan Army with a top few within it who have brought us to this level.
We should find a way to reform and protect this institution. It is essential to our survival. We should fight to protect Pakistan Army not destroy it.
If it's just top afew then please provide a list of officers and men who have resigned in protest over treacherous acts of leadership?

IK lost his government because he failed to keep his coalition together.

IK may have lost the government.

But your Lot has lost the support from the nation for indefinite time.

Verily, Allah is the best of all planners.

I agree with that 100%. I have been hated on PDF for years before IK for saying this clearly and persistently by the army fanbois ruled the roost on PDF then. Now that IK has lost power, everyone likes to hate the Army, but what is being suggested as solutions are not the answer to anything at all, and saying that on PDF is not going to be popular either, these days.

If it is ever decided that the system needs to be changed, it will have to be a gradual process. But most people, despite claims to the contrary, are actually quite comfortable with the present state of affairs. That is why the system, bad as it is, is likely to endure for the foreseeable future.

Whataboutery.

IK wants elections because he says he does not recognize the the government that replaced his government. He should learn to wait for the next elections as specified by law.

Any change must happen from the confines of one's home. I gave this example once before, which I've seen countless times. If a mother or father purchases an eatable item like candy or chips for the child in Pakistan, once he's done, he either tosses it on the road or the parents. In the US, the mother will force the child to hold that item until a trash can is found.

This might not sound much, but it gives you the perspective that you would rather live in the trash because it's easier. The child growing up will do the same, and so will his child.

When you have a poor upbringing, not knowing right from wrong, and having "ahsaas" for another, how can one expect change?

Can people find out where the following live where their kids go to school. Which parlour their wives use. Where they buy groceries etc.
Their villages etc

1. CoAS
2. Rana Sanullah
3. Head of ISI

Etc..
Make it public knowledge.

Let the people have the freedom to express their gratitude to these traitors
I agree with you. Play fire with fire....the heads must be chopped

Any change must happen from the confines of one's home. I gave this example once before, which I've seen countless times. If a mother or father purchases an eatable item like candy or chips for the child in Pakistan, once he's done, he either tosses it on the road or the parents. In the US, the mother will force the child to hold that item until a trash can is found.

This might not sound much, but it gives you the perspective that you would rather live in the trash because it's easier. The child growing up will do the same, and so will his child.

When you have a poor upbringing, not knowing right from wrong, and having "ahsaas" for another, how can one expect change?

That is why I say that Pakistan is exactly what it is, including the present, according to the efforts of everyone in making it and keeping it that way. We like it just the way it is, despite claims to the contrary.

Back
Top Bottom