What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

The treatment must never be worse than the disease, and it must include the informed consent of the patient, if I understand the analogy correctly as you intended.
Yes and thats why PTI is asking for elections to confirm the consent and indication of this is shown by people of Pakistan via elections ...

How the demand to remove criminals from the position of power is worst treatment ? Those protecting the criminals are partner crime, whats wrong in this assumption ?

Are you new on this forum? Check my statistics and tell me. I have made peace with numerous posts that I do not wholeheartedly agreed with.

Mods are also members and can choose to respond to any post in any thread. They are particularly good at identifying bad posts.

Mods including myself have given much Freedom of Expression to all members on this forum. But some members have taken undue advantage of this liberty. Military bashing is through the roof lately. I have seen utterly disgusting posts about Pakistan Army and still showed leniency in my Moderating activities. Reason is that I do not believe in holy cows and completely endorse the importance of promoting constructive critism. But there is a limit to acceptance of bad contributions.

OP is Anti-American hypocritical British Mullah. He have "attitude problems." Bhaita WEST mein aur bakwaas suno iss ki. Apni hypocritical patriotism ko apnay pass rakhey woh. Nobody buys it here in Pakistan.
Relax bro ... No need to explain yourself ... Its your job and your words and final even if they r against me ...

Last edited:
Yes and thats why PTI is asking for elections to confirm the consent and indication of this is shown by people of Pakistan via elections ...

By law, the present government has till the end of the remaining term of the previous failed coalition government, to hold elections.

Can people find out where the following live where their kids go to school. Which parlour their wives use. Where they buy groceries etc.
Their villages etc

1. CoAS
2. Rana Sanullah
3. Head of ISI

Etc..
Make it public knowledge.

Let the people have the freedom to express their gratitude to these traitors
Man shame on u ... Are u that coward that u have to involve kids and women in your fight ... If u r brave then face the men i will honor u ... Dont steep to such low ...

If you think this is anarchy, remember it can get a lot worse. And what has caused the present abysmal situation is multi-factorial and chronic. Demagogues who say that they will somehow change this system are simply lying to the people. Pakistan's problems will never be solved except with decades of sustained hard work, something that the government and the people simply do not wish to do. Looking for shortcuts such as this will NEVER work.
Sir JI, I know what you are saying.
Exactly, no short cuts. It is the iron clad status quo kept in place by generals that needed to be shattered.
Whatever we have is a semblance, facade of normalcy.
After 75 years we are no better than KENYA. You wanted to live in Kenya, Somalia, Columbia for another 75 years!

Bahadur Shaf Zafar was not even داروغہ Sheriff of Dehli but called emperor of India!

If you think this is anarchy, remember it can get a lot worse. And what has caused the present abysmal situation is multi-factorial and chronic. Demagogues who say that they will somehow change this system are simply lying to the people. Pakistan's problems will never be solved except with decades of sustained hard work, something that the government and the people simply do not wish to do. Looking for shortcuts such as this will NEVER work.
Bull shit ... The person who was trying to do the hardwork was removed from power by establishment through corrupts ... So dont lie man ...

Foreign Assassins were hired but got caught and now federal govt trying to hide them ??? whats going on ?

Back
Top Bottom