What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

Applies perfectly to IK, IMO. Thank you for that reminder. :D

The present PM got the seat the same way as IK got the seat when he had it.
U should be ashamed supporting a criminal ...
U must be a criminal yourself thats why u have no issues with criminals ... But sorry we dont want criminals as our PM ...

U should be ashamed supporting a criminal ...
U must be a criminal yourself thats why u have no issues with criminals ... But sorry we dont want criminals as our PM ...

I am NOT supporting any criminals. (Those who know me also know why I hate NS, as posted many times before on PDF.) If Pakistanis do not want criminals as PM, then why do they vote the way they vote? Let them speak clearly at the ballot box in the next elections, just like they did with the recent by-elections and giving PTI decisive victories. That is the correct way to do it.

Pakistan is a Security State and even a Full Fledged Civilian Government will keep a Powerful Military Force. Pakistan's Foreign policy in the Hands of Civilian would be more Hawkish so this is just Fear Mongering. What these Generals are actually afraid of is the fact a strong Civilian government will put them in their Place no more Post retirement Perks no more post retirement Ambassadorships and executive positions in state institutions.

If the Government decides to ban senior officers and their families from immigrating after retirement How will they suck Washingtons balls.
By long distance. 😆

if "they" wanted him killed it would have been done quiet some time back, are we under estimating accuracy of snipers and it would have been an easy headshot, i think we should all stop speculating and blaming everything on "them"

Yes ofcourse, killing him with a well aimed sniper shot, WHO would EVER suspect the Estb in that case? /sarcasm

establishment won't give in easy... they have too much to lose... 50% of the countrys resources goes to army, not to mention vast business interests some of which are DHA, fertilizer, collecting tolls, the army or ex General have their prints on every sector of Pakistan economy. Truly a state within a state that must be stopped

We were happy that there are some black sheep in the institution, which the patriots will clean up and save this institution and the country will be saved, but now it has been found that the entire institution is an agent of America and Israel.
Pakistan is not an independent state, it belongs to America and Israel. A terrorist hooligan is a country

I am NOT supporting any criminals. (Those who know me also know why I hate NS, as posted many times before on PDF.) If Pakistanis do not want criminals as PM, then why do they vote the way they vote? Let them speak clearly at the ballot box in the next elections, just like they did with the recent by-elections and giving PTI decisive victories. That is the correct way to do it.
Thats why we r asking for election ... Free and fair ... Ohh so u hate NS and here speaking in his favor what a joke

This Faisal nasser scenario have put army in really difficult position

If he gets sacked then it proves army was involved in assassination attempt

If army try to save him then it will be a failure
They can't save him from public.

PTI needs to stick to this demand
Instead PTI should say Army should decide future of Major General Faisal naseer otherwise public will do itself

Thats why we r asking for election ... Free and fair ... Ohh so u hate NS and here speaking in his favor what a joke

The elections must happen by or before August 2023 as specified by law. And I definitely do not support NS, nor have I said anything is his favor.

These statements are being made to make the murder conspiracy controversial and protect the real killers and the planners behind it.
There is a possibility that the imported government will blame this murder conspiracy on Imran Khan.

Back
Top Bottom