What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

Someone has to say this so let it be me. The buck stops with Bajwa. SO IT IS BAJWA WHO HAS TRIED TO KILL IMRAN KHAN !! FULL STOP !!

There are only two outcomes from what has happened in Pakistan.

1- This current people's revolution of Pakistani Awam succeeds and corrupt Bjawa, his corrupt Generals, his hitmen, and corrupt political set-up are washed away.

2- The people's revolution fails due to a number of reasons including imposition of Marshall Law. However, even if the Marshall Law is imposed UNFORTUNATELY THIS COUNTRY IS HEADING FOR A SPLIT. AT LEAST KPK IS GOING TO BECOME INDEPENDENT. PEOPLE WHO THINK THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN ARE JUST DREAMING.

Unfortunately, scenario-2 has a greater chance of success than scenario-1 !!!

All in all, fuking Bajwa is disintegrating this country. And his corrupt Generals are letting him destroy this country.

Last edited:
If Imran khan was hit on the leg, how possible is this if the shots were coming from the man in the ground?

The kid who stopped the shooter says that all bullets were from the pistol. But then he says that only one bullet was fired while facing the container, others were after he tackled the guy.

So if that is true, then how come there are multiple injuries on the container, and possibly multiple bullets in the leg?

There has to be a second shooter in that case.

The DJ says he saw a guy with an AK type rifle on the 2nd floor of a plaza. But this could be a policeman on duty.

Forensics would have alot of answers to our questions.

Also, can forensics find out how many bullets were fired from a gun in the recent past? I doubt it. @RescueRanger.

And finally, the captured shooter says that he made up his mind in the morning to do this, but then in the next sentence he says Lahore say peecha kar raha hoon to kill IK. So which one is it?

Someone has to say this so let it be me. The buck stops with Bajwa. SO IT IS BAJWA WHO HAS TRIED TO KILL IMRAN KHAN !! FULL STOP !!

There are only two outcomes from what has happened in Pakistan.

1- This current people's revolution of Pakistani Awam succeeds and corrupt Bjawa, his corrupt Generals, his hitmen, and corrupt political set-up are washed away.

2- The people's revolution fails due to a number of reasons including imposition of Marshall Law. However, even if the Marshall Law is imposed UNFORTUNATELY THIS COUNTRY IS HEADING FOR A SPLIT. AT LEAST KPK IS GOING TO BECOME INDEPENDENT. PEOPLE WHO THINK THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN ARE JUST DREAMING.

Unfortunately, scenario-2 has a greater chance of success than scenario-1 !!!

All in all, fuking Bajwa is disintegrating this country. And his corrupt Generals are letting his destroy this country.
Now Americans are pointing finger at Bajwa. Bajwa execute a regime change operation on Donald Lu statement and said Donald's statement has no value.Gen Bajwa overreacted and some other foreign affairs factors were involved.

Your Corp Commander has a really nice house. Just that Door is probably worth the annual salary of most of the Army chiefs around the developing world.
I have little knowledge of local administration of Peshawar but as far as I know it Army & AIrforce is using defence facilities built by British during their time so the castle structure and garndiare looks might be the legacy of that era which PA is carrying eve to this modern age & time.

It is in Bajwa and his successor’s interest to maintain the status quo. What is the status quo, one may ask.

A sizeable pie of the budget, the need for more land, Director level positions at LSE and Private Enterprises, provide bases to foreign countries from time to time, gaming of political landscape, rigging elections, meeting ambassadors, doubling as foreign minister and election chief.

My point is, more than Bajwa himself, it would be the prospective future Chiefs who are driving this agenda.

Only hope is mid level officers, whose conscience is intact to reverse this rot. But maybe I am being too hopeful.

Hope they stay safe, probably not a great idea to join these marches given what just went down. Online karo, or small dharnas and so on around one's own house/society/local market etc. Many ways to support a cause than jumping right into the deep end like that.

No khujli, just fascinating to see all this play out the way it is, and, as I might've said earlier, at least on this forum.. IK ke liya sabsay zyada josh tum overseas waalon ko hai.

Strategic human capital k lens k through dekhein, toh, this "breakup" between awaam and fauj is a most welcome development. Upar wala na kre, but abhi koi miltry skirmish gets out of hand, and say India wrests back control of some peaks, areas in the disputed zone.. aapki aadhi awam to mashallah hum gangus k lie taali bajayings :D

Mukti Bahini waaley haal na ho jai phir se... bach k rehna, sure looks like your guys are teetering on the brink of some kind of dhamaka.

We should all hope for peace and good sense to prevail, let IK try again using free and fair elections within the confines of the democratic process.

You are mistaken. They might be dogs, but they're OUR dogs.

Long term for Pakistan the myth of the saviour army being smashed is incredible. Its the greatest thing Imran Khan will likely ever achieve politically.

Now that all of us as a collective recognise the damage thier "extra curricular" activities do - hopefully we can start to fix the long term problem. I for one will never see any version of martial law as an improvement on corrupt politicians.

As far as it comes to border clashes - we back our boys 100%. That's thier role, that's what we pay them to do.

Based on the few that I know of took the bullets to lower leg or thigh, it seems that blue line is the sway of shooter's gun

View attachment 892816
Good illustration.

How far away was the shooter? unless the weapon was properly braced and held, horizontal spread like that is extremely difficult. The weapon is going to kick up like crazy in the hands of someone from off the street. Second shot is always going to high. if he was shooting from right to left as a right hand shooters prefers to, the shots to he right would have been way high not low. IF he was more than 10 m away, not an easy task with a pistol even for an amateur. if it was rifle, no way to conceal it and use it in such a crowded space.

People of Pakistan must take it upon themselves to rout out khaki mongrels like our brave mukti bahini brothers did in 1971.

@Signalian @PanzerKiel and other khakis i hope Indian army teaches you a good lesson in next liberation war

What a beghairat thing to say bro. Its akin to having an argument with your wife and hoping the neighbour gives her a good seeing too.

You're better than this, please delete this post and this sentiment from your mind.

The problem of army involvement in politics is institutional and will be fixed by us - not the kafir.

Men like @PanzerKiel face the bullets of the enemy do we don't have to. Its easy to suggest they do it for a salary or perks - yet none of us would swap positions with them when deployed on a hot front line - only when we think they are enjoying perks.

Shame on every single person who liked your post too. I never could have imagined such beghairaty from my quom.

I have little knowledge of local administration of Peshawar but as far as I know it Army & AIrforce is using defence facilities built by British during their time so the castle structure and garndiare looks might be the legacy of that era which PA is carrying eve to this modern age & time.
No, the CC house in Peshawar has a bomb-proof wall built around it with modern security features. @MilSpec is right, these property dealers have golf courses inside their houses. Opposite to it is the KP parliament and it has brick walls. Shows you who the real pu$$ies are.

Finlay they have managed to create visible divide ...the 70 yrs of one sided love affair is now over ...People in rallies and on social media are openly calling names to our so called guardians of the nation.

the other side is keeps making mistakes ...

so the biden sahib predicted words are now getting cleared:

Pakistan lacks ‘cohesion’​

Are we on the course of self-destruction?

The news if IK's assassination attempt has spread like wildfire Internationally !!

1667539709695.png

Back
Top Bottom