What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

It's a millitary HQ of the region afaik not a house only

He is a Pajeet, so ignore anyways
Really? Have you been inside it?
I have - this is not a command center, no need to make it one and a target - it is just a house.

1667531452971.png

This is google maps - not some top secret site… unless some genius wants to suggest that fountain is some secret missile silo

India attacking Pakistan will be a uniting factor. I hope you guys do that. However, you are enjoying as we would have had a similar situation been happened in India. You will only attack when you see real hate between Pakistan army and the nation. Criticism against a few generals doesn't mean Pakistanis hate the entire institution.

But India attacking Pakistan will surely unite the political forces, it will be considered a timely help to end this chaos. IQ itna bhi low nahi hai tum logon ka.
Which is why its not going to happen, how's that one go.. never interrupt when your opponent is making a mistake something.

Over the many years, all the flareups, border tensions, and wars notwithstanding... we've come to respect the role the Pak Fauj has played. Sab to pta hai, retirement le k ya toh overseas cushy diplomatic posting, ya cement, realty and so on sectors me these guys earn good.

Well deserved even, cadet to gernail saab.. post retirement banda kia chahta h ? wake up, open your window and gaze down a fairway... ekdum tichhh golf property k balcony se lol.

India me ekdum different h fauji officers ka.. they are not people of significant means but live a pretty good life anyway.. also , the corporates are ALWAYS looking for a a higher up fauji to take control, spl with technical and logistical stuff.

Which is why its not going to happen, how's that one go.. never interrupt when your opponent is making a mistake something.

Over the many years, all the flareups, border tensions, and wars notwithstanding... we've come to respect the role the Pak Fauj has played. Sab to pta hai, retirement le k ya toh overseas cushy diplomatic posting, ya cement, realty and so on sectors me these guys earn good.

Well deserved even, cadet to gernail saab.. post retirement banda kia chahta h ? wake up, open your window and gaze down a fairway... ekdum tichhh golf property k balcony se lol.

India me ekdum different h fauji officers ka.. they are not people of significant means but live a pretty good life anyway.. also , the corporates are ALWAYS looking for a a higher up fauji to take control, spl with technical and logistical stuff.
That is normal veterans role - the key issue isn’t the military prowess which is at standard but the creep of cultural malaise(property chasing - nepotism - corruption) that eventually breaks through the moral coating PMA plants. So to say the training is not sufficient enough to prevent a rotten culture within Pakistanis to take over their oath to the nation.

Even BB was killed in similar fashion, a gun man with pistols came near and shot at her. This time a diversion was created to make it look like as if a man carrying a pistol fired but in reality there were other shooters who tried to take out Khan.
As I said previously which got certain members panties twisted and he started giving out negative ratings that this attack has made PDM Establishment fair game. Now people will not wait for Khan direction. Some might but not everyone.

It wasn't Army's job to protect Imran Khan, since he is making own decisions albeit threats that he is aware of yet his security wasn't fool proof, in fact it lapsed which brought a man with a gun close to him. And if anyone thinks that Military is behind this, then Military wouldn't want to make a martyr out of Imran Khan by killing him and neither would ever want to get blamed for carrying out an attempt on his life in public. This attempted murder is a backfire of emotional sentiments that Imran Khan is injecting into the Pakistani society through the British principle of creating a division like a wedge, closely based on divide and rule, but not exactly or entirely. Again, start connecting the dots since 2018, then April 2022 till now. The anger and frustration that Imran Khan has poured out vehemently has consequences, but not from Political parties neither Military as they don't perceive him as a threat of any sort. There is no reason to brace yourself for shocking news anymore as the lid of conspiracy theories has opened up. Go to media and get burnt out, then come back and start posting more and more hatred just like IK utters in his emotional sermons. You and like-minded individuals may think that Pakistan is going towards a big revolution where Military and Political parties will get a complete new overhaul. Both these entities are being cautious while Imran Khan may seem rampant but hopefully he keeps dodges the bullets that are aimed at him. A dead IK will be considered a martyr while a wounded IK will generate respect and sympathy. Both do not align with agendas of IK's enemies.

A 70 year old shot in leg with multiple gun wounds at close range may face loss of blood, but there are chances he will survive, even if the bone gets crushed, or the flesh or muscle completely ruptures. It has more chances to disable the movement of a person than kill him. The shooter almost fired in auto mode, that should have lifted the muzzle up, easier aiming for top body parts at around 100-150 m range, but the bullet struck leg/foot. If you see the video, you can see IK's head and chest were inviting targets, not leg.

On the contrary, all it takes is one sniper from around 1-1.5 km with the correct caliber and metrics to take on a stationary target (moving in rare cases, depends upon direction of travel). Army has many of those in formations. This even wasn't a repeat of LAK or BB assassination or assassination attempt. At tops, it may further strengthen the security cordon and make IK's long marches more cautious, security centric, time-organized and technology dependent in future.

Anyways, enjoy the media analysis, the trend of blames in news and by political parties, as well as the statements from experts. Its an open season for more conspiracies to brew.
You did not have to write that long.
Game is simple.
Overwhelming consensus from independent journalists who are only 10% of the FREE CROWD, say a popular leader who can change the country is a big No, No.
Army controls this country and they work with adversary political parties to play PM musical game to hold power.
The Dirty Harry fully exposed but of course some will deny forever, which is fine. Everyone has a right to their opinion.

Inside story, seems IG is working for Rana Sanaullah and Pervez Elahi is suspicious too.

Last edited:
Is Imran Khan continuing his long march today?

From the pics, thankfully the bullet is not a direct hit to his leg.

Based on the few that I know of took the bullets to lower leg or thigh, it seems that blue line is the sway of shooter's gun

View attachment 892816
Another news in circulation that arrested assassin pre recorded interview launched...means that recorded before plan execution.

Imran Khan from hospital

This is not an establishment, it is a pack of dogs.
These are thieves and frauds who kill their own people on the orders of foreign owners
This is the real Sicilian Mafia. Every machinery of the state is in their possession which they use to amass illicit wealth and power.
It is a loose pack of dogs that bite everyone to maintain their monopoly over territory.
And remember, a loose dog can bite but cannot protect

You and I have had our discussion on this.
Is this the darker plan? That is the question. I am beginning to think it is.

I am completely perplexed TBH.

People within the corridors of power actually think what they are doing is the correct thing to do, no matter how many others tell them it isn't. The effect of yes men is too strong.

Back
Top Bottom