What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

Aajkal PTI ki gali, merey lye fahar ki baat hai.

Im telling you people, PTI has now fully turned into a fascist cult. Everyone who disagrees with them is straight up patwari, traitor etc. etc.
Yaar yahan banday ko goli maar di aur tumne apna rona dhona machaya hoa hai. Stop this self pity for a bit. Jis ko goli maar rahay hien aur repress ker rahay hien wohi fascist. Bhai wah.

Moment of Criminal act

1- First fire, a pistol
2- Second fire an Automatic weapon
3- After a brief wait a Single Shot at Cabin
4- A secondary Single Shot

The 2 Single Shot in end are attempted sniper shots, the killer hit the wrong side hitting Imran Khan on legs he could not see which side he fell down

Last edited:
I asked you a simple question, why are you so butthurt about IK? Clearly the bigger villian is the army in all of this since they have all the power. Why is a pawn like IK your target, when he is just a pawn? What is your agenda? Are you perhaps too preoccupied right now with Nawaz or Bajwa? If so, take a nap and come back to this. If I don't get a response, I will assume you conceded.
Leave him be. A lot of self pity and bitterness.

There was a same pattern of assassination attempts of the former PM benazir bhutto. They finally succeeded on 27 December 2007.
As I've said before coming weeks are very dangerous and tough. So brace yourself for that.

I think this is the most shameful and embarrassing thing for an army, to run away from own angry citizens while they shout and abuse. Bajwa and co did what no enemy could even imagine.

Bajwa and co used Imran Khan to facilitate taliban and now the same Talibanis are after their lives. Peshawar is going out of hands and very soon this will reach Punjab. Bajwa made a wrong calculation. For having vested interest in Afghanistan, these Generals uprooted the peace in Pakistan.

I asked you a simple question, why are you so butthurt about IK? Clearly the bigger villian is the army in all of this since they have all the power. Why is a pawn like IK your target, when he is just a pawn? What is your agenda? Are you perhaps too preoccupied right now with Nawaz or Bajwa? If so, take a nap and come back to this. If I don't get a response, I will assume you conceded.

So now IK is just a pawn, what about bs you guys are feeding people 24/7 about him being an azeem leader, khudmuhtar strong and what not?
If someone is out there, threating 1971 every two minutes, just bcz he lost PMship, im not gonna spare him. Be it IK, NS, Zardari or anyone else.
I couldnt care less for bajwa or nawaz. You calling Army bigger villain is where your true face come to surface. clearly you have some sort of selective amnesia.

In Swati thread I wrote, "House of card is dismantaling". It just got demolished. Any sane person could have seen this coming. Imran Khan is a combined enemy of politicians, journalists, judges and Establishment for one and one reason only. He has preached to Pakistani people, and now gradually he is changing hearts and minds. People's awarness is poison for these people, they could see, their businesses of corruption and loot are shutting down rapidly, if awareness kept spreading.
Secondly, PM with serious charges of money laundering, murders in Lahore, in the past killing opponents in fake police encounters, burning people alive in furnace.
Rana, accusation of over 20 murders by Sher Ali, his own party's member. Lahore killings, drug trading case,

When you take out the glasses of bias, you can see the real picture, loud and clear.

I think this is the most shameful and embarrassing thing for an army, to run away from own angry citizens while they shout and abuse. Bajwa and co did what no enemy could even imagine.

So you r saying that when PMLN did these clown shows it was halal as well?

Benazir escaped on 18th October 2007

They got her on 27th December 2007

Alot of young people may not remember clearly but Benazir was warned to not come to Pakistan due to threats on her life, a huge rally was organised for her and her container was attacked by a suicide bomber, so many people died. She then was warned by General Musharaff to not go out in public but she continued her rallies and eventually got assassinated. Straight after her assassination, the police removed all evidence and wiped away the blood on the floor etc. Musharaff came on national TV and said he has no idea why the police did what they did. He was blamed for her killing, then It was was ttp, then cia, and finally zardari and no outcome.

General musharaff himself was nearly assassinated himself a few times.

Now we have IK facing similar situation. He needs to make sure his security is high level. He could have easily been assassinated today, conspiracies would have been talk of the day.

Alot of young people may not remember clearly but Benazir was warned to not come to Pakistan due to threats on her life,

Qaid e Azam was the first and last leader of Pakistan who had no threats. How come every democratic leader in Pakistan has a threat now?

Who has real pic of Major General Faisal Naseer?

The one circulating on Twitter is of Major General Sindh Rangers Azhar Waqas..

Back
Top Bottom