What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

Alot of young people may not remember clearly but Benazir was warned to not come to Pakistan due to threats on her life, a huge rally was organised for her and her container was attacked by a suicide bomber, so many people died. She then was warned by General Musharaff to not go out in public but she continued her rallies and eventually got assassinated. Straight after her assassination, the police removed all evidence and wiped away the blood on the floor etc. Musharaff came on national TV and said he has no idea why the police did what they did. He was blamed for her killing, then It was was ttp, then cia, and finally zardari and no outcome.

General musharaff himself was nearly assassinated himself a few times.

Now we have IK facing similar situation. He needs to make sure his security is high level. He could have easily been assassinated today, conspiracies would have been talk of the day.
when you bring so much tensions- anti-Pakistan powers will use it to thier advantage

Thankfully, the convoy of Pakistan People's Party was not attacked, otherwise half of the country would have been set on fire by now, railway tracks would have been destroyed, bank ATMs would have been looted, the captain of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf was attacked, but he did not care about the people or the government.

The property was not damaged because they are Pakistanis..

Who has real pic of Major General Faisal Naseer?

The one circulating on Twitter is of Major General Sindh Rangers Azhar Waqas..

Thankfully, the convoy of Pakistan People's Party was not attacked, otherwise half of the country would have been set on fire by now, railway tracks would have been destroyed, bank ATMs would have been looted, the captain of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf was attacked, but he did not care about the people or the government.

The property was not damaged because they are Pakistanis..
still remember benzirs death like yesterday- as we were driving the whole city was turning dark, shops were shutting down, streetlights going off, PPP workers were beating up random people, burning down cars,- it was genuinely scary
and this was in Lahore, can only imagine what happened in actual PPP strongholds

and Benazir was not even close to IK in terms of popularity - I dont know what these idiots want to do with our country

I think this is the most shameful and embarrassing thing for an army, to run away from own angry citizens while they shout and abuse. Bajwa and co did what no enemy could even imagine.

What other option they have except from running away?

The only possible answer soldiers can give to people abusing bajwa is
*Ch**ya hai ye important nahi hamara Chief hai ye important hai"

Attachments

• images - 2022-11-04T014048.671.jpeg
    images - 2022-11-04T014048.671.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 10
So - why did Nawaz Shariff tell his daughter to get our of Pakistan recently?? Was this an ISI / Pakistan Army / PDM planned assassination attempt ...

It is all starting to add up to me ...

Last edited:
So now IK is just a pawn, what about bs you guys are feeding people 24/7 about him being an azeem leader, khudmuhtar strong and what not?
If someone is out there, threating 1971 every two minutes, just bcz he lost PMship, im not gonna spare him. Be it IK, NS, Zardari or anyone else.
I couldnt care less for bajwa or nawaz. You calling Army bigger villain is where your true face come to surface. clearly you have some sort of selective amnesia.
So are you now going to pretend that Pakistani army is not who gets the ultimate say in Pakistani politics? Are you really that daft?

Threating 1971... guess who commited 1971? Your beloved daddy, the Pakistani army, and looks like these duffers learnt nothing from the past. And please now, show me where IK has threatened this every two minutes... You won't spare him, but you will spare those who have committed a much bigger crime against our country and continue to do so, those criminals sitting in power, be it GHQ or PDM, I don't see you this anrgy at them. At the very least, your priority is misplaced, but I suspect you are just a dishonest person, using that as an excuse.

Army is the villain, you not being able to see it as that is something I cannot comprehend. My thinking is very simple, the army has all the power, they have ruled our country from the shadows and our country is a complete shithole, ergo they are responsible for the state we are in right now. Alternatively, lets assume they haven't, and it was ruled by the PDM lot before IK, our country was near bankrupt when IK took over, forget the army, even the kids know the kind of people leading PDM, so why did the army allow these crooks back in power when all they do is loot us, especially at such a crucial point in time? Why did they at least not stop them? Had it been someone new, I would have given them the benefit of the doubt, but they chose these crooks and for that reason, now they are the enemies of Pakistan in my eyes.

باجوہ قادیانی ، فیصل نصیر قادیانی ، اعجاز امجد قادیانی ، سکریٹری ڈیفنس قادیانی ُ فہیم قادیانی راشد قادیانی

سنا ہے قادیانی فیصل نصیر کو قادیانی اعجاز امجد نے مبینہ طور پر ناجائز پروموٹ کروایا ہے اپنی شرمناک گندی اور ناپاک سازشوں کے لئے

باجوے قادیانی مرتد کافر کو پھانسی دو

Last edited:
All protesters should head towards the GHQ. Bawja must be killed.

Back
Top Bottom