What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

There was also FIRE in the air condition or electrical system for Imran Khan's container
The planner must have done it to force people out to open Roof

If it will be hot the people will come to roof of container and that is where the Snipper guy must have been planning to strike

I saw video of people extinguishing the fire in the Electrical unit yesterday

I had a bit of uneasiness yesterday when I was seeing the fire in electrical system but imagined it can be changed or replaced

But maybe there is more that meets the eye

Multiple bullets hit Imran Khan's Leg

1667504224064.png

Going over things, it should be relatively easy to know how many weapons were used:

1- Trace down all those injured and get bullet fragments from them. I believe the weapon can be traced (the pistol is in police custody). If all the bullets came from the same weapon, then you can make some judgement. @RescueRanger can elaborate more on the process.

2- Check and see how many bullets are left in the magazine of the pistol. I doubt the guy had enough time to reload.

3- Match all the shells found from the crime scene and then roughly match it with the gunshot sounds heard on the video.

If Imran khan was hit on the leg, how possible is this if the shots were coming from the man in the ground?

I understand what you are trying to say. But is it only IK's reponsibility to show restrain?
I don’t think the question is about what he shows or doesn’t show - but the consequences of each choice both in positives for his objectives and the associated negatives.

Escalation is required at this point to enact real change but that cost of it may not be palatable to him(based on his past actions)

Back
Top Bottom