What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

LONG MARCH (in sha ALLAH) will start from 11 AM TOMORROW - IMRAN KHAN

1667503690017.png

Ehaad karo generaillu keh golf keh bag ko carry karo gey!

Tum se yahi umeed thee.
Jab jawab na desako to abuse karo, divert karo. PTI media cell must be very proud of you.

So why your daddy immy kept saying same page, same page for 4 years?

Itni ghairat ya mard ka bacha hota to phle din he resign kar ke threek start karta. Bc PMship maze leta raha or jab nikal gaya to azaadi yad ai. Yeh churan kisi or ko becho.

Everybody know who is responsible for this mess, to some extent you can blame the Army, but most of this shitshow was created by politicians, including your daddy IK, calling each other traitor, corrupt etc. etc.
Nah, not going to let you pin this on IK you little rat. Who is running the show ultimately? IK made compromises, but your daddy, AKA Pakistani army compromised the whole country. So rat, why are so butt hurt about IK when he is just a pawn and your daddy is the real villain which ever way you look at it? You little cunt.

Wouldn’t IK’s let be protected? Was the metal not bullet proof? In a crowd of legs only 1 lone bullet hits IK’s leg when apparently it was a burst fired? The story doesn’t hold.

Only 1 bullet hole in the container but a burst was fired?
This has to be a snipers work and they on purpose aimed for his leg
These days you can find automatic darra made pistols.
Though there is a possibility that shooter was just for distraction and real shooter was far away .

The bullet hit my leg, now I am alive, don't go to chaos:
Imran Khan

Thank you.

You see when u say "im on the wrong side" thats when problem begins, what if i say you r the one standing on the wrong side? Its ridiculous. At the end of the day its all political bs. These mfs( pdm, pti)have put us against each other, even though we want the same thing.

Kursi ki hawas k peche awaam ko marwa dena inko manzoor hai. We are stupid, that we believe in them, we should hang them by the balls, not selectively. Only then we will get justice. Yeh fazool narebazi or gali galoch se kuch nahi hoga.
you understand things your way and me my way. that's absolutely fine.

Back
Top Bottom