What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

Playing devils advocate, a branch of the military can be involved. a professional hit would raises lots of suspicion but some random angry guy like the Kennedy kill is easier sell. Not ruling that out either as there could be many scenarios.

Probable ones are IMO externally arranged to cause anarchy, false flag, current regime/establishment, or really a random angry guy/s with a gun. They are not in any order just the scenarios I think most likely.
Pakistani Military is the cause of this weak and chaotic Pakistan. They should stop being the kingmaker and focus on warfare and weapons developments. Economically prosperous, socially and politically stable Pakistan means more strength for Pakistani Military...

I pray for Imran Khans safety and rapid recovery. I support his fight for people's rule in Pakistan.

But, very badly executed assassination attempt. Personally (after processing whatever information available) I don't think Pakistani Military planned this.

IK has himself nominated SS, Rana Sana and Maj Gen Faisal (DG-Internal, ISI) responsible for this assassination attempt.

Did I just see the interior minister of this country try and make justifications for this attack?

That guy compared an assassination to heckling of Quaid-e-mohtaram Nawaz Sharif. Kitna bara koi haramzada hai yeh banda kasam say.

Major General Faisal picture needs to trend on twitter. Can someone share his picture, I will tweet it.
Dirty Harry.jpg

Pakistani Military is the cause of this weak and chaotic Pakistan. They should stop being the kingmaker and focus on warfare and weapons developments. Economically prosperous, socially and politically stable Pakistan means more strength for Pakistani Military...

Pakistani military will be enjoying the moment when two civilian power fight each other and hate each other, this will ensure their powerful position within the country.

Imran Khan is doing the right thing in continuing the long march tomorrow.

The fight is not for him but for Pakistanis.

I am guessing, atleast 300,000 people should rain down Islamabad.

Is it confirmed?

There will defintely be renewed impetus for the march now and more people will join.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom